Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix (5998 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2015
My God is wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by ginawest(f): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
mtcheeew!dis hapund in china

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by jantofubu(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
grin lwkmd
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by babs01(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
PDP is going to an extinction or rather
put a regional party taking over from
APGA.

3 Likes

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by Jetjacky(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
grin is this real?

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
grin is this real?
for real or u frgt say nothing wey Baba Godde fit do

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by eleko1: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
sad Let us observe a minute silence for wicked pipu embarassed PDP is dead in Lagos tey tey undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by boolet: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by walexGodson(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Op u can lie oooo

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by bababayo: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
That not Lagos... not even Nigeria lol
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
My God is wonderful

Were they chased out of the Lagoon by the new occupants, the Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

We're they chased out of the Lagoon by the new occupants, the Igbo?
yes o my brother . na so we see am

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

We're they chased out of the Lagoon by the new occupants, the Igbo?

The new occupants own 90% of the lagoon na. The lagoon is no man's land.

5 Likes

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2015
ginawest:
have u been to China to comfirm the incident? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by Menace2Society(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2015
ginawest:
I want to yansh u cool
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by howardriddle: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by arewafederation: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Were they chased out of the Lagoon by the new occupants, the Igbo?

oyb:

The new occupants own 90% of the lagoon na. The lagoon is no man's land.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by iamrealdeji(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
PDP is going to an extinction or rather
put a regional party taking over from
APGA.
Pdp already turning to SDP by the time babies we have now grow up,they wouldn't know that a party named PDP once rocked in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by howardriddle: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by oyatmicah(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
I want to yansh u cool
many are mad, few ar roaming
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by darnley16(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
This happened in an Asian city long tym ago na, d topic is even on nairaland. Sef
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by Menace2Society(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
oyatmicah:

many are mad, few ar roaming
Dunce wetin concern u?na your toto Nigga u deserve a serious knock in the head WTF shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by oyatmicah(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dunce wetin concern u?na your toto Nigga u deserve a serious knock in the head WTF shocked
no hard feelings bro, just saying dat u shouldnt display ur stupidity in public

1 Like

Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by ethylene: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
This happened in China when the trunk of the truck carting life fishes screwed open
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
ethylene:
This happened in China when the trunk of the truck carting life fishes screwed open
did u travelled to china to comfirm the incident?
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by ethylene: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
did u travelled to china to comfirm the incident?
I have read the story b4 or do you want a link to the site as a proof? grin
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
ethylene:

I have read the story b4 or do you want a link to the site as a proof? grin
I want a link to your brain so I can format it so you can come to realization that is just for fun
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by ethylene: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I want a link to your brain so I can format it so you can come to realization that is just for fun
Hian!!! See me see this Hacker grin
Re: Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix by agarawu23(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
ethylene:

Hian!!! See me see this Hacker grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari / The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.