Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (55091 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari's Transition Teams Meet In Abuja / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
gragraboy:

E no comot 1kb from my data o....but small style for no bad nw!
To each their own,if that is the way he likes to dress then leave him
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Hitunnu(f): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
I no sey naa back, he go stand
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
doctokwus:
Does anybody know which joke GMB cracked that got all of them almost laughing in fits, especially,Osinbajo.
GMB must be fun to be with,damn serious,but funny when d need arises.
Meanwhile, where is my man Tam David West in that picture?
Thank you bros; I counted and found out 1 person was missing. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by missKiffy(f): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
5p1naz:
first pic. Amaechi is pregnant.... who get the baby??
Na you nah
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
JingoOAU:
Amaechi with swaggs.....
Pot belly swaggggggggggs.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by cuteboy2: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mansur Ahmed and Ahmed Joda (old super perm sec of Gowon era) will be the real driving force and bedrock of not only the transition but also GMB regime. These people will likely make it his cabinet as well.

The North has sent in strong quality people. Who are those representing the South??

Rotimi Amaechi (no more political base. Not cerebral enough. Easy to distract with some rabble rousing task),
Ogbonnaya Onu (follow-follow, and voiceless)
Lai Mohammed (no comment)
Odigie Oyegun (APC Chairman. Too distracted by myriad of post election party affairs)

Hmmmmmm. We are watching shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
gragraboy:
Osibanjo needs to stop all this him lecturer dressing abeg.
I agree with you. Hee should switch to Agbada.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Bollinger(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerians and their mumu mentality. I guess a lot of people do not see any problem with this. He should be keeping a low profile until he is sworn in so as not to give the impression he has another govt aside the one in power at the moment. And what is he transitioning for. Are you saying there is not a system already in place? This is why Nigeria never seems to be moving forward. Everything is always contrary to norm.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Babzyto(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari is always smilling and laughing unlike GEJ undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ilovecritics(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
oluwafemi113:
President-Elect, Buhari Poses With Members Of His Transition Team.....

All what I can see is GMB giving Oga Goodluck Jonathan sleepless Night since we Nigerians matched him out....

May 29th on my mind... grin

Nice Team
[size=18pt]
I'm a TANOID but mehn Buhari looks Presidential[/size].

3 Likes

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ezeagu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Looks like an elders meeting.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by 4stylz: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
ZACHIE:

And that baby ape will rule over your head.
Well,I no blame you. Na your papa and mama I blame. Dem no teach you wella

RuLe or lead Nigeris?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by questrex(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
God please help nigeria with this new team
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Babzyto(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
aguiyi:
osinbajo looks like a baby ape in the last pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Not funny sha
grin grin grin ; ;DD grin grin grin grin
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by XBLadez: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
All I see are faces of criminals
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by doctokwus: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Thank you bros; I counted and found out 1 person was missing. Thanks for pointing that out.
Actually 2 are missing. I counted 17.
Tam's noticeable absence was what got me intrigued.
Have as much trust in that man as I have with GMB; integrity and forthrightness, maybe passed on from working with GMB during d military era.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by IGBOSON2: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Pastor Osinbajo should stop laughing like that joor. that's a local man style of laughter and he should realize he is now the Vice President elect of this country.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

LOL@ Local man laugh! wink

1 Like

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by doctokwus: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
cuteboy2:
Mansur Ahmed and Ahmed Joda (old super perm sec of Gowon era) will be the real driving force and bedrock of not only the transition but also GMB regime. These people will likely make it his cabinet as well.

The North has sent in strong quality people. Who are those representing the South??

Rotimi Amaechi (no more political base. Not cerebral enough. Easy to distract with some rabble rousing task),
Ogbonnaya Onu (follow-follow, and voiceless)
Lai Mohammed (no comment)
Odigie Oyegun (APC Chairman. Too distracted by myriad of post election party affairs)

Hmmmmmm. We are watching shocked shocked shocked

Odimegwu is as good as they come.Not many Nigerians have d guts and integrity to look an issue in d face and tell you d truth;particularly one as touchy as a Nigerian census.Odimegwu did.It takes enormous integrity and guts.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by yibobasher2: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
aguiyi:
osinbajo looks like a baby ape in the last pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like the way yur ancestors used to look
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
The new face of better Nigeria
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Decryptor(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
aguiyi:

1 Like

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Decryptor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
yibobasher2:

Just like the way yur ancestors used to look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by yibobasher2: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Decryptor post=33246531][/quote]

Osu
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Amazing why Nigerians never think past 1st level reasoning in life impacting matters.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
doctokwus:

Actually 2 are missing. I counted 17.
Tam's noticeable absence was what got me intrigued.
Have as much trust in that man as I have with GMB; integrity and forthrightness, maybe passed on from working with GMB during d military era.
They are 18 in total (based on what I read earlier) and 17 are in the pix.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Olukat(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=softmind24 post=33243751]Hmmmm[/

In a hurry to take over shocked
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

LOL@ Local man laugh! wink
I did'nt know there was a way local and rich people laughed.Nigerians you can never please them,they will always find fault
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by cuteboy2: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
doctokwus:

Odimegwu is as good as they come.Not many Nigerians have d guts and integrity to look an issue in d face and tell you d truth;particularly one as touchy as a Nigerian census.Odimegwu did.It takes enormous integrity and guts.

Perhaps. But then Festus Odimegwu has zero political experience. This is attested to by him opening his mouth wide about how he will correct the historically doctored Northern census figure. It did not take long for powerful figures in the North to ensure he is kicked out of Nigerian Population Commission (NPC) even before the ink on this appointment paper was dry.

He is already hobbled and humbled by the North, he has no clout, and dare not open his mouth unnecessarily, else they will just sideline him or use him to gather and analyse data for others to take decisions behind his back.

I am still not impressed.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Our president is tall oo shocked
He is taller than Nigeria's problem
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by charles1363(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
wer is Ngigi? undecidedwer is Ngigi?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by oyoyome: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
See betayal belle (Amechi)he go still born.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Rick9(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Transition of honourable men that would take Nigeria to Greater heights
In Gen. M Buhari / Prof Y. Osibanjo I trust
God Bless
Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.