Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) (9871 Views)

Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Thread For New Year Celebration Around The World (photo) / The Death News That Has Shock The Entire World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by mikron(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
i came across this exceptionally ravishing beautiful black girl's photo on my friends Facebook wall and i asked myself, could this girls picture be a product of photoshop or does she actually exist? guys what do you think? i think she is an angel come down to earth. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by obailala(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
...and what is this doing in the POLITICS section?

5 Likes

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by debo07(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
All I can see is make up not beauty.any girl wey wan claim she fine shuld post her pix witout make up.just natural.

8 Likes

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Shoro Niyen @Op!! All I see is a Pancake filled Face!!!

1 Like

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Shoro Niyen @Op!! All I see is a Pancake filled Face!!!
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
He forgot to take it u games thread lolz
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by StarMogul(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Taaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!,I only see brown powder.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
debo07:
All I can see is make up not beauty.any girl wey wan claim she fine shuld post her pix witout make up.just natural.
not only natural but early morning picture, when she just woke up. Her swollen face and big lips, that's When true beauty shows.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
When Alison Deziani Madueke was young. People fine oooo.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
the nature and texture and thickness and firmness of her lips defines her vuljanah.

I think her voova has wrinkles like her mouth.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
This guy no get work, I swear
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2015
That picture is way too edited. Besides, there are much more beautiful black ladies with less make-up than this.
The answer is No, she's not!
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the nature and texture and thickness and firmness of her lips defines her vuljanah.

Coming from a lady undecided undecided undecided such a shame

1 Like

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by tpiadotcom: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Jesus.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Nope, my girl friend will beat this babe to her game.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by tpiadotcom: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2015
@ picture

should makeup and airbrushing artists whose work is always displayed, never get a mention?
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by debo07(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Skillfullulu:
not only natural but early morning picture, when she just woke up. Her swollen face and big lips, that's When true beauty shows.
hahahahaha....even fine gals dey wowo @ dat moment...lols...
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
poor photoshop job the smudge tool was excessively used on the left cheeks...not professional atal
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by jahbiz: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2015
No. she is definitely not the most beautiful black girl in da world cos my sister is da one, her pix is loading...
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by YoursGEJ(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
obailala:
...and what is this doing in the POLITICS section?
o

Thank you, my friend.

OP, snap am picture first thing in the morning when she wake up and come and show us make we see
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by spongeisback: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2015
mikron:
i came across this exceptionally ravishing beautiful black girl's photo on my friends Facebook wall and i asked myself, could this girls picture be a product of photoshop or does she actually exist? guys what do you think? i think she is an angel come down to earth. shocked shocked
cry angry
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

you wish! undecided
cointFace!
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you wish! undecided

cointFace!

undecided undecided
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by LajaLaba: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

He is a guy but a sick one

2 Likes

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2015
LajaLaba:
He is a guy but a sick one

I think you are right. We've got many crazy dudes in female profile. God help bring back the good old Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by rabbuy(m): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Ehen!!
Where is my pen and paper...
Sharply taken note
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by rabbuy(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Blah blah blah
If she goes on low cut without make up and she is still stunning I will accept defeat like gej
amber rose hair style ni oh abi na she fine pass
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by LajaLaba: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I think you are right. We've got many crazy dudes in female profile. God help bring back the good old Nairaland
Dem plenty o o they are always aggresive and so uncouth!Not easy to hide behind a female moniker!
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2015
LajaLaba:
Dem plenty o o they are always aggresive and so uncouth! Not easy to hide behind a female moniker!

You are very smart. U just outlined their major characteristics. They can't suppress that male hormone in them
They are just jobless and insane

2 Likes

Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by tpiadotcom: 1:00am On Apr 30, 2015
LajaLaba:
Dem plenty o o they are always aggresive and so uncouth!Not easy to hide behind a female moniker!

Who knows who is what around here.

The moniker could be female, male or simply a mercenary used by multiple people.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by cjrane: 1:17am On Apr 30, 2015
mikron:

If she didn't gum fake hair to her head, she might have been the most beautiful black girl.
Re: Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) by shadrama(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2015
I pray say she look like this early in the morning. Marykay things...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Landslide Kills 2, Injures 3 / History Of Violence In Nigeria Since 1960 (green White Green, Where Is The Red) / Rain Destroys 200 Houses In Ondo, Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.