Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos (24369 Views)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by emjoe1: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
O.M.G. What is this world metamorphosing into?
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by guyX(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
gay guys eeh, how on earth would a man be sleeping with man if not demonic..........God help us.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by sophtaf(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
betNation:
racism
frm what abi who? Nawa o
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
donnypool:
now where are those goats fighting for gay right hopefully your own children ass will be busted by a pedophile like that.

A gay man prefers other adult gay men.

A pedo is attracted to underaged kids.

The man is what is called a hebephile....a type of pedo who prefers underaged kids.

He deserves jail.

1 Like

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
emjoe1:
O.M.G. What is this world metamorphosing into?

The rather disgusting practice of hebephilia as well as other pedophillias has been around for centuries.

Used to be common among the ancient Greeks and Romans...until the advent of Christianity put an end to it.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Holyfield1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
When will this hemophilia and pedophilia stop in the entire race of the world, Even when the population of girls is 2times that of boys...Yet some old fools wouldn't stop abusing male kids sexually....A bullet is enoff for dis madman........Woe unto Rome ''THE HOME OF GAYS AND LESBIANS''....

''What else were u expecting?'' grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vicjustice:
But since when did Nigerian men become interested in boys?
Westernization spell has crept into the evil hearts of men: No wonder did Boko Haram say "western education is a sin": only that they are taking it the Islamic way

Child abuse has always been around...it is thanks to the increasingly freer climate that we hear more about it.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by asaka1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
too bad wat is d society turning into'
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The man is what is called a hebephile....a type of pedo who prefers underaged kids.

He deserves jail.

he is an homosexual pedophile, he deserve death. if that was my son, the man will be dead.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by sikaxchange: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
this is so shameful how could he do this to a minor
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Afarozy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't know worD to use to qualify dis abomination. Wat nonsense
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
donnypool:

he is an homosexual pedophile, he deserve death. if that was my son, the man will be dead.

Well...the modern classification puts him as an hebephile. Homosexual is now used exclusively to refer to adult men with preferences for other adult men.

If the child was between 15-19...we would have called him a ephebephile.

Rather complex science...the study of sexual preferences.

If he were gay....he would have been noted as having a preference for adult men with similar predispositions.(Of course...the two overlap....but in this case....his preference is for male children).

I hope he is jailed....and the child is rehabed.....many of the victims suffer needlessly. (Right now in the UK....similar cases involving high ranking politicians and celebs are being investigated....sometimes from decades back).

3 Likes

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by gentlezypher: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
get this man to indonesia, he deserves death punishment,

1 Like

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by tylesh(f): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oooga ooo
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by hrykanu231(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
The best way to punish him is by putting drugs in his pocket then send him to Indonesia. The rest will be....

1 Like

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
donnypool:
now where are those goats fighting for gay right hopefully your own children ass will be busted by a pedophile like that.
Do straight men not rape children?

Think logically for once.

1 Like

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by logica(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The rather disgusting practice of hebephilia as well as other pedophillias has been around for centuries.

Used to be common among the ancient Greeks and Romans...until the advent of Christianity put an end to it.
LOL. Christianity put an end to it by priest molesting choir boys eh?
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=gentlennenna post=33241122]he should face the law

by firing squad
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
There is nothing wrong for being gay...but being a child molester is a different case... If this case is true, then he shouldn't get a bail for his evil act as he will leave this boy in a trauma embarassed
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vicjustice:
Westernization spell has crept into the evil hearts of men: No wonder did Boko Haram say "western education is a sin": only that they are taking it the Islamic way
Yet, you are using a phone and typing on internet/Nairaland.

Common sense isn't common.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
He should be castrated for rape then dashed 14 years plus extra for being gay lipsrsealed

The demon behind this act must be strong one because i can nver ndstnd man and man sex when sexy ladies full every wjere
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
LOL. Christianity put an end to it by priest molesting choir boys eh?

Regarding that.....pedophiles often times seek work in paces where they can have unfettered access to children.

It isn;t just priests....politicians, teachers, even celebs under the guise of working with children (see Gary Glitter)...have sought out and molested young children.

That is the way a pedo works...and in fairness to the Catholics....they have now taken some action after decades of silence and coverups.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by gobizzy101: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Gays prefer other adult men with similar orientation. A gay won't go for a child.

The man is a pedo....specifically an hebephile
and how did u knw dat?

I smell gay grin
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by condralbede(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
nah waooo.....The man suppose to spend all his life in prison!!!
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Xena01(f): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vicjustice:
what do you mean by" Islamic way"?
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by sacora(f): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
gobizzy101:
and how did u knw dat?

I smell gay grin

1.See the wikipedia article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

2.I am after all a doctor...and part of my work over the years since I qualified has involved examining abused children (I once had to clinically examine a young child for signs of abuse for police report purposes...not one of the more pleasant aspects of my work).

3.I am a single, conservative, straight male. I love the ladies. wink

4.Any questions?

2 Likes

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Lovine: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Demonic
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by armadeo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He deserves jail.

What baffles me is that he was bailed with #50k. Imagine. He has scarred that child and Na 50k judge dey talk.

Our laws need to be revisited particularly on punishment for offences because I am sure that's the required sum if we check.

1 Like

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by tartar9(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Gays prefer other adult men with similar orientation. A gay won't go for a child.

The man is a pedo....specifically an hebephile
Gay Alert!!
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by reaky(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abbeyunique2:
Enough, we need death penalty for kind of cases like this. Stiffer penalty will solve incessant rape of Minors

if they will agree to that

death penalty I suggest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manhunt Begins For Guy Who Stole 7 Laptops At An Office Complex On Allen Avenue / Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.