Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) (31353 Views)

Anambra Election: FG Shouldn’t Ignore IPOB’s Threat- Igbo Community In Akwa Ibom / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Residents Ignore IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by NEWSREPORT: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Igbo traders in Port Harcourt have ignored call by IPOB for them to sit at home today 9th August 2021. This is the popular Ikokwo motor spare parts market, it is the biggest motor spare parts market in Rivers state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhbFt9BtG34

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Lifeisgoody: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
The Governor claimed they are not igbo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by xtgozie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
So all those people in those vehicles, and the pedestrians are all Igbos....

I pity for you sha, instead of yiu to find way and settle your loans, you are here borrowing 100mb data to publish your nepotic ignorance.
Clap for yourself you have achieved something today. Otele!

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by xtgozie(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
xtgozie:

I pity for you sha, instead of yiu to find way and settle your loans, you are here borrowing 100mb data to publish your nepotic ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by hybrid11(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
They're not igbo as the claimed
But soon they will redress their statement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by kingsceemark(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
xtgozie:

Please you guys should stop responding to those fools, ignore them please

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by NEWSREPORT: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
xtgozie:

We are just reporting the news as we found it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by udele1: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
And kanu told them he rejected Biafra of 5 states because of these people. These same people will decide if Biafra comes or not.

Igbos will continue to contribute to this scam forever.

Uche mefor who kanu pays salary made 168,000,000 in 5 years from the Biafran agitation. How much do you think kanu has made out of these people?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Igbos are afraid of Rivers state.

Wike has really dealt with them

They only operates in places apologetic to their Stupidity.

Obiano is treating them with mildness

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Whiteangel1234: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin we are no more interested in you people nah , the sit at home is for the south East nobody mentioned South south people , we want our son Mazi Released

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:
And kanu told them rejected Biafra of 5 states because of these people. These same people will decide if Biafra comes or not.

Igbos will continue to contribute to this scam forever.

Uche mefor who kanu pays salary made 168,000,000 in 5 years from the Biafran agitation. How much do you think kanu has made out of these people?
And that scam will keep on giving you sleepless night.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by udele1: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dymaco:

And that scam will keep on giving you sleepless night.

But im still alive. Those he sent to early grave will be regretting on the other side, when they see the scam clearly.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dymaco:

And efcc is treating you well... Yahoo boy

Wike is really a good man.

The one reason I love him is the way he brutally dealt with Igbos.

They run enter the neighboring states.

Kudos Wike.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
For PH wey we dey?
Dem no born any miscreants or touts papa wells to stop us from going out.

Well,
Atleast we thank God they did not burn any igbo alive at this location, as they did few hours ago.

Moferere:
When we said Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) are terrorists, they said we should keep quiet.

The monsters you made have now come to hunt you.
Throwback:

That is how terrorists operate, but when caught they begin to beg for their human rights that they do not accord others.
infogeneral:
We have always said it. IPOB are terrorists. The soldiers should treat them in the language they understand. Nonsense!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dymaco:

This is an advice to people. Don't take all this buhari supporters serious. They are paid to defend the undefendable eg , udele1 who is benue apc youth secretary
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Kudos Wike.
Mind you wike is not a yahoo guy. The same mouth una carry talk south south is not biafra is the same mouth una dey drag biafra to it. Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Rule 19.... Don't use two moniker

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dymaco:

Mind you wike is not a yahoo guy. The same mouth una carry talk south south is not biafra is the same mouth una dey drag biafra to it. Time shall tell

Cry me a river.

Kudos Wike.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104599575:
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink
Ipob dey do the lock down. People that is not their business is crying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Cry me a river.

Kudos Wike.
Let me see who will say that south south is not biafra. Una never begin to wail

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:

But im still alive. Those he sent to early grave will be regretting on the other side, when they see the scam clearly.
And guess what, those killed by boko haram, bandits will always regret why they support one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dymaco:

Let me see who will say that south south is not biafra. Una never begin to wail

Kudos Wike.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Emergingnation(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Wike is really a good man.

Kudos Wike.[/s]
The most happen thing is that, Nigeria will break-up every ethnic group will answer their fathers name...

Already there's on going clamoring for IBom republic in Akwa Ibom state...

We're expecting more nation like Ijew nation to come out...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Emergingnation:
The most happen thing is that, Nigeria will break-up every ethnic group will answer their fathers name...

Already there's on going clamoring for IBom republic in Akwa Ibom state...

We're expecting more nation like Ijew nation to come out...

Like I said earlier I don't indulge in stupid talks..

It is a beer parlor gossip.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Emergingnation(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Emergingnation(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Out priority is cause the desintegration of this contraptions, when Biafra break-out , no nation 'll be willing to share Thesame country with Hausa/Fulani, for fear of conquering....

Believe or not ,that's what ganna happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
ok
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Gglopr: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari & UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher In 1981 / BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.