Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government (55076 Views)

UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
stepo707:

do i know you from somewhere, you mannerless donkey? thought we are all here to learn and i have known the meaning of what a parallel goverment is.quote me again and i will give you the blasting of your life
shatap!
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
gateleo:

Another temitemi i guess....... robot...
shotop!
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
simplex2:

Spambot needs serious reprogramming!
what is spermbolt?
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by vtsouthpaw(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
All I see is jealousy and d pain of leaving dt Aso villa 4 anoda Man!!!!!
Anyway, Nigerians av decided!!! Forward ever, backward never. GMB I knw...

2 Likes

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by NovusHomo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blastos:
GMB should try reducing the way he acts as if he has been sworn in already.. GEJ is still the C in C at least for another one month..

I think so too.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by stepo707: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
shatap!
Won't be surprised if you still single.fool!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by emeka2847: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
stepo707:
Please what's the meaning of a parallel government?

Do they know?

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
stepo707:
Won't be surprised if you still single.fool!!!!
shetup!
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by kenex4ever(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
gateleo:

Oga can you explain how GMB acts? is it a crime to visit President elect? Only time will tell....
all this una noise go soon stop when d "brain dead" fellow removes subsidy on fuel, datz if fuel will remain on d pipelines after being vandalised n refined manually.
May b he will use cattle rearing to finance his govt.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Pangea: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg
I fit change today's date to May 29?

2 Likes

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by calcal: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is a sign that GMB is failing already, those foreign body invitations should be silently dumb into trash and the present admin should handle it.

This is one of the colonial method of causing war all over. Nigeria is not GMB or GEJ but the whole body, they are not respecting, Buhari as no business in their meeting G7, let them and Russia sort themselves out. Our country shouldn't be dump yard for European-Russian banned goods.

and we shouldn't allow anyone to use us. Same people killing their own people in their country "Baltimore" will lecture of human right.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by tp10: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
forexexpert:
Guy, you are a fool and your head is just empty.

How can someone who is yet to be sworn in already start acting like a president.

As long as GEJ still occupies Aso rock, Buhari should just sit down and wait for his turn.

I see that your lust for power is making you reason like an idi0t.

You can't even think again.

Until a king is officially crowned, he is not a king yet.

Today is April 29th and not May 29th.

tandroids, abeg take handkerchief

2 Likes

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Caseless: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blastos:
GMB should try reducing the way he acts as if he has been sworn in already.. GEJ is still the C in C at least for another one month..
cry !
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by olufunmibi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
J
Guyman02:
GMBs story is like the Igbo story about the proverbial Tortoise that fell into a pit toilet and remained there for seven years until the day a passerby peeped into the hole and saw him and quickly ran to inform the community who came there with a ladder for him to climb out. While they were discussing about the best possible position to place the ladder to make it easy for him to come out he started shouting at them to be fast and hurry up because the smell of excreta wants to suffocate him. grin grin grin

For the Tortoise he was in the hole for 7 years while GMB was in the hole for 16 years like the proverbial Tortoise.

E be like say you sef don fall inside pit latrine before, see how the story sweet for ya mouth. Shege Yaro! grin
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by olufunmibi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
J
Guyman02:
GMBs story is like the Igbo story about the proverbial Tortoise that fell into a pit toilet and remained there for seven years until the day a passerby peeped into the hole and saw him and quickly ran to inform the community who came there with a ladder for him to climb out. While they were discussing about the best possible position to place the ladder to make it easy for him to come out he started shouting at them to be fast and hurry up because the smell of excreta wants to suffocate him. grin grin grin

For the Tortoise he was in the hole for 7 years while GMB was in the hole for 16 years like the proverbial Tortoise.

E be like say you sef don inside pit latrine before, see how the story sweet for ya mouth. Shege Yaro! grin
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
reading the 1st paragraph,the area of complain was the point of reference of the transition committee of the p-elect. maybe they were being bossy or tending to be using much authority etc. it was not the issue of international visitors and the likes.to be frank, the presidency has helped greatly to maintain political peace during and after the election. i'v had apc party agents in my state say incase of need,they call their top and soldiers are sent to them.that was weeks ago.i didn't believe it but with this warning...they need to take it easy.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by cocokiller1(f): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color]
This is when you have two captains in a ship AT THE SAME TIME. It can't happen.The president-elect should allow the INCUMBENT complete his tenure and officially hand over to him.We know he wants to change Nigeria but please he should be patient.
lol
buhari blood dey hot
make him start wetin him fit finish o
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by cocokiller1(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
forexexpert:
Guy, you are a fool and your head is just empty.

How can someone who is yet to be sworn in already start acting like a president.

As long as GEJ still occupies Aso rock, Buhari should just sit down and wait for his turn.

I see that your lust for power is making you reason like an idi0t.

You can't even think again.

Until a king is officially crowned, he is not a king yet.

