Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

OPC Sacks Fasheun As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Sacks Fasheun As President (23832 Views)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by Akinrogun(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
HolyHero:
FTC for the first time sha!!!

Yoruba people and their mentality sha!!!

Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by shagzee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
It means the CHANGE has occur in OPC level also---
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by funkiebully: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't give a damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by illiad1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
OPC?

Must be a part of the Yorubbish People!
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by Apex32: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fasheun dnt worry uncle Jona will employ u as he's personal OPC president and angry grin
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by illiad1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Koolking:
Which OPC? Is it OPC PDP or OPC APC. Last I checked, President Jonathan divided OPC into 2 equal factions.

Don't mind those bribe ridden wannabes. That was how their Obas went to abacha and collect a prize on thief mko.

Yorubbish *spits*
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by nickxtra(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Welcome to the world of confusion known as OPC! You will need to also dethrone Gani Adams of his faction before we will take you serious.
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by Ephemmm: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
help3852:
you mean the Yoruba agenda.

They criticised fellow Yorubas that supported GEJ, saying that they have betrayed Yorubas, but If a South South Man supports GEJ, they call it tribalism grin

Nigeria a funny state

But when they voted massively for GEJ in 2011, do they call it tribalism?
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by sammyj: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
................. grin grin grin grin
bid4rich:

And we are waiting for brainless administration to display in the Nigeria marketplace for all to see which one is better. Clueless or brainless. Lolcheesycheesy
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
HolyHero:
abeg no akiolu me.. you guys are good at mass murder sha!!! ✌
ogun lo ma fi eje e we
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
HolyHero:

Ogun lo ma kpa awon famili eh!!!
sanpona ma wa e kan Latin fi e Se ounje
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by RotrEmmanuel: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Demmzy15:
Gbam!!

Baba Fasehun grin, I dey laff u gan!!

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin
Instead of you to come up with your own pattern, u not ashamed to copy Temitemi's idea. Later someone will come and shout change everywhere but yet fools like you can't generate a style to use to be noticed on NL.

Dumb ass undecided

1 Like

Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by Demmzy15(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Instead of you to come up with your own pattern, u not ashamed to copy Temitemi's idea. Later someone will come and shout change everywhere but yet fools like you can't generate a style to use to be noticed on NL.

Dumb ass undecided
Pained nigga, must u bolden it grin
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido!

Haters go n die! grin
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by RotrEmmanuel: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Demmzy15:
Gbam!!

Baba Fasehun grin, I dey laff u gan!!

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin

dumb ass-\
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by tpiadotcom: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
kristonium:
And what happened to Ganiyu Adams? the one in charge of OPC foot soldiers?
the guy carefully omitted his name to avoid trouble!
Nevertheless, Adams will still reply him by this time tomorrow!

he'll be replaced by Alghaniy Adama i guess.
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by kinibigdeal(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can you sack the founder? i laugh...fasheun establish OPC and he own it, no body can sack the owner..You guys are only hearing the voice of the factional group own by Tinubu...so ignore the lies, no one can sack gani and fasheun
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by Demmzy15(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

dumb ass-\
Pained nigga, cry me river!
Temitemi1 is my kinsman, so what's bad if I copy him?! embarassed

Anyway, GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by tunex777: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by UyiIredia(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Era of sacking.
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by olu77(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
shamecurls:

I really wont put blame all of your utterances on your self but on the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), who allowed high infiltration of fake condoms into our country.

CHAAAAAAI cry grin
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by x2lambo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
OPC didn't represent Yorubas infact we don't need them
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by olu77(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
HolyHero:
philosophy sha!!!!

HolyHero:

FTC for the first time sha!!!

Yoruba people and their mentality sha!!!

keep typing sha!!! Sha!!!! Sha!!!! here and there like someone bitten by a Shark instead of you to go and work on the cause of your shallow reasoning

1 Like

Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by DaBullIT(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
shamecurls:

I really wont put blame all of your utterances on your self but on the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), who allowed high infiltration of fake condoms into our country.
\

Youse a baadass Nigger men... You finished one person and family with one sentence

I bow
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by dharay88: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
ohk
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Isn't it funny that you call someone the founder, and then u say he's been expelled how plausible is that? Mr. Adesope is just another man looking for cheap publicity... Dr. Fasehun is the founder of OPC, it is an unrealistic statement to say he has been expelled or removed, he can only hand over the leadership of the OPC he can never be expelled because OPC is a product of Dr. frederick fasehun, he was not elected into that position...
The dull man called adesope should have thought of this and just asked the Man (Dr. Fasehun) to hand over the baton to someone and act as the grand patron, like a father figure... Adesope or whatever he calls himself is just another cheap skate looking for easy publicity.

The GEJ factor, its funny how last year people were screaming about Dr. fasehun getting a contract worth billions ... it was in the newspapers, and it flooded the media, yet the contract was not given until this year.... so i wonder why it is so easy for people to be fooled by what the press writes forgetting that the Nigerian press wou;d write anything if paid the right amount... (some tabloids and press peeps excluded)...

He made known his support for jonathan doesn't mean he collected any money, some people just talk like they will never get to his age... wisdom comes with age... and if at this age some people don't think before they come on to type here then it is quite sad that they might just remain as dull as adesope for d rest of their pitiful life.

1 Like

Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by HolyHero: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
olu77:

keep typing sha!!! Sha!!!! Sha!!!! here and there like someone bitten by a Shark instead of you to go and work on the cause of your shallow reasoning
you just can't bully sha!!!!
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by HolyHero: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ogun lo ma fi eje e we
ori eh baje sha
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by dmangodwin(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Can you sack the founder? i laugh...fasheun establish OPC and he own it, no body can sack the owner..You guys are only hearing the voice of the factional group own by Tinubu...so ignore the lies, no one can sack gani and fasheun

You spoke well.

Can we all support the same ideology. Can all media organisation campaign for just one political party. Blackmen with our way of thinking and acting.May God help us.
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by dhesire(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2015
madridguy:
I hope the Nigeria Police force dey aware of this development...If yes they should start deploying officers to strategic locations across the South-West before Fasheun boys will start their own madness ooo.

VALID POINT YOU RAISED, POLICE AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON THE ALERT!
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by ideykwum: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Why the insecurity? He didn't say it was a bad mentality! It could have been "Yoruba people with their good mentality sha" or vice versa! You should have drawn a positive from that and moved on! We are what we think!

weirdtee:

...And you ideeot with your own stupidity!
Re: OPC Sacks Fasheun As President by olu77(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2015
HolyHero:
you just can't bully sha!!!!

You are a local sha!!!npion. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.