Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court (547 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / To See GMB In A Dream, Is It GOODLUCK? / It Is Apc's Duty To Disqualify Buhari - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by ademusiwa3: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
It is left to jonathan tocontest the result. Not his party.

if jonathan feels the election have been rig. He will go to court. Jonathan have refuse to go to court. That why countries arepresenting their flag.

i believe buhari fail to meet the requirement by 1 state.
and if jonathan goodluck continue to refuse. And say the election is free and fair.

nobody is going to go to court on behalf of goodluck jonathan. It is him that will do so. His friends have also refuse to present a case. And if they jonathan goodluck refuse to say he is not going to court. The country of thé indepedent. Kingdom of western nigeria will official agree and accept that goodluck jonathan goodluck believe no wrong was done to him. Andthe country of western nigeria will have no choice to public make official state ment supporting buhari as the president of thé federal republic of nigeria because jonathan goodluck refuse to go to court.
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by Mogidi: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emperor Musiwa, you never fail to amaze, bros am a secret fan of yours o.

Continue the good work jare, your threads are always refreshing.
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by ademusiwa3: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
For jonathan to get his job back. All jonathan need to do is go to court. Jonathan have not gone to court.
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by ademusiwa3: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Western nigeria duty is to fair to buhari and jonathan
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by ademusiwa3: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
I dont hate buhari.. But i have my position about see the conduct of thé election been questionable but. Jonathan goodluck say it is fair.

so like other countries western nigeria will have no choice than to agree with goodluck jonathan position that the election was free and fair.

it like the national conference.. Thé east had a choice to present their case about biafra.. They did not do so. They said. They want to remain with the north.
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by Tattooboy: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ to court? Puuu...lease! He's kinda busy wit Appointments Termination.
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guess you proclaimed yourself as the President of Western Nigeria. Why presenting your flag to another?

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
My president.....aaah! u fall my hand!!
Why will a whole Emperor submit d flag of our almighty country of WNR to one fulani goro eating election cheat that used children to rig in the night?

Do not recognise him pls. We meet in Court!!
Re: It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court by ademusiwa3: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry but I said they presented . This is why some countries are doing it because jonathan refuse to go to court.

and if jonathan refuse to go to court. The independent country of thé kingdom of western nigeria as no choice than recorgnized buhari. this is why countries are because jonathan did not go to court.

is anyone going to force jonathan to go to court.No.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Stalls Impeachment Bid, Lockout Legislators / We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary / Uduaghan To Deliver 2015 U I Alumni Public Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.