Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. (16003 Views)

Effects Of Ban On Importation Of Vehicles Through Land. / Innoson Motors Reacts To IGP Filing N2.4bn Shipping Fraud Against Innoson Motors / Police Roadblocks Gradually Coming To An End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015

"While visible policing will be enhanced, I wish to in clear terms, re-emphasise that police road blocks remain banned. They are public nuisance, point of corruption, and source of police-citizens' frictions. The Commissioners of Police, Area Commanders and Divisional Police Officers in whose jurisdiction illegal road blocks are detected will be personally or vicariously held liable and strict and swift disciplinary actions will be initiated against such officers." - Ag. IGP Solomon Arase, NPM, fdc
#‎NPFalert‬

Source : https://m.facebook.com/ngpolice

Solo is working wink

I love the bolded.

Cc: lalasticlala, lomomike, marpol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Amono: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Every one wants to move to the promise land(may 29th and beyond) hehehe change is in the air.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by doroboss(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Every one is trying to sit up to retain their jobs. Well its good for the nation, I will be travelling tommorow so I will se if this is just story or signals will be enforced.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by billy187(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Illegal? ...well that's news.
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by IdaraCHODB(m): 3:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Too many between Kogi and Abuja, dating since the last general elections, making the trip rather unpleasant unless you leave home very early... that is before they have set up camp!

4 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by kekeerin: 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
i so much love that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
GOOD ONE! I MUST SAY....
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by loomer: 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
Na today yansh de back?

2 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Tic4tac(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by jamex93(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2015
okk
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by UnknownT: 9:42pm On May 01, 2015
most times, the road blocks help. I remember around 2010 when the IGP then banned road block, that Aba PH expressway was overtaken by Osisikankwu, his kidnappers and robbers especially around Ngwaiyiekwe. To the extent that one had to go through OwErri if he wants to go to Aba from PH

6 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2015
Is it just me, or is Nairaland really boring these days?

12 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by ionsman: 9:43pm On May 01, 2015
Yeye people. ..They had better leave the road. I was driving an army green ford truck along tv road(benin city) today. They wanted to stop me but it seems they had a rethink feeling the vehicle was for an army officer . They just cleared from the way and it was so funny.
God punish devil.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2015
Good. The face of the NPF needs to be redeemed and kept so.
As of now, if I have a brother who wants to join the NPF, I'd kidnap him and traffic him to India to work as a monk.

6 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Sunnycliff(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2015
That's the first thing every new IGP will say but it won't last a week!

3 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 01, 2015
literarymathy:
Good. The fact of the NPF needs to be redeemed and kept so.
As of now, if I have a brother who wants to join the NPF, I'd kidnap him and traffic him to India to work as a monk.

LWKMD... evils

1 Like

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by plendil: 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
Is it just me, or is Nairaland really boring these days?

Its just you.

@ topic, *yawwn* havent we heard that before. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by free2ryhme: 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
Na today

it have Tey

make we hear word can't we move forward away from this road block drama and focus on more pressing issues

1 Like

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
If there is a hidden camera to record what is happening, then I say road blocks are okay, if not then keep them banned.

1 Like

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by InvertedHammer: 9:51pm On May 01, 2015
IdaraCHODB:
Too many between Kogi and Abuja, dating since the last general elections, making the trip rather unpleasant unless you leave home very early... that is before they have set up camp!
/
Try Ijebuode to Benin.

At least 50 checkpoints.
\

2 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Faculty14(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2015
Adequate measures should be put in place to make sure your boys do not show up leta in the future mounting road blocks and collecting roger
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2015
Not official.
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by mooremedia: 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
Don't just say it....
please enforce it.
No more egunje for lazy men.

2 Likes

Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by Ninilowo(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
I still saw them at joju at sango Ota today. Solomon Arase pls note.
Re: Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. by MabraO: 10:13pm On May 01, 2015
ionsman:
Yeye people. ..They had better leave the road. I was driving an army green ford truck along tv road(benin city) today. They wanted to stop me but it seems they had a rethink feeling the vehicle was for an army officer . They just cleared from the way and it was so funny.
God punish devil.... cheesy

Picture of that army SUV or idontbelieveit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ford Escape A Good Car / A Day At LASTMA Office Oshodi / 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.