Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing (42532 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Mization(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pic:You Want To Know The Big Joke That President Elect Shared With Atiku Here?

Guess right and win big. Lol

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by ionsman: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Atiku: would you like to fvck genevieve?

Buhari: noooo, you have annihilated that punny with your mandingo.

Atiku: you can insert your head na....... grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015

Wetin concern me?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by tinuolababy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Waiting.....
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari; I go send you to kirikiri ooo.. you know say you corrupt die...

Atiku; Baba a beg oooo. I know say na joke you dey joke..hahahahaha

Buhari: Na joke I dey joke before nah.. if I jail you na wetin I go come do my oga Tinubu.. The guy corruption pass OBJ own ooo...

Atiku: Baba just grant all of us amnesty but remember the contracts and oil blocks you promise me ooo... hahahaha

[laughing continues]……

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by januzaj(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari :- I called Gej
Atiku :- what did you tell him
Buhari :- I told him to continue till 2019
Atiku :- what?
Buhari :- he was so happy.....I called him back and said "APRIL FOOL" ...he replied " Your Father"
Atiku:- ahaaaaaahaaa

313 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by galadima77(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
januzaj:
Buhari :- I called Gej
Atiku :- what did you tell him
Buhari :- I told him to continue till 2019

Atiku :- what?
Buhari :- he was so happy.....I called him back and said "APRIL FOOL" ...he replied " Your Father"
Atiku:- ahaaaaaahaaa

nice one

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by olu77(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
All I see is white

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by mployer(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
He promised him oil blocks angry
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by oluwafemi113(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Following
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by PureWays(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari: How var nah, where the money you don chop? I dey para oh!

Atiku: Baba, you know say dem Oloshos and Genevieve don collect most of them nah.... Hehehehe..

Buhari: Konji na bastard ooo.... Hahahaha...

**Buhari talks silently : You go vomit am by force** lol..

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by PassingShot(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
The president is surely fun to be with. He makes almost everyone around him laugh uncontrollably.

Haven't we seen Oyegun laughed with his mouth wide open? Same with PYO, Tinubu, Rochas and many more.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
You can't just be around GMB without laughing. His slurred speech and the way he mispronounces every word is enough to make one roll in laughter.

Here what transpired is this;

GMB: I called you with my walkie talkie"

Atiku: hahahahah...

GMB: it showed your pictuare.

GMB: when did your fassfort enter inside my walkie talkie?

Atiku: hahahaha..

GMB: are you lauppfing at me?

Atiku: hahaha...no. It is called mobile phone.

GMB: no! It is called Affle, I hear another one is called something berry...

Atiku: (interjects) Blackberry!

GMB: aha! That is true. I prefiarr Mango phone to all others or cashew or kwakwas...

Atiku: hahahaha

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Mogidi: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
These are the people that will help Buhari in his push to clean out corruption grin grin grin grin kikikikikikikikiki

#baba one chance carry go

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by exemen: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari:Atiku baba agba
Atiku: my oga @ d top....
Buhari : hahaaaaaaaaaaaa..............lollll
Atiku: grin.............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by wildchild1: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
He who God hath bless,no man can curse

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by exemen: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
20pounds:
You can't just be around GMB without laughing. His slurred speech and the way he mispronounces every word is enough to make one roll in laughter.

Here what transpired is this;

GMB: I called you with my walkie talkie"

GMB: it showed your pictuare.

GMB: when did your fassfort enter inside my walkie talkie?

Atiku: hahahaha..

GMB: are you lauppfing at me?

Atiku: hahaha...no. It is called mobile phone.

GMB: no! It is called Affle, I hear another one is called something berry...

Atiku: (interjects) Blackberry!

GMB: aha! That is true. I prefiarr Mango phone to all others or cashew or kwakwas...

Atiku: hahahaha
cheesy grin this guy is sick grin

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Hollawaley(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Disclamer;i dey on top pussy. No beeping of new topic
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Hollawaley(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Disclamer;i dey on top pussy. No beeping of new topic#GEJ TILL 29
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Matttthew(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Goodluck!
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by tucky200(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Equalizer:

Buhari: Na joke I dey joke before nah.. if I jail you na wetin I go come do my oga Tinubu.. The guy corruption pass OBJ own ooo...

Atiku: Baba just grant all of us amnesty but remember the contracts and oil blocks you promise me ooo... hahahaha

[laughing continues]……
U too olodo abeg ...chei

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by raziboi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
#BABAONECHANCE TOLD #OGATWOCHANCE THAT HE WILL BE THE GOVERNOR OF C.B.N
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by san316(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari the funny man.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Xano(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
You guys are trying hard to make the President-elect relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Equalizer:

[laughing continues]……
lmao....Atiku Abubakar is in the top 10 list of biuggest thieves.He' been stealing and collecting bribes right from when he was in customs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Pavore9: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
JAMB question.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by efilefun(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
BABA is smiling and meeting people, laughing out his mind while some haters are vexing wishing him failure and death (which will happen to their families alone)... incase you dont know the more you laugh away your sorrows the longer you live.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by RomanceLander(f): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Atiku: His excellency did you see that video of mama peace trending on youtube

GMB: hahahhahha i saw it too and i couldnt help the laughter

Atiku : hahahaha abeg joor yan me , which part sweet you pass

GMB: hahahaha na part where dem ask am, ' i heard your husband is running for 2015 elections' and the mumu woman answered ' who dey pursue am'

Atiku : ahahahhahahhaahahahha baba mi you funi die oh, but make we dey wait for your wife to come and perform her own

GMB: God punish you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
GMB: we beat them silly. hehehehhehehehehe
ATIKU: we beat them blind! Huhuhuhehehehehehehahahaha!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
GMB always cracks joke n make other laff, from few encounters wiff him...

Meanwhile... Land still for sale.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss / Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.