Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here (8817 Views)

Any Prospective 2016 Batch A stream1 Corpers Posted to Kano State Lets Meet Here / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by pweetichi(f): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
ailehwise:

Dem go chop yam tire for emure camp

Lol! Big big yam.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Y'all welcome to Ekiti state. Land of Honour.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
U guys should go with paracitamol and vit.C for cough, cattarh n headach. There is camp health center anyway.
@ coollabman yes mama nonso for mami market food is ok n cheap
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
pweetichi:

Lol! Big big yam.
Dem go chop n troway
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Pretenders(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
ailehwise:

Every area. Apart from Ado the state capital.
then I wish for village abeg thank you
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by yokiti: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mabra0, titilayodeji13, Ifyzo and wentworth123, please, come and teach us how to explore the land of Honour with pride and dignity.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Pretenders(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eveluv:
Y'all welcome to Ekiti state. Land of Honour.
thank you
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by seun407: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hope say light dey ekiti? And 3g network? Please I need a reply smiley
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
coollabman:
Ehya! Ekiti peeps cheesy cheesy you guys are welcome! Pls have fun in camp. Let someone here give a shoutout to mama nonso when you get to camp! Hahahaha cheesy

Yes o shout out to mama nonso grin

If u are posted to Emure then u can keep eating her food

I miss Ekiti kete somehow embarassed
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
yokiti:
Mabra0, titilayodeji13, Ifyzo and wentworth123, please, come and teach us how to explore the land of Honour with pride and dignity.

Kubwa camp is one of the best,camp activities will be at its peak tho many soldiers actually don't know who you are cos there will be sons and
daughters of top Nigerians and also make sure you part take in the camp and platoon activities, this really helped my reposting from Abaji to National Universities Commission.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Bravoe(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wecome to the land of Honour. Ekiti is a very cool place to serve. I just passed out dis February. Served in Oye ekiti where you have the Federal University. I'll be on ground here to put you guys thru on some camp tips.

Tip no 1: Ise Emure Camp is always very cold around this time of the year. So, Go with very thick bead spread and cover clothes plus cardigans.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ebenobis(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
seun407:
24-7 light 4 Ikere and of course 3g network dy, dunno of other lgs sha. I really enjoyed my service yr in Ikere especially wt d availability of those 2 tnz u raised plus a great family I met (NCCF). Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
dondiggy:

OK, how is life in ekiti state. Cost of living, the way the indigene relate with corpers etc

Dem go curse una taya. Don't ask why cos I was an undergrad in dat state. All d best
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Bravoe(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
seun407:

There is Light but the amount of constant Light U enjoy depends on ur place of primary assignment. Ikere enjoys Light more than most places.

There is 3G network in most of the local govt.

But don't expect 3G network in camp. The netwrk in camp is not too good but it's manageable.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Bravoe(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
ebenobis:
24-7 light 4 Ikere and of course 3g network dy, dunno of other lgs sha. I really enjoyed my service yr in Ikere especially wt d availability of those 2 tnz u raised plus a great family I met (NCCF). Enjoy!

NCCF! A Home for all.

Tell me do you love this Family?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Pretenders(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
ebenobis:
this ikere is in ado right?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Bravoe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pretenders:
this ikere is in ado right?

Ikere is not in ado. Its another local govt entirely but it's just 100naira to ado.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by 2Brains1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls oh does the state govt pay

If yes pls how much??
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Bravoe(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
2Brains1:
Pls oh does the state govt pay

If yes pls how much??

The State government do pay 50k for corpers serving in state owned establishments and schools.

But since the inception of this new regime of Gov. Peter Ayodele Fayose, they have not paid the last Batch C and Batch A that passed out.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by 2Brains1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bravoe:

The State government do pay 50k for corpers serving in state owned establishments and schools.

But since the inception of this new regime of Gov. Peter Ayodele Fayose, they have not paid the last Batch C and Batch A that passed out.

Choiii

Na wah oh!

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Pretenders(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bravoe:

Ikere is not in ado. Its another local govt entirely but it's just 100naira to ado.
hmm. Light, low cost of living. I like ikere already. Thank you
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by prinx25(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Camp is much fun, but after dat is hell . No doubt
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
pweetichi:

Nope!
So you stay at Usi?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
ailehwise:

How far guy? U still recognise me ?
Abeeg! No vex I no remember again grin
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jascon1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
coollabman:

Abeeg! No vex I no remember again grin
mumu how u go remember again wen na underraged girls full your head
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
jascon1:
mumu how u go remember again wen na underraged girls full your head

F00l stop stalking me angry
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Gentlemedi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wish you guys well. Please don't expect much from Ekiti, just take it the way you see it. And also try to have fun by relating fine with fellow corps members, that's the most important thing.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jesutekome: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
As part of efforts to welcome you guys to Ekiti State, I've carried out the renovation of nysc signboard (as a personal cds project) at Ise Junction in Ikere LGA. You'll easily find ur way. I and other NCCF members will be at Ise junction that whole day to welcome u guys. 08065588569 Whatsapp only.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Sezua(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
ekiti....here i come, i hope i love dis place oh, one year is too mch to stay in a place of discomfort, hoping for d best
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
banttieman:

Dem go curse una taya. Don't ask why cos I was an undergrad in dat state. All d best
Chai
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Fezo(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Any corper poster to ekiti coming from Benin city should please call me or watsapp so we can figure out how to move together, or any one posted to ekiti,,, road to camp baby.. My number is 07035058166 Aigbogun Festus is the name
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Fezo(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Fezo:
Any corper poster to ekiti coming from Benin city should please call me so we can figure out how to move together, or any one posted to ekiti,,, road to camp baby.. My number is 07035058166 Aigbogun Festus is the name
watsapp also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.