Today is April 29th and not May 29th.

lol
buhari's blood is hot
do u knw wat it means to b defeeated 4 so long after mny trials
we cnt blame him
my own na make over happiness to take over power no kill am b4 may 29th o
wish I could change today's date to 29th sef
so some people can sleep welll with their new bride
nd let d divorced bride av peace cos crazy nigerians insult a whole lot
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by sunnyolads1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Which parallel government is GMB running now.You better say you are jealous of how the Western world leaders accept the leadership of GMB than your retardeen.. werey

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2015
This GMB that some of you worship might end up getting you disappointed. "Don't put your trust in a man who breaths through his nostrils"." The man has not even been sworn in and he's already causing confusion, heating up the polity. Let him not interfere with the Govt, I know he's been doing that since 2011 when he promised to make GEJ's Govt ungovernable, thereby introducing Boko Haram. Am waiting for him to employ 10m youths and also pay the youth 5k monthly as he promised. All the promises he made earlier he now debunks claiming he's not a miracle worker. The man is so desperate for power. He shld wait till he's sworn in, that is if at all he ll be sworn in!
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by citizenY(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2015
danjumakolo:

The constitution which gives a gap of 2 months before sworn is faulty...

It's obvious world leaders are thirsty for GMB to come into power.This is why you see various invitation to GMB

With this level of reaction from the international community to Buhari, I begin to wonder what would have happened if GEJ has two more years to go or Worse still if the election was in his favour . The bull was just being led out of the china shop, really.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by citizenY(m): 5:04am On Apr 30, 2015
danjumakolo:

It's obvious world leaders are thirsty for GMB to come into power.This is why you see various invitation to GMB

With this level of reaction from the international community to Buhari, I begin to wonder what would have happened if GEJ has two more years to go or Worse still if the election was in his favour . The bull was just being led out of the china shop, really. It appears he was already a goner.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by citizenY(m): 5:07am On Apr 30, 2015
danjumakolo:

With this level of reaction from the international community to Buhari, I begin to wonder what would have happened if GEJ has two more years to go or Worse still if the election was in his favour . The bull was just being led out of the china shop, really. It appears he was already a goner...

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by NobleG1(m): 5:13am On Apr 30, 2015
In as much as I want Jonathan's days in office to be over soon, he is still the President and Head of State, while Buhari is still the President-elect.

Buhari can still be charged for treason and jailed if he usurps the President's duties now. So Buhari, please be careful.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by lexy2014: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2015
NobleG1:
In as much as I want Jonathan's days in office to be over soon, he is still the President and Head of State, while Buhari is still the President-elect.

Buhari can still be charged for treason and jailed if he usurps the President's duties now. So Buhari, please be careful.
So far, has buhari usurped d duties of d president? If yes, in what ways?
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by jomoh: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Blastos:

Is he giving directives to anyone. No.

People are simply eager to see him as the president that they forget to acknowledge that we still have a sitting president who has been turned to a figure head. They therefore see every word coming from him as an order from the president.

GEJ is simply jealous because he (GMB) is getting attentions that he did not,could not, is not getting.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by buchai: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Most of the foreingners who came visiting are goats and the one who visited is goated. How can you ride on somebody like dat when know fully well your are constituting a parallel government. Why not tell them to send there message and not visiting until when proper handover is done impatient government na so una go cause blunder way we no go fit comeout after 4yrs in power the way way e dey sweet una blunder is roaming.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Faya burn them all... parrallel ko, vertical ni
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by Chiaka(f): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
ceejayluv:

I fail to see how gmb WON'T favour the North in the oil bloc allocation and among others.

Make we see wetin go happen!
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by deletrue: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
harveyspec:

so if ambassadors of various countries decide to visit a private citizen, it constitutes a crime?

Since Buhari won, have you heard him giving any directive or order?

So what exactly has he done that constitute a parallel govt?

in my opinion, that statement made by the FG is inflammatory!!

You see, there is nothing as good as allow peace to reign. If I were Buhari, I would stop all visitors especially those international visitors until the swearing in ceremoney. Local visitors can be allowed, all congratulatory messages are not included even if they are foriegn one. It does not matter for Buhari to wait. It is just a sacrifies, as done by GEJ. The way it was going, am sure things would gone worse if this interruption was not carried out. We are talking about four years, compared to less than four weeks. Why not bahave as an elderstates man and also make that few weeks sacrifies and allow an enjoyable transfer abi handover. Am even happy that this time, the almighty Lai Nohammed has not come up with the usual bumbardment by not reign abuses and insults on PDP and GEJ.
But, wait a little, is Lai Mohammed an Islamist? I never liked that man one day. His characteritics are related to Islam members. Always nagatve in nature.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by deletrue: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
gateleo:

...but Buhari is not the one inviting these people nah... and what do you mean by that statement? you need to elaborate....
Buhari may not have invited them, especially the international visitors, but you will agree with me that mails, phone call would have taken place, and approval wouldhave been offered for those visitors to make the trps. To me, a mere phone congratulatory messages would have been allowed and technically tell them to wait a little. It is just a few weeks sacrifies when compared to four years. besides it is also an honour to GEJ. Would you confidently say say GEJ should not be giving that honour? GEJ still dey try him best to keep us together. How about that?
As for the Islam, any individual whose bahavious is above the level of talorance, who characteristics is related or having the likelihood of causing deads, destructions etc is an Islam.
All over the world, the Islamist are known killers. They do not have special or acceptable reasons for their actions, hence I used the area you bolded.
Re: FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government by deletrue: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
billyG:

If he said make ambassadors,oyinbo,sycopants like artur eze no visit am again una go say he be arrogant,dictator,ingrate,unfrdly just as he told AIT make dem no harrass him family again,bringing back painful memory of d death.wetin una want make him do,by d way who giv min.of nat.planning d authority 2 speak 4 GEJ?
Who say I am the minister of planning. Any way I recieved seven quotes and all of them are similar in nature. I have responded about five. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew.....soyinka / Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.