Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here (8815 Views)

Any Prospective 2016 Batch A stream1 Corpers Posted to Kano State Lets Meet Here / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Fezo(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Any corper poster to ekiti coming from Benin city should please call me or watsapp so we can figure out how to move together, or any one posted to ekiti,,, road to camp baby.. My number is 07035058166 Aigbogun Festus is the name
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jascon1(m): 4:26am On Apr 30, 2015
coollabman:

F00l stop stalking me angry
c who den day stalk? Gerrawt of nairaland. I want u out if this forum. U need to be exposed and really quick
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ebenobis(m): 5:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Bravoe:

NCCF! A Home for all.

Tell me do you love this Family?
I love this family of God, so closely knitted into one...
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by seun407: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2015
If u going on to ekiti on Tuesday from iyana ipaja. Here is my Whatsapp number 08032981944. Let's move together.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Fezo:
Any corper poster to ekiti coming from Benin city should please call me or watsapp so we can figure out how to move together, or any one posted to ekiti,,, road to camp baby.. My number is 07035058166 Aigbogun Festus is the name

Brother man I go hala u, moving from Benin, that Ubth side.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2015
jascon1:
c who den day stalk? Gerrawt of nairaland. I want u out if this forum. U need to be exposed and really quick

Mad man, you can't chase me out! All this your unnecessary stalking can't phase me. Na you go tire. I suggest you give it a rest.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by kefedmayor: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Good morning all Ekiti state corp members.Does anybdy knw much abt Ekiti.Kindly give us some info
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by kefedmayor: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Any corp member posted frm delta state to Ekiti.let us identify ourselves I am living in sapele nd dis is my noba:08134469289
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by gudugbeoriejo: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Morning house, I am Michael by name, studied mathematics from Ekiti state university. I suggest we create a whatsapp group and the admin should please add me ......my whatsapp contact is 07063188981 and my bbm pin is 557F8A8C
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2015
seun407:
If u going on to ekiti on Tuesday from iyana ipaja. Here is my Whatsapp numberLet's move together.
Boss, buzzing you now. Make we roll together
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jascon1(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2015
coollabman:

Mad man, you can't chase me out! All this your unnecessary stalking can't phase me. Na you go tire. I suggest you give it a rest.
I just love punching ya button. U r just a pile of sheet.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
jascon1:
I just love punching ya button. U r just a pile of sheet.

Now I'll just ignore you since you derive pleasure this exchange of banter
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
gudugbeoriejo:
Morning house, I am Michael by name, studied mathematics from Ekiti state university. I suggest we create a whatsapp group and the admin should please add me ......my whatsapp contact is 07063188981 and my bbm pin is 557F8A8C

Are you serving in Ekiti?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by kefedmayor: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
how much does ekiti state pay corp members
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jascon1(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2015
coollabman:

Now I'll just ignore you since you derive pleasure this exchange of banter
abeg na. Forgive me
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
coollabman:

Abeeg! No vex I no remember again grin

Me and you meet here during our time when you say make we meet for ojota if we dey go but we no com fit go together.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by cooljude(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
seun407:
If u going on to ekiti on Tuesday from iyana ipaja. Here is my Whatsapp number 08032981944. Let's move together.
sure. I would contact you later. I stay within Gowon.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by cooljude(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
dondiggy:

Boss, buzzing you now. Make we roll together
we would move together.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
ailehwise:

Me and you meet here during our time when you say make we meet for ojota if we dey go but we no com fit go together.

Oh yeah! I just remember! No mind me. How your side na?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by tankG: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am posted to Ekiti, pls Hw can I get to Ekiti 4rm Akwa Ibom?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
coollabman:

Oh yeah! I just remember! No mind me. How your side na?
First class. Where u dey 4 ekiti?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by seun407: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ekiti A15. A whatsapp group has been created. Drop ur number or send a Whatsapp message to dis number 08032981944. See y'll soon grin
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2015
tankG:

Simple, Uyo to Benin. Benin to ekiti. that's what I'm doing. Leaving Uyo for Benin on Monday.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 1:34pm On May 01, 2015
pweetichi:
Ise Emure will b glad 2 reciv u guyz. Welcome in advance,we r waiting anxiously 4 u pple grin
Please can you kindly give direction from lagos to Ise Emure
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2015
dondiggy:

Just go to ojota, oshodi, or iyana ipaja park to Ado. Then from ado to emure. Is about 400-500 naira
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2015
dondiggy:

Just go to ojota, oshodi, or iyana ipaja park to Ado. Then from ado to emure. Is about 400-500 naira
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 2:30pm On May 01, 2015
ailehwise:

Thanks for the reply, I made enquiry at the iyana ipaja Park and I was told the last bus stop is fajuyi
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ailehwise(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
dondiggy:

Thanks for the reply, I made enquiry at the iyana ipaja Park and I was told the last bus stop is fajuyi

Fajuyi is very close to Old garage where you can get emure bus. Infact do not ppanic. You will see buses shouting emure when you get down
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
Great to meet you all here. I graduated from UNIBEN. I would be going from Benin. Anyone on same both with me?:Service in Ekiti, I know would be great! Waiting for NCCF. My number: 08067695932, add me on WhatsApp. Nice work, Pwetiche!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
ailehwise:

Fajuyi is very close to Old garage where you can get emure bus. Infact do not ppanic. You will see buses shouting emure when you get down
OK, thanks boss
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Pretenders(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2015
Pls some remind me of the documents we would be needing there.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by AkpanUnanam(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2015
tankG:
i'm going 4rm akwa ibom too;so how can we go together 4rm uyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.