Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (38284 Views)

A16 Akwa Ibom Corpers / Kaduna State Batch A15 / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by edujandon(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2015
divalindiway:
Enugu-uyo 1650. the park is behind nr.biggs okpara ave.
U guys are welcome to AKS. as som1 has already said dont expect much in terns of social activities in camp. This is SAED headquarters so u will hear SAED SAED most times in camp.
As for ur posting leave it in God's hand. Almost all villages in Akwa ibom hv nice abd neat lodges. So u hv nothing to worry abt..
Just like we say in my PPA 'follow who know road'
Special hala to all Lions n lionesses in d house.

What's the TC name......and how good and conducive are their cars ? Thanks in advance
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2015
jwalter90:
... alakuko...
kk bro.
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Deyemmy(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2015
FxTizzle:
Quote me or send a pm to Titiluvly if u wish to join Nairaland AkS whatsapp group for more info and directions from your various places.
Melo Bar is a sure place for the flexing otondos grin

Happy Camping.

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Deyemmy(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2015
dudufit:
pls my people Ibadan to akwa ibom is how many hours journey and how much is the transportation fee. pls i need urgent respond, thanks.
You can go to Samonda around UI....but its 5150 for AC bus and 4150 noc ac, the manager said he can convey us to camp if we can add like extra 1k, if we are much... The name of the company is AKTC(Akwa ibom Transport Company) in front of Accord party Secratariat.
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2015
edujandon:
How much does it cost from Enugu to Akwa Ibom? .......And which transport company do u think I should follow ?
use Abc it's really good,around 1k
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Deyemmy post=33327069][/quote]
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Stanley08(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2015
We are just talking plenty plenty.

Ex-Otondos, what's the Sanitation / hygiene of the Akwa-Ibom camp like?
Not like I'm even expecting a HALF star Hotel, but Hope it's not worse than Bayelsa. Lol.
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Olubs80: 2:34am On May 02, 2015
FxTizzle:
Quote me or send a pm to Titiluvly if u wish to join Nairaland AkS whatsapp group for more info and directions from your various places.
Melo Bar is a sure place for the flexing otondos grin

Happy Camping.

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by edujandon(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2015
agalamanyi:
use Abc it's really good,around 1k

Please where is their park located in Enugu?
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by sampete(m): 6:10am On May 02, 2015
Stanley08:
We are just talking plenty plenty.

Ex-Otondos, what's the Sanitation / hygiene of the Akwa-Ibom camp like?
Not like I'm even expecting a HALF star Hotel, but Hope it's not worse than Bayelsa. Lol.

Sanitation is a priority in camp, state coordinator don't joke wit Sanitation at all. The camp is therefor one of the cleanest in Nigeria. The toilets were sometimes messed up, but it didn't take long for it to get cleaned. Camp food is hygienic, the state coordinator herself do supervise the cooking in the kitchen. So brace ur self for a clean camp... Holla me if you end up in ecomog hostel... The most fun and lively hostel so far...
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Stanley08(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2015
sampete:

Sanitation is a priority in camp, state coordinator don't joke wit Sanitation at all. The camp is therefor one of the cleanest in Nigeria. The toilets were sometimes messed up, but it doesn't take long for it to get cleaned. Camp food is hygienic, the state coordinator herself do supervise the cooking in the kitchen. So brace unselfish for a clean camp... Holla me if you end up in ecomog hostel... The most fun and lively hostel so far...

