Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Story About Pericome Okoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story About Pericome Okoye (1136 Views)

Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos) / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story About Pericome Okoye by ojimbo(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2015
something just came up to my mind now, when i was listening to one of the songs of pericome okoye, it got a point where he said ''ndi iweka abiago ichomu okwu, uwa nile negodi anya, nye nu mu efe na asiri aka na nku''this means that we all should let him be, that gossip has gone far,
this kept me thinking if the story i heard about the man concerning what happened at iweka road, onitsha was true or just some myth from igbo boys.
i heard that he was carried up by some group of boys but became difficult to bring down.
was there anyone of you who was present at the time the incident happened?
can someone present that day brief me on what really happened.
Re: The Story About Pericome Okoye by opiaoku: 3:51am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

nna eee na so I hear am oo even see am for cartoon Callenders, local home videos those days but even now i can't ascertain if it's real because to my own knowledge the man is in possession of some mystical powers and upper iweka those days of Chinwoke Mbadinuju is a den of every evil thing you can ever imagine infact the whole of onitsha those days is a jungle so i can't confirm if it's real or fake

maybe someone with a better story can clear your doubts

ife ne me na upper iweka.... grin
Re: The Story About Pericome Okoye by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 30, 2015
@op, so this thought came to your mind just like that or after a few drags from bush vegetables?
Madness is calling you my brother, please say after me...I JUMP AND PASS grin
Re: The Story About Pericome Okoye by ojimbo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
opiaoku:
grin grin grin grin

nna eee na so I hear am oo even see am for cartoon Callenders, local home videos those days but even now i can't ascertain if it's real because to my own knowledge the man is in possession of some mystical powers and upper iweka those days of Chinwoke Mbadinuju is a den of every evil thing you can ever imagine infact the whole of onitsha those days is a jungle so i can't confirm if it's real or fake

maybe someone with a better story can clear your doubts

ife ne me na upper iweka.... grin
my dear, it was after some series of argument with some superstitious folks that lead me to back to listening to the music, but i figured out that particular point from that man, that's why i need to confirm if it really happened or just some bunch of myth

(1) (Reply)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / Achebe > Soyinka. / African Peer Review Rates Johnathan Administration Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.