Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB (31363 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Ion, Jumia Twitter, Jumia Nigeria, Spanish Footballnews Barcelona Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...no wonder GEJ and hin crew send message of 'Don't form Parallel Government' today hehehe ...I bet Jonathan doesn't even knw of this guy sef else we for hear how PDP government trained him as a pilot grin

Lmao @ PDP government trained. Buhari is indeed the man of the moment.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by DonaldGenes(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
If you like, book all the front seats, as long as Buhari is involved, I'd have to take seat and wait patiently. smiley

Modified:

Wow!!! Baba, all these attention sharing in Abuja, daris gooodu oo!! Daris goodu oo!!

There is something about this man that gives me goose bumps. I just can't put a finger on it. smiley

God bless and continually strengthen you sir.

I love you Mr President-elect. smiley

Land him slap
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by handsometokunbo: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
A president who reads the papers himself without relying on piecemeals from a retinue of media aides is one that could hardly be lied to.

Sai Baba!

Trust me you are absolutely right.

If a president could pick a newspaper and read, chaiiii!!! No special adviser can lie to him as regards what is happening on the streets

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by spako4(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mization:
#JourneyToAsorock

The Spanish delegation excitedly presents Spanish/Nigerian flag to President elect Buhari.

what will be going on in mind of Fayose ?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by jamillion: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now I can sleep without the fear for my country that today might be better than tomorrow, but in God I trust.....the future is bright, I can feel the weather in nigeria is changing for d better. Goodluck to the agent of change

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mization:
President elect @MBuhari whilst waiting to receive the Turkish Ambassador, Grabs his papers. A favourite habit.

The General loves ibos for choosing to read ibo paper.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Hope15: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
If nothing, it is the rush of ambassadors knocking at GMB's doors that's giving the incumbent some body ache. Imagine these envoys passing by without any thought of branching at Aso Rock to say What's up to GEJ & team.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
I love the way World leaders are falling over themselves to be amongst the first to be associated with Buhari.

Nigeria would be great again!

Baba get swags abeg, see him forming with daily sun N/paper cheesy
no be small swag oo....baba peace BP go don dey rise grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by igbsam(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jona will faint of jealousy o

grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mization:
[size=18pt]The Turkish delegation present Ali Ahmed to President elect Buhari. He is one of the 20 pilots of Ottoman empire, A Nigerian descent.[/size]

Interesting, just read that Ali Ahmed Celikten was not only one of the 20 pilots of the Ottoman empire, but he was world's first black aviator pilot , and his parents were from Borno....but waitoo, had this guy been Igbo, Igbos for NL for no let us hear word. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Excuzeme: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
I love the way World leaders are falling over themselves to be amongst the first to be associated with Buhari.

That is something l am still trying to understand?

Is it the usual "finger pointing" that Ibos have been saying, that they hate Jonathan?
If that is true, HOW CAN ALL THE WORLD LEADERS HATE JONATHAN? Not even ONE Leader loves Jonathan?

In contrast, what has Buhari done already (even when he is yet to be sworn-in!), what is it about him that inspires so much love and confidence, amongst "true Nigerians" ....and important people around the world?

Persin wey do this Buhari "juju" deserve a carton of original, ibo-made ORIGIN!

[size=14pt]But on a serious note, "A Good Product like Buhari does not need a hard-sell, as we say in Business".[/size]

Jonathan must be really, R-E-A-L-L-Y ANGRY by now, ...seeing all these! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Excuzeme: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hope15:
If nothing, it is the rush of ambassadors knocking at GMB's doors that's giving the incumbent some body ache. Imagine these envoys passing by without any thought of branching at Aso Rock to say What's up to GEJ & team.

If na me be Jonathan, l go kukuma ask Buhari to "share the same bedroom" with me, if they see Buhari, they must see me sef, Habba?
Wetin this "Azikiwe-man" do una like this?

