Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (42809 Views)

Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
nacosprof:
please ignor that entity fellow Edo state has large quantity of gas and Oil still spreading across the state,....
thank you brother.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Awoofawo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
mmsen:

Those groups that you have listed do not have a history of violence between each other.

Your comparison with South Sudan is nonsensical.

The ND has what it needs to support itself in terms of human intellect and infrastructure - South Sudan does not.

Ok oh!
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Realist2: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote
author=barcanista post=33264806] My brother, this time we won't need
the north or the NASS to get what rrightfully belong to us. Enough is
enough.... [/quote]

my oga, Thanks you very much, this is just a tip of an iceberg.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiaka:

good you analysed well a drop from 80% to 13% has no other explanation but parasitic inclination.

Whatever the communites would do with the fund of oil block ownership is nothing for you to worry about.....just like you are not
worrying about what the current parasite owners are doing with the money. Niger delta people are a lot more educated and aware of all the ills
and when they fight they got all the good reasons too.......their resources have been milked to support all regions in Nigeria for decades I don't think any region will take or endure half of what they have endured.
d resources in niger delta haven't been milked †☺ support other regions. They have milked †☺ enrich just a few both northernerns and southernerns. D problems of d niger delta aren't just about oil block sharing northern hegemony and resource control but as with d entire nation, its about lack of accountability starting from their backyard. Sometime ago it was oil companies that were d problem and I said what I am saying now. What did niger deltans do, they resorted †☺ kidnappings. That didn't solve d problem cos it was d wrong diagnosis. We can all go this way again blaming others when we get 2d end of d cul de sac we'll look 4 someone else †☺ blame instead looking inwards and taking responsibility
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
mmsen:

The ND will not 'better than Dubai' because Dubai has a very small local population and much more in oil revenue. UAE has had oil money coming in for at least 60 years but it was only in 1990 that they began to build Dubai into what it is - even then it took them 10 years for it to resemble a modern city. Sharjah is still a very backwards place and that is another sparsely populated oil producing state.

Imagine if UAE had to share its wealth and political power with Yemen or Pakistan and then you will get closer to the reality of what it means for southern Nigeria to be saddled with the north, as it currently is.

If the north wishes to modernize and do away with its retrograde practices then we can build a nation to be proud of. If the status quo continues then so will the suffering, sadly the brunt of it will be felt in the north.
I used d word "Dubai" figuratively. Its d best way I could use †☺ describe what beauty would have come †☺ niger delta. U can blame d north all u want but when people of the niger delta refuse †☺ look inwards and take responsibility it will b like using a merry go round. At first it was oil companies. After kidnapping oyibos did that solve any problem. People in d niger delta need †☺ look within
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by chacoonder(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiaka:

The world is wise now, no one achieves by suppression any longer. Give to the region what is due them for crying out loud all regions are suppose to be grateful to them, resource from their soul has been sustaining this thing called Nigeria.
And which region is disputing that fact? I have lived amongst them and I know them soo much.If indeed you know them so well, then you should know that they are the architect of their own misfortune.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Chiaka(f): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
chacoonder:
And which region is disputing that fact? I have lived amongst them and I know them soo much.If indeed you know them so well, then you should know that they are the architect of their own misfortune.

Really? How are they the architect. Please educate me
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by mmsen: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
lexy2014:
I used d word "Dubai" figuratively. Its d best way I could use †☺ describe what beauty would have come †☺ niger delta. U can blame d north all u want but when people of the niger delta refuse †☺ look inwards and take responsibility it will b like using a merry go round. At first it was oil companies. After kidnapping oyibos did that solve any problem. People in d niger delta need †☺ look within

People in CRS and AKS are looking within. They have taken steps towards development.

Stop acting like nothing is being done in the ND.

The unitary government and the legacy of the military government on Nigeria is still being battled with. You talk as if Nigeria only game into existence when Yar'adua died. The military destroyed Nigeria, the Shagari government destroyed the people's faith in democracy as a result we had two of the worst leaders in world history in Babangida and Abacha. What those two did with the money gleamed from the resources of the ND and then the side deals that they signed to further deprive the people of Nigeria should have seen them both face the firing squad.

