Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers (28438 Views)

A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by richardoz(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2015
i am in stream 1. Anybody with an idea of the transport fare from ibadan to minna?
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by richardoz(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=kilmix post=33332075]Tips on how to survive in Paiko camp.

1. Don't rush to camp, there's no preferencial treatment.
2. Don't forget any of your documents (esp call up letter and statement of result) and plz mk lots of copies.
3. Bring some mufti along.. you'll need them kn Sundays.
4. Go with provisions for those that like food like me.
5. Please and please don't go with metallic objects(pressing iron, nail cutters, clippers, spoons, plates, cups etc). Bid them goodbye if you do.
6. Waist bag is a no no.
Why is waist bag a no no? how would one keep his/her valuables?
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by kilmix: 12:42am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=richardoz post=33361639][/quote]
They sell small neck purse in camp.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Nobody: 1:51am On May 03, 2015
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by sleekyonyx(f): 6:49am On May 03, 2015
newovz:
Hi, I read Genetics and Biotechnology in Univ. of Calabar, and would be coming to Paiko camp with stream I.

I nid the following info:-

1. Transport directions from Calabar to Paiko Camp.
2. Would I still meet registration if I leave on Tuesday to begin registration on Wednesday, cos I will be getting my result from the school on Monday.
3. How do I influence postings to Minna?
4. If I have prefered place of PPA, how do I go about ensuring am posted there?

Thanks in advance.
Hey Malabite/ Malabress, I was posted to Niger state too, they issued cert yday na, y didnt u collect urs. well I finished from college of med sciences Physiology Unical. I'm leaving on Tuesday, not going by road.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by law001(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2015
Add me on WhatsApp 08110625880
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by mrnuur(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2015
kilmix:

Oga stop passing fake news... u never even go sef.

Water is sold 10naira normal or cold.

What's the fake news I'm passing

And You're affirming what I jst said.

FYI I spent 5yrs in minna.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by mrnuur(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2015
08036908208 add me on whatsapp
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Koleman(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2015
sparkleRed:

It's just security ish I will say

i served in Niger state and i can tell you Niger state is one of the safest place you can serve in nigeria. Dont believe everything you hear from the media. Batch C 2013/2014
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Koleman(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2015
paulbets:
Can someone give me five reason why I should not redeploy from this state

They are a million and one reasons.

1. State pays monthly allowance. 6k per month. Yes not so big but better than more than 20 different states.

2. Peace

3. Respect. You will be valued. Like me and my fellow corpers used to say. " Anything wei you talk correct!"

4. Cheap life style especially in places outside the capital

5. Easy to get Ppa.

6. You will surely meet brothers and sisters from ur homeland who are currently serving there. So need to be scared.

7. Good for learning and experience. You will discover that The north is not hausa as most of us think. Niger state is dominated by NUPE and Gwari tribe. Who equally divided between the two religions moslem and xtian.

8. Minna the capital is just like any urban area in nigeria. Anything you want you get. I mean in terms of flexing.

9. Personally i didn't serve in minna. I served in one of the other local govts. At first i was sad. But later when i got reports from other corpers who got posted to minna and the difficulties faced in terms of transport cost, feeding, even getting PPAs to accept u. I praised God for my luck.

8. Made lot of friends from East, west, north and south.

BATCH C 2013/2014

1 Like

Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by lillies: 12:07pm On May 03, 2015
stream 2, will be coming from lag via the train service, anybody joining me? Quote me so we all plan it out, i just want to enjoy every bit of the NYSC prog
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by kilmix: 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
mrnuur:

What's the fake news I'm passing

And You're affirming what I jst said.

FYI I spent 5yrs in minna.

Ok.

Extra hot Paiko.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by paulbets: 1:41pm On May 03, 2015
Wow, you really took the time to explain the reasons. Thanks a bunch, I guess am gonna reconsider. Niger ain't that bad after all. Thanks once again
Koleman:

1. State pays monthly allowance. 6k per month. Yes not so big but better than more than 20 different states.

2. Peace

3. Respect. You will be valued. Like me and my fellow corpers used to say. " Anything wei you talk correct!"

5. Easy to get Ppa.

6. You will surely meet brothers and sisters from ur homeland who are currently serving there. So need to be scared.

7. Good for learning and experience. You will discover that The north is not hausa as most of us think. Niger state is dominated by NUPE and Gwari tribe. Who equally divided between the two religions moslem and xtian.

