Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 (16232 Views)

CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 / Warri Wolves Vs Enyimba (2. - 1) On 12th July 2015 / Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by donbrowser(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
crownprince102:

And why are you telling me what I already know....... If not for the sake of Gambling and betting, I 'm sure you will know nothing about NPFL. Home team always win and whatelse?
At least I had something to Base my arguments on. Wbu?
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by crownprince102: 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
donbrowser:

Who said it is negative? and back up ur stats with proofs like I did to mine with betting site proofs
Guess you have reading problems.....

I said it earlier, this thread is not for betting. It strictly for NPFL match update. Post your tips in a sport bet thread. We don't need it here.
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by donbrowser(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2015
crownprince102:

Guess you have reading problems.....

I said it earlier, this thread is not for betting. It strictly for NPFL match update. Post your tips in a sport bet thread. We don't need it here.
Who posted tips. Why did you quote me in the first place? I talked about the norm in NPFL and u said a particular week had 3 away wins. I later gave reasons for my statement and u came out with baseless points just to prove like u are a boss of NPFL or what?
Sit and learn through new ways. I even provided a link where NPFL ranks 3rd in world rankings of leagues with such occurrences yet u claim I was dropping tips. Let it ring in ur brain that I left punting long ago but that doesn't mean I still can't tell you what is and what is not in some leagues cos punters know best
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by donbrowser(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
donbrowser:

Nigerian League home team win or draw
@crownprince102 show me the "always" in the quoted post.
Stop fuckin.g around
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2015
Taiocol oya come see ooooh

Okay since you have refused to wagger and you are already used to Warri empty stadium.

This is what a massive turn out looks like, even the stands could not contain the fans that turned out for the match as such those standing where more than those sitting!!!!!!

Construction work (New stadium)is going on at the other side of the stadium as such for safety reasons fans were barred from using them as could be seen from the last pics.

Enjoy

Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by crownprince102: 11:05am On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

Okay since you have refused to wagger and you are already used to Warri empty stadium.

This is what a massive turn out looks like, even the stands could not contain the fans that turned out for the match as such those standing where more than those sitting!!!!!!

Construction work (New stadium)is going on at the other side of the stadium as such for safety reasons fans were barred from using them as could be seen from the last pics.

Enjoy
Nice turnout, This is amazing. The pitch though.

Has the club release the prototype of its new stadium?

I heard it is 20,000 capacity. Pls do update us on the state and level of construction.
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

Nice turnout, This is amazing. The pitch though. grin

Has the club release the prototype of its new stadium?

I heard it is 20,000 capacity. Pls do update us on the state and level of construction.

Am at your service always.

As for the pitch I've always been against Gabros using it and still wonder how on earth LMC could approve such, but after seeing Rang Pam stadium of Jos (GIWA FC's) and Uyo Township stadium i knew Gabros wasn't standing alone in this brouhaha.

The new stadium will come in two phases;

Firstly, a new pitch synthetic/coconut fibre grass will be constructed for temporary use (that is the construction on going) once completed the team will move over there.

The second phase will be the main stadium which will be located where they are playing currently due to its significant proximity and better lay out. At the end one will be the training pitch while the other the main pitch.
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by crownprince102: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

Am at your service always
I guess I heard Ubah saying the a new pitch will be ready by 50 day (as at then).

With the way they describe the structure and texture of the pitch, I realise it Desso-Master grass.

Has the grass been layed? How far is the work on it.
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

I guess I heard Ubah saying the a new pitch will be ready by 50 day (as at then).

With the way they describe the structure and texture of the pitch, I realise it Desso-Master grass.

Has the grass been layed? How far is the work on it.

work is still in progress but the rains are not helping matters coupled with our nature of soil (erosion prone), I don't see the 50 days feasible but probably by the second quater of the season it might be possible.
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by taiocol: 4:42pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

Enjoy
So you nor see wetin I send you?
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

So you nor see wetin I send you?

I SEE AM NOW

SHEY I DON REPLY VIA SMS, ABI U NO RECIEVE AM?

ALL THE SAME THANKS FOR STANDING BY YOUR WORDS.

WETIN 3SC DEY PLAY NOW?
Re: NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by taiocol: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:
I SEE AM NOW SHEY I DON REPLY VIA SMS, ABI U NO RECIEVE AM? ALL THE SAME THANKS FOR STANDING BY YOUR WORDS. WETIN 3SC DEY PLAY NOW?
https://www.nairaland.com/2295939/npfl-shooting-stars-1-0

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FIFA Gives NFF 45-Day Ultimatum To Pay Rohr $378,000 Over Sacking / Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics / Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.