Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix (35919 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by dainformant(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guess the new way of being famous now in Nigeria is to trek or jog (as in this case) from wherever you are to wherever you want to be (lol) -in solidarity for a popular public figure. . According to online reports, some Imo residents (pictured above) reportedly had to jog all the way from Owerri to Orlu in celebration of Rochas Okorocha's victory in the gubernatorial polls. The act also reportedly earned them a lunch date the the incumbent and governor-elect of Imo state, Rochas.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-meet-people-who-jogged-all-way.html

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Madness everywhere
All becos of apc
And wen dem see governor, he go give dem public funds or appointment becos dem mad from owerri to orlu becos of am
Is dis d change(madness) dey promised us?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by ozoigbondu: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Their mates are trekking from lagos to Abuja and this lazy ones are jogging from owerri to orlu.

Before next week yabaleft will be full

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Actually, with APC in charge, politics is now looking more matured and so interesting...

Pls, dnt quote me o

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by FreeGlobe(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
why is rochas bent on importing his almajiri and yoruba lifestyle into the SE? I feel imo state should be cut off from south east until they they get it right. smh

6 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, Rochas our next Presido grin grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Actually, with APC in charge, politics is now looking more matured and so interesting...

Pls, dnt quote me o

Propaganda is maturity? Not conceding defeat is maturity? Trying to stifle the freedom of speech by attempting to ban a TV station is maturity?

Tell me, o noble mister, what lexicograph of the anglo lingua have you been perusing of late?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Momcherry(f): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok..I've met them.....bye! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
The guy in ash colour, no be Mescana tht read pub admin for Esuth be that

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Bonapart(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
I for criticise them but since na my Igbo brothers and sisters, they also jogged to my home town orlu so i say well don fellas.... i love my igbo people like my life depends on it...
I hear you say iam tribalistic grin grin(not an English language) yes iam

8 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Rilwayne001: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Okay
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by okoloikenna(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
I still wonder Wat d's country is turning into
instead of d youth to suggest necessary places they need a govt to assist dem in they are busy trekking frm A to B

well if we start trekking now I wonder Wat we will b doing in three years time...

Oga!!! shine ur eye d's politicians de use our head

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by jauntty: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jobless people just keep increasing daily.

#babanowthatyouarethere create jobs for these people

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by wummyanthoy: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Demmzy15:
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, Rochas our next Presido grin grin
4 ur mind !

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Sunnycliff(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Men, It's like this is an integral part of APC "CHANGE " I pity this new season of TREKINCYTIS
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by tucky200(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
The issue of mad people is becoming something else in nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by McEwen(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
I want to jog from france to sango-ota to meet seun also grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Rilwayne001: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Madness everywhere
All becos of apc
And wen dem see governor, he go give dem public funds or appointment becos dem mad from owerri to orlu becos of am
Is dis d change(madness) dey promised us?

You are the madMan here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
2015 Madness

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Chiaka(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok O! Recognition! Recognition! Recognition! They should just allow Rochas continue the good work he started already!
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by somegirl1: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
No harm in a bit of exercise.

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by otemanuduno: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good. All these things really shows that people are tired of that party called PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Built2last: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
indeed, many are mad but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
great
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by makzeze: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Madness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Vivipop(f): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
#Trekingthingsonmymind will soon begin to trend for them on twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.