8. Minna the capital is just like any urban area in nigeria. Anything you want you get. I mean in terms of flexing.

9. Personally i didn't serve in minna. I served in one of the other local govts. At first i was sad. But later when i got reports from other corpers who got posted to minna and the difficulties faced in terms of transport cost, feeding, even getting PPAs to accept u. I praised God for my luck.

BATCH C 2013/2014
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by paulbets: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
Am coming from Lagos too, tell me more about this train thingy. Is there a train from Lagos to Minna?
lillies:
stream 2, will be coming from lag via the train service, anybody joining me? Quote me so we all plan it out, i just want to enjoy every bit of the NYSC prog
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by dafuturis(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2015
Anyone travelling to Niger from Imo
(Mgbidi, Awommamma, Amiri, Oguta
and Otulu) should please add me
(08031937351, 2A5EF27A) so we can
go together, if not for anything at least
for a bit fun/company while the journey last.
Thank ya
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by dafuturis(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
Anyone travelling to Niger from Imo (Mgbidi, Awommamma, Amiri, Oguta and Otulu) should please add me (08031937351, 2A5EF27A) so we can go together, if not for anything at least for a bit fun/company while the journey last. Thank ya

1 Like

Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Koleman(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
paulbets:
Wow, you really took the time to explain the reasons. Thanks a bunch, I guess am gonna reconsider. Niger ain't that bad after all. Thanks once again

you welcom
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by 2Awesome: 4:19pm On May 03, 2015
who is going from Lagos, Tuesday morning. Holla
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by sparkleRed(f): 5:27pm On May 03, 2015
lillies:
Train nt advisable! They rob in d trains+ u will spend longer hours oo
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Kevzino: 7:05pm On May 03, 2015
Heading to camp tomorrow. Who else?
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by dynamicbuzz(f): 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
sparkleRed:

Train nt advisable! They rob in d trains+ u will spend longer hours oo
Na wa for Naija o, why will they be robbing trains and I was partially considering it
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Koleman(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
dynamicbuzz:

Na wa for Naija o, why will they be robbing trains and I was partially considering it

dont just accept anything you here. Na where them no the rob. I served in Niger and many of my fellow corp members used trains on many occasions especially those from ibadan
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 03, 2015

o!. angry
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by teelord1(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2015
richardoz:
i am in stream 1. Anybody with an idea of the transport fare from ibadan to minna?

3500naira
or u enter Ilorin from ilorin u enter minna
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by teelord1(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
Koleman:

2. Peace

5. Easy to get Ppa.

BATCH C 2013/2014

Bros please remove number 1, Batch c is yet to receive 1naira so don't put mind in state allowance. No state allowance here
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by kilmix: 12:32am On May 04, 2015
teelord1:

Bros please remove number 1, Batch c is yet to receive 1naira so don't put mind in state allowance. No state allowance here
True... though they still pay batch B
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by dynamicbuzz(f): 12:53am On May 04, 2015
Koleman:

dont just accept anything you here. Na where them no the rob. I served in Niger and many of my fellow corp members used trains on many occasions especially those from ibadan
It's true sha, thieves are everywhere.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Koleman(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2015
teelord1:

hahaha i remember were told the same thing to wen we started but the rule is they start paying after 3 months. They have always been paying and on time too. Ur case is different. You came at the wrong time which is election period and am sure you know wat happens during elections in nigeria. All money are channelled into campaigns etc. So i guess the state govt didn't have time for you guys. But lets see what the incoming administration would do first.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by sparkleRed(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2015
Ostan:

Lillies, abeg bone that train thing... u no be lagite? u suppose know how far with that sh*t... just join Sparks and I for ur safety o!

Hey Sparks! adey beg u, I no won miss u here again o! and for camp, you're ma first contact on this freaking trip... just try gimme that ur number first sef!
Send am to my ID: stan.slim@gmail.com
I no trust here like this now o! i dey tell u o!. angry

Hmm ok
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by blessyn1: 4:35pm On May 04, 2015
Paiko 2mao,anyone joining?
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by Kevzino: 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
Who has arrived? I have been here since 2pm.
Re: Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers by blessyn1: 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
Wow,hope d place is cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.