How was the building of Abuja funded? Is that not how MEND came about? When they realised how the money from under their feet was being used for the benefit of everyone else but themselves.

How do your northern governors fund their lifestyles?

Name me one good northern governor? One decent northern head of state?

Why has the PIB been stalled? Why have some sections of Nigeria argued against fiscal federalism?
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Chiaka(f): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
lexy2014:
d resources in niger delta haven't been milked †☺ support other regions. They have milked †☺ enrich just a few both northernerns and southernerns. D problems of d niger delta aren't just about oil block sharing northern hegemony and resource control but as with d entire nation, its about lack of accountability starting from their backyard. Sometime ago it was oil companies that were d problem and I said what I am saying now. What did niger deltans do, they resorted †☺ kidnappings. That didn't solve d problem cos it was d wrong diagnosis. We can all go this way again blaming others when we get 2d end of d cul de sac we'll look 4 someone else †☺ blame instead looking inwards and taking responsibility

Those kidnapping sure they done because other Nigerians have not been fair to them. Lets do the right thing and surely they will get them selves sorted if any other issue.......leave to worry about the aftermath. Do the right thing. Otherwise we keep hearing this every now and then. Its called a nation and every regions interest has to be protected
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by emmykk(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
mmsen:

Which do you think hampers investor confidence more:

1. A group that has launched concentrated attacks on infrastructure by an organization with a clear philosophy and stated demands.

OR

2. A group that purports to be inspired by a middle-eastern religion whose only stated goal is for the end of formal, useful education. A group that has slaughtered young men in school, has forcibly conscripted others. Has enslaved young women, abusing them sexually. A group that has employed suicide bombers to murder civilians. A group that attacked the United Nations HQ in Abuja.

Which do you think most disturbs investors?
Without oil the economy will not stand.although I don't want such situation
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by mmsen: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
emmykk:

Without oil the economy will not stand.although I don't want such situation

We know that.

My point stands that what the ND 'militants' are calling for is more rational and understandable than the end for educational opportunities for children in northern Nigeria - which is the stupid cry of a foolish group of people.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by chukuli(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
god bless u bro
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
mmsen:

People in CRS and AKS are looking within. They have taken steps towards development.

Stop acting like nothing is being done in the ND.

The unitary government and the legacy of the military government on Nigeria is still being battled with. You talk as if Nigeria only game into existence when Yar'adua died.

How was the building of Abuja funded? Is that not how MEND came about? When they realised how the money from under their feet was being used for the benefit of everyone else but themselves.

How do your northern governors fund their lifestyles?

Name me one good northern governor? One decent northern head of state?

Why has the PIB been stalled? Why have some sections of Nigeria argued against fiscal federalism?
am not d one acting as if nothing is being in and 4d niger delta. Isn't that d reason u are calling 4 resource control?if Everything was going well would u b calling 4 resource control? Now u are defending d region that CRS and AKS are making progress. Isn't it with d same money u said they don't have? Y didn't u say let d other states learn from these two? Am not from d north but what I no from d time I spent there is this their streets are not paved with gold. Its d same suffering, d same inequality, d same poverty,d same corruption and d same lack of accountability. Fiscal federalism is gr8 so is d PIB but all am saying is this since 1999 d elected representatives have had control of certain resources on behalf of their people. What have they done with it? If these people had used these resources properly, d niger delta would have been a better place. Resource control is gr8 but without accountability, same old story
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
OgagaMic:

yes, but dey want to lord over us, u think we re nt wise ? ....
u know Biafra is a thing of d east, tat if u av been to any SS state, the lower Niger stuff u guys re chanting for nw is 4 ur selfish interest , we d people of Niger delta Never endorse it, u guys re peace full bt the inability for u to respect others culture and right lead to ur hatred among d SS tribe

Nobody can lord over us, we re kings, Blessed by God
d people I 8 most re d Hausa and Yoruba, gush, parasites wanna dictate 4 us, they mad, no peace 4 buhari

