Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos (24355 Views)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by logica(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
evegran:

Same thought I had. The boy didn't complain.
Right. Same applies to girls who had been repeatedly r@ped. I guess they didn't complain because they were enjoying it. See logic. Look, dummies; the r@pist would have issued threats that would leave the victim living in fear.

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
News dey waka oo
This actually happened in ma hood. Came back frm the office to hear this friday last week. I know the lil dude. Dude come to ma cmpd to play with the little boiz there and he is a very good footballer.
Dont knw da gay dude. Wish he can be killed. No one has seen the lil boy for sometime now. He is a Jss 1 stdnt. Too bad
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by TheFilmmaker: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
5p1naz:
tongue what I just don't understand is how a man can be attracted to another man sexually. It just doesn't make sense.

I abhor rape be it heterosexual or homosexual but your comment begets reasoning. It's analogous to when Igbo Easterners puke when they see Yoruba people beating ewédù with brooms before eating.

I am Igbo and I eat ewédù to the core.

Dont judge what you dont have the slightest idea of.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by mmsen: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
'Carnal knowledge'.

Not 'canal' - which is a waterway.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by fr3do(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Gays prefer other adult men with similar orientation. A gay won't go for a child.

The man is a pedo....specifically an hebephile

nonsense!
Is the west now so pro-gay, that they want to start calling blue, red.

The suspect is a gay paaedophile

gay because he preferred a boy to a girl.
Paaedophile because his victim is a minor.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by delishpot: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Shame
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by fr3do(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well...the modern classification puts him as an hebephile. Homosexual is now used exclusively to refer to adult men with preferences for other adult men.

If the child was between 15-19...we would have called him a ephebephile.

Rather complex science...the study of sexual preferences.

If he were gay....he would have been noted as having a preference for adult men with similar predispositions.(Of course...the two overlap....but in this case....his preference is for male children).

gay/homosexual is affinity toward the same sex, whether a toddler, a middle aged adult or an octogenarian.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by steveben7(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=mightycrown1 post=33239048]Lagos – A 31-year-old man, Samson Ndubuisi, who allegedly had canal knowledge of an 11-year-old boy, was on Wednesday hauled up before an Apapa Magistrates’ Court, Lagos.

Ndubuisi, a resident of No. 3/4, Umuaka Close, Ilufe Junction, Alaba Market, Lagos, is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and sexual assault by penetration.

The Prosecutor, ASP Soji Ojaokomo told the court that the accused committed the offences on April 12 at his apartment.

Ojaokomo said the accused had canal knowledge of boy without his consent.

“The complainant said that on that fateful day, he went to fetch water at one Mrs Doris Ezenwa’s company.

“He said while he was fetching water, the accused called him and took him to a room where he forcefully had canal knowledge of him through the anus.

“The boy said that each time he went to fetch water Ndubuisi would take him to the usual spot and have sex with him.

“The complainant also said that the accused also bribed him with N100 each time he slept with him.

“The 11-year-old boy said they were caught by two men, who were Ndubuisi’s colleague at the water company.

“The boy said the accused threatened to kill him if he dare tell his parents about it,’’ he said.

Anytym I hear such news I wonder wot diz Gay people enjoy in same sex wen dey ar sexy chics every were
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Brugo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
He should not have been granted bail.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by maxjax(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
5p1naz:
guy its bn a long time man..... smiley
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by initiate: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
5p1naz:
tongue what I just don't understand is how a man can be attracted to another man sexually. It just doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to obama and other crazy perverts
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Blurry: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
but na which kind bail be N50,000 for an offence as grievious as this.

This judges sef

Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Od31(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
There is nothing wrong for being gay...but being a child molester is a different case... If this case is true, then he shouldn't get a bail for his evil act as he will leave this boy in a trauma embarassed

There is every wrong for being gay! it is a mental derailment. it is very wrong for humanity. Even animals do know that it is wrong, a male animal do not go after a male animal for sex. have u seen a male dog going after another male dog for sex. logically it is wrong, religiously it is wrong. so which ever what u look at it is wrong. homosexuality was considered a mental illness not until 1973.

if it was a normal thing, people will not hide their involvement. most gay people hide their involvement for a long time before they come out in the open. So there is everything wrong with it.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Od31(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I abhor rape be it heterosexual or homosexual but your comment begets reasoning. It's analogous to when Igbo Easterners puke when they see Yoruba people beating ewédù with brooms before eating.

I am Igbo and I eat ewédù to the core.

Dont judge what you dont have the slightest idea of.

What is this one saying? what idea do you want him to have about that act or being gay? for a man to be sexually attracted to another man is wrong, from every sense. Even animals knows that sex is between male and female. Gosh!!! it is very abnormal.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by andyanders: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
In fact, I am against this law for sex offenders. How can the court grant a bail to a man who took advantage of an innocent child by raping a fellow man and the usele---s court now grants him N50,000 bail?How much is N50, 000 that the guy cannot get.Sex offenders on minors should be given 50 Million naira bail bond and if they cannot make it, they should be kept in the prison and their judgement commences.

When you grant them bail, they go about doing same another time. The judiciary should go and now check the law and amend it that section.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by 5p1naz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
maxjax:

guy its bn a long time man..... smiley

Yoooooooooool my oga at the topppppppp... u still dey hia?? Hahahahaahahaha how far na?
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Dragonking: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is how dey initiate children into gay behavior. when they grow up they will start saying that the were born gay like some eedioots use to say on Nairaland.

All gays should be beheaded!!!
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by bramptoneagle: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
belamour:
Just #50 condom would have save the birth of dese Samson Nduibisi Oloriburuku

But wait ooooo

I will rather be castrated than be GAY

Gay life is a wasted life....
I second the MOTION.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by fpeter(f): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Whenever I read stuff like this especially where gay s3x is involved....I just tighten that part of "my body" involuntarily.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by oathman(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
there is a movie about hebephiles is produce kunle afolayan... the name of the movie is OCTOBER 1
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by clemdot: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dis is wot is happenin in naija which indonesia cant allowed. How can a judge grant an accused bail? Homosexual for dat matter. Lets think twice oooo
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Vicjustice: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes, English grammar is so difficult to understand.

Internet and English grammar must be an African Education, I presume.
Your understanding is not accurate. I am not a member of the Boko Haram Islamists, so, by no way did I suggest that western education is wrong... I was only talking about westernization by culture, not by education.
By the way, it might interests you to know that I'm Irish.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by TheFilmmaker: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Od31:

What is this one saying? what idea do you want him to have about that act or being gay? for a man to be sexually attracted to another man is wrong, from every sense. Even animals knows that sex is between male and female. Gosh!!! it is very abnormal.

Let me enlighten you.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by carik(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sexual PENETRATION! Walahi,these are the likes that should be killed in Indonesia.
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
betNation:
subscribe to our fixed match now message us on
fb.com/crystal.kollings
Is this guy real?
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by maxjax(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
5p1naz:

Yoooooooooool my oga at the topppppppp... u still dey hia?? Hahahahaahahaha how far na?

lol....i dey oOo Bo$$....how that way naw? invite me na
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by dapsonlou(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2015
5p1naz:

It's insanity, just like some people are bipolar, or schtso. It's a brain Conditions
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2015
i forsee a future where men would also have to protect themselves against rape of all kinds from their fellow men....tufiaa for this world...that man should be jailed for all eternity... angry
Re: Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos by tellmesome(f): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2015
some guys are now crazing like the ones in abroad.

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos) / Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls / EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos)