Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children (24809 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by adesegun121(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by adesegun121(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Kelklein(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice

@op ..only you post.. still dey follow drag FTC

na ur type lasisi dey give name..I no talk o

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by DickDastardly(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by PLANETMARS(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na wa o I just dey flex ban no body even ask of me? Chai vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by anonimi: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Really.
Has the PACKAGING of Atiku started already to REPLACE the daft, dull and dumb tenant of Aso Rock
Anyway if we remain 200 million mumus the owners of Nigeria will install him soonest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Sijo01(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Not news worthy! . . . . Nice pic by the way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Chikazamy(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
beautifully beauty
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by GentleYoung(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Congrat to him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by chris4gold(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
isokay
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by dapsoneh: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
The head looks like obasanjo's head I saw recently
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
okay.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by JayTeeA(f): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
cute!!!

can't believe I just said that about atiku cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by donofdons: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=18pt]All praises be to Atiku my God who has given me paradise on earth...i adore worship and sing your praises everyday and untill i die, i will never forget you [/size]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by obinnashady(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
The fortunate ones to eat our money they looted...if I kidnap u people eeeeeeh!!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by adesegun121(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kelklein:
Nice

@op ..only you post.. still dey follow drag FTC

na ur type lasisi dey give name..I no talk o

that is how we blogger rolls..

Traffic most be made...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by lordcyl3(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
sai atiku abubakar
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by captainflash(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time picture

undecided

JayTeeA:
cute!!!
can't believe I just said that about atiku cheesy

really? undecided

donofdons:
[size=18pt]All praises be to Atiku my God who has given me paradise on earth...i adore worship and sing your praises everyday and untill i die, i will never forget you [/size]
All because of likes undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Tberry01(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by GovWahala: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Flashh: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Not news worthy!
Nice pic by the way.
Child's birth is news worthy.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
end of time grandfather
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by teebaxy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
This atiku head na die oooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by ipreach: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
i am a fan of this man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Echelle(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time wawa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by cruzita(f): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
soooo cute but who this picture don help?mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Teewhy2: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by rectitude(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
He's looking cool if you ask me
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Echelle(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=donofdons post=40466835][size=18pt]All praises be to Atiku my God who has given me paradise on earth...i adore worship and sing your praises everyday and untill i die, i will never forget you [/size][/quoteEnd Time Wawa]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by Omotayor123(f): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked shocked I see something cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children by galarbagalapazy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
am not bad..................am just doing bad things in a good way..............................three naked girl n one sack of weed doing something that sound city no fit show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Northern Elders, Groups Reject Southern Governors’ Position On Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.