This is really humiliating for a sitting President

I plead with world leaders to PLEASE cut the clueless one some slack.
I dont want him to feel depressed.... judging by the way he is just "sacking anything in sight" since he lost the election
angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by TeamSimple(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
There is a sense of respect for Buhari from all these foreign visitors. The way they position themselves while listening to GMB shows a great sign of respect.
NB: If GMB could still find the sun newspaper his favourite,a printmedia that was sponsored by Fayose to carry out numerous hate propaganda during his campaigns,then I believe GMB has realy come to embrace democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by amanze15(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
This aint right grin grin we have a president sitting at aso rock, defence house don turn Aso rock chaiii angry diligent accountable......I really want to be accountable like buhari

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Jokay07(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you're asked to define 'political irrelevance'' and give reference, you can refer to the case of GMB and Gej. Bt wait o, is Gej stl d president?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mistermamus(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
baba one chance
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by solayd(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
I see Greatness coming again shocked shocked
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's representative like this that makes GEJ so jealous.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Brainwox(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
He makes it a hobby to read the papers each morning. Mmmmm! This will eventually bring him closer to the people and make him well informed about what's going on around him. With what I'm seeing now, it's like something good is about to happen to nigeria. With the way I'm viewing things, this man will never rely on what any so called adviser will tell him, but act on direct infos as it reflects the wish of the people, to know where the shoe pinches. That's where Mr Jona got it all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
God bless you sir.
God bless Nigeria. cool
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by emyphil: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
They give you flag and open Biafra embassy in Spain which federal government couldn't close down we are watching I love my country BIAFRA
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by ivili(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
LOL,what folishness.So for foriegn delegates to congratulate a Nations Presidential winner must now be seen as THEY EXCITEDLY,as if they are now crawling to kiss the feet of the LORD ALMIGHTY.I know the high emotional defficiency some Nigerians have,unfortunately,election victories is the only thing we will gain from this bunch of OLD CARGO LEADERS(BUHARI BEING ON TOP LIST).
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by emyphil: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
That my hopes hit like for my country

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
Has anyone seen ceo4eva lately?? We miss his picture series. cheesy
hahahahaha! Wicked u!
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by MKO4ever(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
The boss is always obvious in every picture. Baba is always the boss!!!!
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Awoofawo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

That is something l am still trying to understand?

Is it the usual "finger pointing" that Ibos have been saying, that they hate Jonathan?
If that is true, HOW CAN ALL THE WORLD LEADERS HATE JONATHAN? Not even ONE Leader loves Jonathan?

In contrast, what has Buhari done already (even when he is yet to be sworn-in!), what is it about him that inspires so much love and confidence, amongst "true Nigerians" ....and important people around the world?

Persin wey do this Buhari "juju" deserve a carton of original, ibo-made ORIGIN!

[size=14pt]But on a serious note, "A Good Product like Buhari does not need a hard-sell, as we say in Business".[/size]

Jonathan must be really, R-E-A-L-L-Y ANGRY by now, ...seeing all these! grin grin

Na Bro.J aides and advisers killed him politically plus the fact that he is not a self-starter and don't known how to fire on all cylinders on my significance national issues !

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Hope15: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

If na me be Jonathan, l go kukuma ask Buhari to "share the same bedroom" with me, if they see Buhari, they must see me sef, Habba?
Wetin this "Azikiwe-man" do una like this?

This is really humiliating for a sitting President

I plead with world leaders to PLEASE cut the clueless one some slack.
I dont want him to feel depressed.... judging by the way he is just "sacking anything in sight" since he lost the election
angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by mmsen: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:

'Delegations' are not the world's leaders.

They are people who represent a nation who wish to gain something, often at the expense of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Don't be so quick to be excited, they haven't done anything to benefit you so far.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by iyatrustee(f): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
mmsen:

'Delegations' are not the world's leaders.

They are people who represent a nation who wish to gain something, often at the expense of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Don't be so quick to be excited, they haven't done anything to benefit you so far.

Unless if you are telling me that the "delegation" came in their personal capacity. If they came to rep their respective countries, my dear, na world leaders things be that! wink

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Bflexing(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
GMB looking at d pics like "how this one take concern me now!!!"
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by mmsen: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:

Unless if you are telling me that the "delegation" came in their personal capacity. If they came to rep their respective countries, my dear, na world leaders things be that! wink

They are not 'world leaders' if they are sent representing someone else.

A 'world leader' would entail a head of state. Most likely these are people already resident in Nigeria as Ambassadors and Charge D'Affaires, their raison d'etre is to befriend Nigerian government representatives so as to push their agenda.

Stop being so naive.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by olumidazz: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am beginning to wonder who the president of Nigeria is as of this day and time. integrity they say is a hallmark of a true leader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / Shehu Shagari & UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher In 1981

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.