FINALLY, an important piece of information. Thanks mate! wink

1 Like

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Derbyman(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2015
Deyemmy:

You can go to Samonda around UI....but its 5150 for AC bus and 4150 noc ac, the manager said he can convey us to camp if we can add like extra 1k, if we are much... The name of the company is AKTC(Akwa ibom Transport Company) in front of Accord party Secratariat.
bro is dia luxurious bus dia nd night travelling as well?
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by divalindiway(f): 10:28am On May 02, 2015
edujandon:

What's the TC name......and how good and conducive are their cars ? Thanks in advance

Its AKTC. I dont think u shud b worrying wheda d car is conducive. cos dats d only bus to uyo ryt now and d earlier u get dere d better
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by FxTizzle(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2015
Olubs80 and others that quoted me should check page 4 for the WhatsApp number.
Happy Camping
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2015
edujandon:

Its in Ogui road
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by dudufit: 12:17pm On May 02, 2015
Deyemmy:

Thank you for d response, so when did u intend to leave for awka ibom so that we can all go in mass
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Deyemmy(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
dudufit:

Thank you for d response, so when did u intend to leave for awka ibom so that we can all go in mass
I intend going on tuesday... And if anybody wanna go from Ibadan with AKTC, the manager said, we av to be at the park around 6am, and they will depart like 7am, and get to Uyo around 6pm in the evening, by 7pm or so, we'll get to camp...@Derbyman and all
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by alphoconob: 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
Adesolomon2014:
Uhmmm,jus wondering hw its gonna be there in akwa-ibom....abeg report here make we jolly.....NB i dey report by June 2 nani
me too na june 2
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by edujandon(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2015
edujandon:

Is it advisable to travel a day before? That's 4th.....Please I need urgent reply. And also what's the consequence of being late to camp
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by edujandon(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2015
agalamanyi:

Its in Ogui road

Is it advisable to travel a day before? That's 4th.....Please I need urgent reply. And also what's the consequence of being late to camp
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by edujandon(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2015
divalindiway:

Its AKTC. I dont think u shud b worrying wheda d car is conducive. cos dats d only bus to uyo ryt now and d earlier u get dere d better

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by proxybaby(f): 6:15pm On May 02, 2015
Pls is any1 going to Akwa Ibom 4rm Niger state? So dt we can go 2geda
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by emperorchedda(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
divalindiway:
Enugu-uyo 1650. the park is behind nr.biggs okpara ave.
U guys are welcome to AKS. as som1 has already said dont expect much in terns of social activities in camp. This is SAED headquarters so u will hear SAED SAED most times in camp.
As for ur posting leave it in God's hand. Almost all villages in Akwa ibom hv nice abd neat lodges. So u hv nothing to worry abt..
Just like we say in my PPA 'follow who know road'
Special hala to all Lions n lionesses in d house.
Guess you graduated from UNN. Nice to meet one of our own here. I'm in stream 2 though
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
I can't say for certain o,but i hrd the camp go accommodate you on the 4th but 5th no bad,still cause AKS no far
edujandon:

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Olutty88(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Olubs80 post=33330767][/quote] add me 07068342568. Thanks
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Derbyman(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
Deyemmy:

I intend going on tuesday... And if anybody wanna go from Ibadan with AKTC, the manager said, we av to be at the park around 6am, and they will depart like 7am, and get to Uyo around 6pm in the evening, by 7pm or so, we'll get to camp...@Derbyman and all
I'm in stream 2 bro not stream 1
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by 4emmanueltosin(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2015
please how do I get to Akwa Ibom from Akure anybody with vital info please respond
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by gaetano: 7:18am On May 03, 2015
4emmanueltosin:
please how do I get to Akwa Ibom from Akure anybody with vital info please respond

Just find your way to AKTC Park. Every other thing will fall in place. I rep B14.

You are all welcome to the land of uncommon transformation.
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by ugwum007(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2015
A friend is looking for travel partner going to akwa ibom stream 1 from owerri..dis is his number 08060632584
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Ademat7(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2015
@op shall we have the full name of nairalanders in stream 1 to knw who and who. We will be meeting in camp because stream II don full here o
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by portal01: 2:14pm On May 03, 2015
donsheva:
Akwa ibom here. June 2
join us on wtapp group charting 08066683234
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Olutty88(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2015
Am In stream 1 and my name is Olumide. My no 07068342568. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.