Up Niger delta, Up SS, Gej my hero

Niger delta republic my dream country or resource control
ur uhorobo pals en their ijaw colleagues couldn't even come to a land agreement in bayelsa state over the fed govt proposed industrial cluster yet una wan join for niger delta country.if ur uhorobo elites had combined resoruces like anambra did with orient petroleum en refinery,u guys would have b4 gejs election defeat been at anadvantage.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by mmsen: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
lexy2014:
am not d one acting as if nothing is being in and 4d niger delta. Isn't that d reason u are calling 4 resource control?if Everything was going well would u b calling 4 resource control? Now u are defending d region that CRS and AKS are making progress. Isn't it with d same money u said they don't have? Y didn't u say let d other states learn from these two? Am not from d north but what I no from d time I spent there is this their streets are not paved with gold. Its d same suffering, d same inequality, d same poverty,d same corruption and d same lack of accountability. Fiscal federalism is gr8 so is d PIB but all am saying is this since 1999 d elected representatives have had control of certain resources on behalf of their people. What have they done with it? If these people had used these resources properly, d niger delta would have been a better place. Resource control is gr8 but without accountability, same old story

The first generation of governors after 1999 were largely terrible, throughout this country - hand-picked by the thieves who did not want those who destroyed the country during the military era to be held to account. The exception was Duke in CRS.

Fiscal federalism is as much about ensuring that other states, especially those in the north, begin to pull their weight financially as it is about speeding up the development of those states that are pushing forward. I know the streets of the north are not paved with gold, no one has ever said so. But we cannot continue to have non-productive states existing and sapping the resources from the Niger Delta whilst also refusing to implement social policies that will improve quality of life.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by luvprince4real(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm. E don begin ooo. E clear say niger delta no go remain d same again in d nxt 4 years.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
eduj:

ur uhorobo pals en their ijaw colleagues couldn't even come to a land agreement in bayelsa state over the fed govt proposed industrial cluster yet una wan join for niger delta country.if ur uhorobo elites had combined resoruces like anambra did with orient petroleum en refinery,u guys would have b4 gejs election defeat been at anadvantage.

Is it by force Biafra we nor want, Hausa better b ready cous all d oil well gonna b taken back

#point of correction no Urhobo in bayelsa
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiaka:

Those kidnapping sure they done because other Nigerians have not been fair to them. Lets do the right thing and surely they will get them selves sorted if any other issue.......leave to worry about the aftermath. Do the right thing. Otherwise we keep hearing this every now and then. Its called a nation and every regions interest has to be protected
u c d blame game continues...its always d fault of d oil coys, d hausas, d yorubas and they've been good †☺ themselves. Marginalisation isn't a justification 4 kidnapping. After all d kidnapping, who was d all those ransome paid? Was d money used †☺ provide 4d welfare of niger deltans on whose behalf oyibos were kidnapped? Did u ever hear any militant share his ransome with his community or use it †☺ build school in his community? Everyone there is using d problem 4 personal gain. Nigeria is yet †☺ recover from d intro of kidnapping into our national life that is if we have †☺ deal with d aftermath later. If u are doing d right thing u will no d aftermath. D right thing is 4d leaders of d niger delta †☺ b accountable †☺ their people and †☺ stop using the suffering of their people †☺ enrich themselves. If not they will only b protecting d interest of a few
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
mmsen:

The first generation of governors in the after 1999 were largely terrible, throughout this country - hand-picked by the thieves who did not want those who destroyed the country during the military era to be held to account. The exception was Duke in CRS.

Fiscal federalism is as much about ensuring that other states, especially those in the north, begin to pull their weight financially as it is about speeding up the development of those states that are pushing forward. I know the streets of the north are not paved with gold, no one has ever said so. But we cannot continue to have non-productive states existing and sapping the resources from the Niger Delta whilst also refusing to implement social policies that will improve quality of life.
d focus is on d niger delta now u are gradually bringing in d north. D north isn't asking 4 resource control. Thank god u mentioned doanld duke. CRS is one of d least in terms of revenue in d niger delta? Did donald duke achieve what he achieved with resource control? Or was he not handpicked? We can now boast of donald duke..do u think he didn't like †☺ eat all d money? D other guys what did they do with their eight years allocation? If all of them had done something like donald duke we wouldn't b having this conversation? Now everybody wants †☺ go †☺ calabar. If duke says he wants †☺ b president today bros he has my 100percent support. That is a man. After 2007 till date, any action from our govs, LG chairmen? Nothing. After duke, how many niger delta govs and LG chairmen and legislators have implemented social policies that have improved d quality of life of their people?
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Keegan: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Time will tell, let them continue.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Emirofsambisa1:

