Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly (3727 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by metronaija: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, April 29, attended the inauguration of the 8th National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari was accompanied by the All Progressives Congress’ National Chairman, John Odigie Oyegun and other party chieftains to the event which was held at the International Conference Centre, in Abuja.

He also attended the ongoing induction certificate course for the incoming legislators of the National Assembly.

See photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/04/photos-buhari-attends-inauguration-of.html

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by metronaija: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2015

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by SeverusSnape(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
How does this concern me?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

By the way Mr. Buhari, Get ready to receive some insane trekkers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wish baba d best If naija better na for everybody not apc alone D best I can do is to pray dat God gives him wisdom to rule us well

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wish baba d best If naija better na for everybody not apc alone D best I can do is to pray dat God gives him wisdom to rule us well
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by NCOIM(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Its really not my business : undecided

Even if he attends the Official recruitment of his boys (Boko haram)

It still doesn't stop GEJ from being the Next UN sec Gen. angry
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by SeverusSnape(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

Seconded and thirded!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s1600/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif[/img]
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Andromalius: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Maybe this is why FG is whining about running a parallel Govt.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Alphaoscar: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sai Baba Buhari

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sai Buhari---see the image at the background on the first picture.
Sai Buhari (Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sai Buhari....you shall succeed cool
Sai Buhari...see the two hawks on your right hand in the second picture...watch it shocked

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Samchelsea(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can only see a beautiful and well decorated venue that's all....the rest are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

And to think GEJ's appointment as UN Sec Gen. Is for him to just stuff his mouth with money is amazing and saddening to learn.

For your info:
1. Such positions is more about international power and less of money. UN is not Nigeria where it's president rolls around with 10 private jets, 400 entourages, and 500mUSD food budget.

2. Appointments are not made on a singular act of painted gentlemanliness. UN governing body won't want to have him mismanage the prestige body as he's done to Nigeria, and play divisive politics by making d caucasians clash with mongoloids, etc as is d case with him and his cronies.

If he has been eyeing the position, please kindly tell him to accumulate a good portfolio in his second coming to planet earth, Thanks.

Mucho Amor!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
The looks on the faces of these men flanking GMB portrays the status of their parties...one is looking sad and the other looking triumphant

Power is indeed ephemeral

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by NCOIM(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]
RoyalPriesthuud:
And to think GEJ's appointment as UN Sec Gen. Is for him to just stuff his mouth with money is amazing and saddening to learn.

For your info:
1. Such positions is more about international power and less of money. UN is not Nigeria where it's president rolls around with 10 private jets, 400 entourages, and 500mUSD food budget.

2. Appointments are not made on a singular act of painted gentlemanliness. UN governing body won't want to have him mismanage the prestige body as he's done to Nigeria, and play divisive politics by making d caucasians clash with mongoloids, etc as is d case with him and his cronies.

If he has been eyeing the position, please kindly tell him to accumulate a good portfolio in his second coming to planet earth, Thanks.

Mucho Amor!

Trash and balderdash!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by NCOIM(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Samchelsea:
I can only see a beautiful and well decorated venue that's all....the rest are irrelevant

;DChai!

You no notice Baba one chance ni grin
Bunch of Old Fools..
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by efilefun(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sai baba
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by efilefun(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

;DChai!

You no notice Baba one chance ni grin
Bunch of Old Fools..

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:
[s][/s]

Trash and balderdash!!!
As expected. undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by NCOIM(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Seconded and thirded!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s1600/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif[/img]

Una presidentelect don De attend meetings grin

My dead grandma is even Shaking her head for the senile one grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by efilefun(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wish baba d best
If naija better na for everybody not apc alone
D best I can do is to pray dat God gives him wisdom to rule us well
Now you talking wish others could take same step u just took... But nope they are busy praying Nigeria fails like it won't affect their family and generations to come
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Samchelsea(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

;DChai!
You no notice Baba one chance ni grin Bunch of Old Fools..
they are not picture-savvy
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by DaGC(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by FastShipping: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by igbsam(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
All these things dey make Jona vex nearly burst

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

grin

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
see the empty seat meant for GEJ cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by tola9ja: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wish baba d best
If naija better na for everybody not apc alone
D best I can do is to pray dat God gives him wisdom to rule us well

LONG TIME BRO HOW FAR HOW IS YOUR NEW BORN BABY I MISS YOU ONLINE ESPECIALLY THIS YOUR MONIKER OREMUSSSACTUS
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by tola9ja: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

EXEMEN
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
tola9ja:

LONG TIME BRO HOW FAR HOW IS YOUR NEW BORN BABY I MISS YOU ONLINE ESPECIALLY THIS YOUR MONIKER OREMUSS*SACTUS
be ready cos oremus*sanctus is coming wif a bomb dat will rock religion section!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by Opinedecandid(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
He seems impatient, desperate and restless to assume office asap.

Since Nigeria's transformation must continue, I wish him Goodluck.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by tola9ja: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
be ready cos oremus*sanctus is coming wif a bomb dat will rock religion section!

BEFORE YOU DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT ABI
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Attends Inauguration Of 8th National Assembly by exemen: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2015
tola9ja:
EXEMEN
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote / Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum / Northerners Lambasted Buhari On Bashir Ahmads Facebook Page-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.