Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself (798 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by huxley(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2009
Watch here
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by noetic(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
huxley:

Watch here
uhmn?
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by PastorAIO: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2009
Where does it say that he's a christian?
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by huxley(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Where does it say that he's a christian?

In fact, I erred. I should not have highlighted the fact that he is a Christian, although he is. I have watched his many disgusting videos on Youtube where he identifies himself as Christian and supports other YouTube Christians like VenomFangX.

I wish to add that I do NOT attribute his act to his religious view. Only that, if he was Christian, that did not seem to help him in his time of crisis.
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2009
Noetic, can I ask u something?
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2009
Noetic, can I ask u something?
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by noetic(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2009
sure u can.
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
Thanks.
Did u read what I wrote to you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-261128.0.html#msg3730483 ?
I was hoping you did.
Re: Rabid Anti-atheist Christain Man Kills Girl And Then Himself by noetic(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2009
fellis:

Thanks.
Did u read what I wrote to you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-261128.0.html#msg3730483 ?
I was  hoping you did.
Yes I did. I just found some facts very disturbing about the mohammed, abdallah and allah story.

@noetic
(this post is by no means written to start a fight)
About what is written as your location,
Allah was known, to the pagans of Arabia to be God, the creator of the heavens and the earth, back then before the coming of Mohammed. But they believed mostly in idol worshipping along with worshipping Him, or they associated idols as His partners in worshipping Him.
Fact 1. Before Mohammed came, arabians were worshipping 360 idols in kabal, one for each day and "allah" was one of them.

Fact 2. Mohammed`s father worshipped this "allah", before the birth of mohammed. This can be deduced from his name abdallah. which means servant of allah.

Fact 3. allah is the coining of two words meaning "al" and "llah" meaning "the" "god". I will deduce from this that whoever coined the name "allah" was referring to one of the 360 gods in existence then. My deduction is buttressed by history.

Fact 4.  Contrary to jejune postulations by blabs and co, no prophet in the old testament called Jehovah God "allah" (this includes Abraham, Moses, Isaiah et all), neither did the new testament christians ever refer to GOD as "allah"

Fact 5. Since there is no known correlation (amongst the prophets) between the biblical Jehovah God and "allah", it is safe to state that christians and muslims do not worship the same "God"

Fact 6. The Ka`ba was a house devoted for the worship of the sun, the moon and the planets in the pre-mohammed era. You know what it is being used for now, right?

Fact 7. The feminine form of "allah" is called "allat" . Any explanation for this?

Fact 8. Mohammed introduced no new god to arabians. He only ascended the status of "allah" from a minor god (in comparison with the moon and the sun) to the main god in arabia.

Fact 9. Who/what is Sabean and Mineam? Pre-mohammed "allah" had 3 daughters who were worshipped along with him. They are al`-Uzzah (power), al-Lat (the goddess), and Manah (fate) why are they now not acknowledged in present day islam?

Fact 10. Islam by the deeds and inactions of mohammed was conceived in idolatry, as there is no connection between allah and Jehovah God. That explains certain traditions and convictions of islam.

Allah had been known as The One sovereign God even before Mohammed and His father were born. It was not Mohammed that introduced Allah's worship,

Thats not true. he was merely one of the 360 worshipped daily in Arabia, housed in the Ka`ba with his three daughters.

he (Mohammed) sought to put an end to the worshipping of Idols along with Allah and to bring those pagans to the worship of ONLY ONE True God.
Nope. He simply elevated one of the numerous gods of arabia. Its up to u logically prove me wrong.

The fact that his father was an Idol worshipper does not mean that Allah never existed before then.
At thread, sorry for derailing. This was the only way I could get this across.
I agree that his father was an idol worshipper. We can deduce the idol his father worshipped from his (father) name abd`allah. which means servant of allah.
So mohammed`s father worshiped an idol called  "allah" who had 3 daughters and was one of the 360 idols resident in arabia.

who then is the new "allah" introduced by mo? whats the connection(s) between the new and old "allah`s"? where are his/its daughters?

(1) (Reply)

Be Strong Don't Give Up. / "What Is Repentance And Is It Necessary For Salvation?" / Christianity Or Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.