Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed (802 Views)

Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution / Darwin's Day / Does Anyone Not Know About The Giant Hawk Moth: Darwin's Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2009
If you are a person of faith who has always known in your heart that Darwin was wrong, the revelations on this website will help you to know with certainty that you were right all along, and that Darwin was wrong all along. Click on this website to see three fatal flaws in the Theory of Evolution that conclusively prove Darwin was wrong.

http://darwinconspiracy.com/index.php
Re: Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by bindex(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

If you are a person of faith who has always known in your heart that Darwin was wrong, the revelations on this website will help you to know with certainty that you were right all along, and that Darwin was wrong all along. Click on this website to see three fatal flaws in the Theory of Evolution that conclusively prove Darwin was wrong.

http://darwinconspiracy.com/index.php

And the bibleGod is all right eh? He created the plants on his 3rd day of "creating" the earth without rain. but he seems to have forgoten and and told the ancient Jews to write that he created the plants after he sent rain to fall.

1:11 And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, [and] fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so.

Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:13 And there was evening, and there was morning--the third day.

. Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God finished his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it; because that in it he rested from all his work which God had created and made.

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.

Gen 2:5 And no plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up; for Jehovah God had not caused it to rain upon the earth: and there was not a man to till the ground;

It seems the bibleGod did not even know when he created the plants, in genesis chapter one it says that he created plants on the 3rd day by commanding the earth to put forth grass, herbs yielding seed and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind , in genesis chapter two it says that after he had finished creating the earth and had rested on the 7th day there were still no plants on the earth because he had not yet caused it to rain and also because there was no man to till the ground. So which is it? when did he create the plants on the second day or after he created the whole earth and rested? He seems to be very confused about how he created the earth.

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.   

What is this? generation of the heaven and the earth when they were created in the day that Jehova created the earth? Did he create the earth in seven days or in one day?

1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.

The bibleGod created Man and animals as vegetarians eh? tigers, lions, polar bears, cheeters, hyenas etc where all meant to feed on green plants as meet? grin grin grin before suddenly changing his mind and making animals like lions and tigers to eat only by painfully killing other defenseless animals and making them suffer?
Re: Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2009
I dont think attacking Darwin is the way to go. Those three "fatal flaws" wont really stand a rigorous scientific scrutiny.

Flaw 1 - Evolution does not require a mathematical formular . . . mutations are spontaneous.

Flaw 2 - While it is true that mutations merely alter existing genes . . . alternative RNA splicing can indeed generate a gene that is entirely different in function from the existing gene without affecting it at all (which mutation would do).

Flaw 3 - The "helpless baby" theory overlooks the fact that parents play an important role in helping their young survive and grow. A baby elephant isnt really "helpless" its got mother elephant to protect her from lions.

I am a christian but sometimes its foolish to attempt to rubbish science to justify the bible. The bible is true, a lot of science is also true. The bible doesnt need science to validate it.
Re: Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by huxley(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2009
davidylan:

I dont think attacking Darwin is the way to go. Those three "fatal flaws" wont really stand a rigorous scientific scrutiny.

Flaw 1 - Evolution does not require a mathematical formular . . . mutations are spontaneous.

Flaw 2 - While it is true that mutations merely alter existing genes . . . alternative RNA splicing can indeed generate a gene that is entirely different in function from the existing gene without affecting it at all (which mutation would do).

Flaw 3 - The "helpless baby" theory overlooks the fact that parents play an important role in helping their young survive and grow. A baby elephant isnt really "helpless" its got mother elephant to protect her from lions.

I am a christian but sometimes its foolish to attempt to rubbish science to justify the bible. The bible is true, a lot of science is also true. The bible doesnt need science to validate it.

Mired in cognitive dissonance, I wonder. If not, can you explain the bizarre "genetic engineering" model that Jacob used to breed sheep/goat in the light of the science you seem to be an "advovate" of.
Re: Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by bindex(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2009
huxley:

Mired in cognitive dissonance, I wonder. If not, can you explain the bizarre "genetic engineering" model that Jacob used to breed sheep/goat in the light of the science you seem to be an "advovate" of.

Miracle of Jehovah is always the lame excuse.
Re: Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
huxley:

Unfortunately i do not belong to the school of christians who feel the need to ALWAYS explain biblical principles to those whose hearts are seared with the rod of iron that they shld believe a lie. If you dont understand the bible or detest it, simply ignore it period.
Re: Darwin's Conspiracy Exposed by bindex(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2009
davidylan:

Unfortunately i do not belong to the school of christians who feel the need to ALWAYS explain biblical principles to those whose hearts are seared with the rod of iron that they shld believe a lie. If you dont understand the bible or detest it, simply ignore it period.

Why not rod of wood? Remember the bibleGod loves wood so much. He once lived inside a wooden ark created by the ancient Jews grin grin grin
Of course you can not logically explain principles that are false can you(Jacob' "genetic engineering" model)Apart from always shouting miracle (as the lame excuse) What else do you have?

(1) (Reply)

Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself / Help / CHURCH DOUBLES AS MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.