Must the governor be Urhobo? Mr man you are a big part of the problem

It's not a must the governor be an urhobo, Infact they should all work together and lift the state to greater heights be it an urhobo, Ijaw, itsekiri or Anioma. I expect Ogboru and O'tega to show unity in form of leadership by example so that there can be unity among the urhobos because if there is no unity among fellow tribal men then how do you expect somebody who doesn't respect his own house to respect outsiders. Charity they say begins at home. I hope I have answered your question maturely.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by mmsen: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
lexy2014:
d focus is on d niger delta now u are gradually bringing in d north. D north isn't asking 4 resource control. Thank god u mentioned doanld duke. CRS is one of d least in terms of revenue in d niger delta? Did donald duke achieve what he achieved with resource control? Or was he not handpicked? We can now boast of donald duke..do u think he didn't like †☺ eat all d money? D other guys what did they do with their eight years allocation? If all of them had done something like donald duke we wouldn't b having this conversation? Now everybody wants †☺ go †☺ calabar. If duke says he wants †☺ b president today bros he has my 100percent support. That is a man. After 2007 till date, any action from our govs, LG chairmen? Nothing. After duke, how many niger delta govs and LG chairmen and legislators have implemented social policies that have improved d quality of life of their people?

CRS used to have a much larger allocation and it now has a debt issue because of the shortfall as a result of the change.

After Duke we have Akpabio who has been even more dynamic.

Some will argue that Amaechi has done well in Rivers. Likewise the governor in Edo state.

There are productive governors in the ND and legislators with good ideas who have been pushing for development. Are there any in the north? Have there ever been any in the north? This is why resource control is so important - you cannot give the loudest voice to the weakest link. That is the problem with Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Chiaka(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
lexy2014:
u c d blame game continues...its always d fault of d oil coys, d hausas, d yorubas and they've been good †☺ themselves. Marginalisation isn't a justification 4 kidnapping. After all d kidnapping, who was d all those ransome paid? Was d money used †☺ provide 4d welfare of niger deltans on whose behalf oyibos were kidnapped? Did u ever hear any militant share his ransome with his community or use it †☺ build school in his community? Everyone there is using d problem 4 personal gain. Nigeria is yet †☺ recover from d intro of kidnapping into our national life that is if we have †☺ deal with d aftermath later. If u are doing d right thing u will no d aftermath. D right thing is 4d leaders of d niger delta †☺ b accountable †☺ their people and †☺ stop using the suffering of their people †☺ enrich themselves. If not they will only b protecting d interest of a few

just babbling.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by chidistone: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
AroOkigbo:

Misplaced anger or lack of knowledge.
Wetin carry Biafra come here?
Is Biafra the same as Niger Delta?

Check Google before abusing me, and getting fired by a ripe 3D thunder.

My broda, do u have time with that dumb ass guy? Don't u knw silence is the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by ayoromer: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
the interest dat brought buhari to office at age 79 is oil money d north n d yorubas want to rule is oil money but they dont want d man that owned d resourrces to rule let see how he wil hav peace is because of niger delta everybody is claiming nigeria but time is limited let see after d handover destroying oil pipeline is not killing people like d boko boys d companies wil stil clean up d place n d communities does not bear any lost take note u fools frm d noth buhari.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
OgagaMic:

Is it by force Biafra we nor want, Hausa better b ready cous all d oil well gonna b taken back

#point of correction no Urhobo in bayelsa
sorry i meant itsekiri.by en by the igbos u so think need u badly er the least of naija tribes that need una.abia,imo,anambra,en igbo parts of rivers en delta has crude.infact the second largest known natural gas reserve in naija is in anambra so tell me y we need una?u guys should engage una energy to fight for una massively polluted land cause i dont see the north leaders giving up oil wells that er the basic of our continued statehood.millitancy is ill advised because unlike b4 the Nigerian army knows their tactics en besides buhari is more ruthless than obj-he said he would kill more igbos if need be to preserve.i wonder how many niger deltans he would be willing to kill to maintain nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by 49cents(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its time for the people of the Niger Delta to come together and demand that all resources inherent in their lands and environments be controlled only by them.

