Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Traffic ! Traffic! Traffic ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Traffic ! Traffic! Traffic ! (844 Views)

Traffic! Traffic!! Traffic!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic ! Traffic! Traffic ! by emymeeky: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol. The major challenge of any blogger is traffic . That's the bitter truth. But knowledge is power .It doesn't matter how long you have blogged so long u have the traffic knowledge . I remembered how I started . I blogged for 3 months without nothing to show for it until I struck gold. I can authoritatively tell you I receive nothing less than 15k page views daily grin . my 5 day old blog with 3 posts receives an average of 3k views daily. It's not magic grin

To succeed is VERY simple. But to know the secret is tough . I promise to teach you how to grow your traffic. I opened similar thread a while ago but few people utilized the opportunity simply because I placed a price tag on the information. You can check my profile. I am an old and reputable member of this forum and wouldn't hesitate to lend my hands to people who need help.
.unfortunately people see help as anything that's FREE and these are the people who will normally call to beg me to give out my hard gained experience free

Here are the benefits

1. These traffic are real humans. Please they are not bots
2. I guarantee u nothing less than 4k views daily as a STARTER/NOVICE
3. For guys with AdSense , you will smile to d bank after your first one month wink . Method is safe as clicks are from real humans .
Many benefits I can't mention here.

To grab it call 08116603276 or mail me @ mekomgbo@gmail.com

I can condone any criticism . Every Nairalander should have that immunity grin

Bye for now
Re: Traffic ! Traffic! Traffic ! by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2015
emymeeky:
Lol. The major challenge of any blogger is traffic . That's the bitter truth. But knowledge is power .It doesn't matter how long you have blogged so long u have the traffic knowledge . I remembered how I started . I blogged for 3 months without nothing to show for it until I struck gold. I can authoritatively tell you I receive nothing less than 15k page views daily grin . my 5 day old blog with 3 posts receives an average of 3k views daily. It's not magic grin

To succeed is VERY simple. But to know the secret is tough . I promise to teach you how to grow your traffic. I opened similar thread a while ago but few people utilized the opportunity simply because I placed a price tag on the information. You can check my profile. I am an old and reputable member of this forum and wouldn't hesitate to lend my hands to people who need help.
.unfortunately people see help as anything that's FREE and these are the people who will normally call to beg me to give out my hard gained experience free

Here are the benefits

1. These traffic are real humans. Please they are not bots
2. I guarantee u nothing less than 4k views daily as a STARTER/NOVICE
3. For guys with AdSense , you will smile to d bank after your first one month wink . Method is safe as clicks are from real humans .
Many benefits I can't mention here.

To grab it call 08116603276 or mail me @ mekomgbo@gmail.com

I can condone any criticism . Every Nairalander should have that immunity grin

Bye for now

Haha will do the job.

Don't I know u?
Re: Traffic ! Traffic! Traffic ! by temilade654: 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
jboy73:
Blaster will do the job. Don't I know u?
what is blaster

(1) (Reply)

Reviews please: Do I Have Issues On This Website I Developed? / Pls Do I Need To Have A Company B4 Selling With 2checkout Or Plimus? / Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.