Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu (24453 Views)

DRAMA: After Denying Northern Gov's Meeting, Lai Mohammed Makes Shocking U-turn / Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by temitemi1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adamu or idamu should leave the party before they disgrace him out of the party. Enough of nothern conspiracy! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by softmind24: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Once the attacking [b]DOG[/b]is gone pdp will become a regional party
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by omarky(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Their problem is just getting started. Hope Olisa Metuh is going as well. If not, he shud offer the course recommended by Lai Mohammed.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by CR77(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
tola9ja:

AFTER ALL WHAT APC HAVE DONE TO YOU THEY BROKE YOUR MOUTH BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE

YOU STILL THEY TALK
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Riodiao(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
THAT JUDAS MUAZU MUST GO
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by philips70(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Adamu or idamu should leave the party before they disgrace him out of the party. Enough of nothern conspiracy! GEJ my DISGRACED HERO! FAYOSE my DELUSIONAL ROLE MODEL!!

Thanks
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by shammah1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
PDP will surely bounce back. When they do, I hope they'll correct several mistakes they made.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
januzaj:
mtchewwwe ....pdp....dead party
dem throway you jhur

Its not good to buy a companies stocks when its @ a all time high, It's best to buy them stocks wen the company is on the operating table.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by braine(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
CR77:
LONG LIVE OUR GREAT PARTY PDP
keep dreaming.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Davvymavvy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
atlwireles:
I think the removal of the chairman is a forgone conclusion. The party is preparing to hibernate for 8 years in the opposition, the current chairman will not add any value to the party. The moneybags/political members of the party will dictate who becomes chairman. The PDP power base is now centered in SS/SE/SW.

gud
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
one thing I will always remember gej and equally be thankful to him is; the mofo successfully destroyed PDP. Nigerians will always be grateful to him for that

PDP the former biggest political party in Africa, RIP.

Cheers to all buhari/APC haters
2nded,3rded gringrin
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Adamu or idamu should leave the party before they disgrace him out of the party. Enough of nothern conspiracy! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Dont worry my friend,Kirikiri Loading gringringringringrin
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by subzidi: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
doctokwus:
Did he really say that there would have been a shoot out!
This spokesman is a big,mighty,grandiose fool!!
So because a party chairman is bundled out of a meeting,his security detail has to go shooting the men that purportedly bundled him out!!!
This is the bastardization we have said PDP has wrought on all institutions in Nigeria. Imagine such brainless statement from a spokesman of a public office holder,tufiakwa!
God bless you! Thought I was the only one that read that part! That's the impunity of PDP we've been talking about! undecided do or die politheificians
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Alexandro2(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
A P C
CHANGE
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by doctokwus: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
subzidi:

God bless you! Thought I was the only one that read that part! That's the impunity of PDP we've been talking about! undecided do or die politheificians
Imagine what d nitwit said and he probably didn't see anything wrong in that stupid statement of his.
Can't wait for these set of thugs to depart the corridors of power.Reading their statements and realising how their thought processes work is choking!
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by tucky200(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
CR77:
LONG LIVE OUR GREAT PARTY PDP
You don baf undecided
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by wallex1983(m): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Na head dem slap you? No na nose...... Slap no be slap?
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2015
PDP would soon be buried.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by rusher14: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2015
doctokwus:
So because a party chairman is bundled out of a meeting,his security detail has to go shooting the men that purportedly bundled him out!!!
This is the bastardization we have said PDP has wrought on all institutions in Nigeria. Imagine such brainless statement from a spokesman of a public office holder,tufiakwa!

That's how PDP rolls.

Shooting and leaving blood in their wake.

This is a group that had the chokehold on the nation for 16 years.

A shame.

Thankfully, they are now the defunct PDP.

They have neither the organisation nor maturity to present a formidable opposition.

The internal wranglings and cross-carpeting would put paid to any such desire.

The next couple of weeks would see to that.

Thank you Jonathan - The man with the Sadim touch.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by mandax: 1:30am On Apr 30, 2015
But Muazu ought to leave. He said he could not critisize Buhari during the campaign. It's hard to criticize a Nigerian politician without the politician feeling insulted.

Muazu played for power back to Arewa during the campaign - no doubt.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by mandax: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Tony Amadi, you are a retard. With someone like you near anybody in PDP, the party shall go into comatose.

Shootout because a party chairman was hustled out by his party people? Tony has a crazy mindset. Pray Tony becomes lone cassualty of such silly shootout.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Brugo(m): 2:13am On Apr 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Bibol(f): 2:39am On Apr 30, 2015
doctokwus:

I thought I was the only one that saw that. So they would have been shooting at each other because their chairman was packaged out. Shameless!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by dallyemmy: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2015
House divided against itself how can it stand?
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by ITbomb(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Sule Lamido is our next President Like it or Die!
PDP! Power!! 2019!!!
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Locapito(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]ADAMU=IDAMU[/size]

Curfew was declared while some guyz
went to watch match and met the soldiers
on their way home... the soldiers decided
to flogged them according to the numbers
on their clothes (jerseys)... the first guy
was wearin chelsea number 12... he was
flogged 12 strokes and the second guy was
wearing 50cent... they gave him 50
strokes... on the process to the third man
he started crying from far... Guess what?
He is an Igbo man wearing vote GEJ till
2019. grin grin grin grin
hahahaha!!!!! The guy na barcanista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by maxtamazin: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Time for PDP to change all party chairmen and bring in young and vibrant new leaders.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by emilyone(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Game changer is a mole in PDP, working for APC
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2015
ADAMU=IDAMU

Curfew was declared while some guyz
went to watch match and met the soldiers
on their way home... the soldiers decided
to flogged them according to the numbers
on their clothes (jerseys)... the first guy
was wearin chelsea number 12... he was
flogged 12 strokes and the second guy was
wearing 50cent... they gave him 50
strokes... on the process to the third man
he started crying from far... Guess what?
He is an Igbo man wearing vote GEJ till

(Quote) (Report) 36 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
you funnyooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by Goke7: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Like someone said, until pdp starts changing the face of their party to credible and tested younger chaps like Donald duke and co, they will surely go into extinction, they forget that Baba Iyabo [obj] is still very much alive to see the party buried forever in addition to how the APC will make sure they get out of the minds of Nigerians very fast.

Their misery has just began for a party who vow to rule for sixty years, oma se o!
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by billyG(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
So b/c if dey bundle or carry a useless chairman of a useless party 4 head like firewood out of a meeting venue,some useless security agents will shoot themselves & others pd.pigs standing,just look how dey bastardise our institutions.
Re: I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu by jaytee01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
arewatech:
So they are presenting a Northerner in 2019?

What about the Igbos blabbing online about PDP? No hope for them again?
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State / Charly Boy Denies Snatching Microphone From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.