I don't support the destruction of infrastructure and other violent acts.

Niger Deltans have had enough. It is unfair that their resources are being commercialized and used to run an inefficient and useless entity like Nigeria.

Enough is Enough.

The stupod nicompoops calling the militants lazy idiots is describing himself

Of course blowing up pipes aint the right way but at times it makes sense

Let buhari answer the question: why should the south south oil be the only means to run Nigeria.....

Let the regions control their stuff afterall Oil prices have slumped
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Bluffly: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'm not surprised at all. When you have bunch of coconut heads in a country, this is what happenes. We are hoping that Nigeria develops infrastructurally across the board and some maggots are busy destroying it in the name of protest. Shrewed thinking individuals. Rather for them to sit down and use strategic means they are busy been destructive to build. I wonder when the building will commence when destruction is ongoing. This is simply a product of laziness and greed. In fact there should be death penalty for anyone caught destroying government property in the name of protest. If that is how the developed countries of today behaved. Will they be where they are. You claim to be protesting for development but instead you are destroying.
I'm feeling disgusted.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by Bluffly: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
49cents:

The stupod nicompoops calling the militants lazy idiots is describing himself

Of course blowing up pipes aint the right way but at times it makes sense

Let buhari answer the question: why should the south south oil be the only means to run Nigeria.....

Let the regions control their stuff afterall Oil prices have slumped
How does it makes sense to destroy. Been strategic and innovative in protesting matters a lot. Are you yourself advancing? If yes you won't say that destructive act makes sense. There are several ways. Dwellers of the so called south-south are blind folded to their future. Have they demanded to know what their own state governors, state and fed reps, senators, Lg chairs and councillors have been doing with allocations?
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by mmsen: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bluffly:
I'm not surprised at all. When you have bunch of coconut heads in a country, this is what happenes. We are hoping that Nigeria develops infrastructurally across the board and some maggots are busy destroying it in the name of protest. Shrewed thinking individuals. Rather for them to sit down and use strategic means they are busy been destructive to build. I wonder when the building will commence when destruction is ongoing. This is simply a product of laziness and greed. In fact there should be death penalty for anyone caught destroying government property in the name of protest. If that is how the developed countries of today behaved. Will they be where they are. You claim to be protesting for development but instead you are destroying.
I'm feeling disgusted.

Sabotage, war and disagreements have taken place in every society.

The difference between America and Nigeria is that whilst the backwards region was made to see sense and dance to the tune of the progressive region the reverse is happening in Nigeria.

You cannot have the least progressive leaders calling the shots, that is a recipe for destruction.

Leaders who have not done anything on a state level or in the private sector should not be calling shots on a national level.
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by sweetgala(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yeye understanding

Nigerian salaries and project monies fall from heaven grin

You eye go clear when , diversification of economy full ground.

Make dem even stop they pump the oil self, tgese ceeek boys gra gra too much.

Texas and Pennsylvania have not relented on their nationalism because they are now the oil and gas capital of the world
Re: Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta by bobmalu83(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
emmyrichie:
Lazy asses...

Dude, I wonder the kind of benefit they are cowardly seeking for.

Whatever be the case, why not write thru the appropriate channels?

Publish those request in two/three national newspapers?

Or go through the senators or rep. members representing them?

Why not a peaceful protest?
-------------------------------------------------

For the record, make una no feel too important, Kogi my state alone is blessed with 30 mineral resources, we no go the cement factory go blow things up, neither did we go to disrupt the minute activities of the Steel company...

We should help ourselves by hustling thru business with innovative ideas on how to climb no matter how small instead of causing the government lots of resources to fix the destroyed properties.

What did they achieve after destroying it?

They re high on ambiguity.
And d State is in her poor stage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.