Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

NIS Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Invitation For Interview. (61269 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by rexfada(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
When/what time did you receive the mail fellas? I've not received yet, hope to get mine too soon. Their website is under maintenance, I think they are trying to populate the site with names of those who are shortlisted. Goodluck to us all!!
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by blackchild3(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Wow....na Godwin for una o...so happy for you guys. I wanna make something clear, I beg you do not indulge in corruption o!!!!
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Orjhong(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
modath:

Noble cause,inappropiate timing... All this fire brigade approach is to avert an inquiry by the incoming govt into the whereabout of the over 2.5b realised by Abba Moro and his cohorts from the sale of scratch cards.

What's the hurry exactly? When did the Nigerian govt become so concerned and pro active?all this last minute shenaniggans is a bid to tie up the hands of the incoming govt, and also set them up for failure.

They know no sane govt who wants to enjoy goodwill will reverse a recruitment process in a country with over 40% unemployment ratio.

The Injured that were promised automatic employment I heard have had their names replaced by corrupt officials.
who are you and why can't you be happy for people's progress? Who cares about why the jobs are being given, please focus on the fact that thousands of unemployed youths will be recruited soon. Keep your shallowness out of this thread

7 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Orjhong(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2015
sundayakasdy:
Cross river here I come. 5th may.
me too...CRS wink
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by LKO(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2015
We thank God for this development.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by linusbnn(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
modath:

Noble cause,inappropiate timing... All this fire brigade approach is to avert an inquiry by the incoming govt into the whereabout of the over 2.5b realised by Abba Moro and his cohorts from the sale of scratch cards.

What's the hurry exactly? When did the Nigerian govt become so concerned and pro active?all this last minute shenaniggans is a bid to tie up the hands of the incoming govt, and also set them up for failure.

They know no sane govt who wants to enjoy goodwill will reverse a recruitment process in a country with over 40% unemployment ratio.

The Injured that were promised automatic employment I heard have had their names replaced by corrupt officials.

U heard,have u confirmed?. GEJ only wanted to make sure d NIS recruitmnt was done under his governmnt so that his promises to Nigerians will be made fullfilled...Abeg make una dey think straight

2 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by idris4r83(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Oluwa is involved
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by MrHighSea: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Ds country sef, tot APC dy grudge se NIS n FAAN na last-minute recruitment n shd b dumpd. Btw, FAAN interview shd b more dn a month old nw (cn b quoted wrong tho). CONGRATS TO Y'ALL. Hit it hard.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by san316(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Bleep
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Roydxemmy: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
My bro got his yesterday...reportin to cross river state...
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by masquellett(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
lumide533:
This letter is in response to your application and participation in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test for the position of CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE - Assistant Superintendent II (ASI II) – CONPASS 08 in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Based on your State of Origin and your performance in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and hereby invited to participate in Physical Examination, Document Verification and Oral Interview as scheduled below:

Date:
Wednesday, 6th of May 2015

Venue:
OGUN

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE, OGUN STATE COMMAND

OKE-MOSAN, ABEOKUTA

Report Time:

08:00 am

Dress Code:
White Shorts, White Tee Shirt, White Canvas, and White Socks

WARNINGS

1. You are advised to ensure that you possess the minimum general requirements as Advertised (See attached)

2. The above report time is mandatory, failure to arrive and check-in on or before the report time is automatic disqualification.

3. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT ANY STAGE OF THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. ANY PERSON WHO SEEKS TO OBTAIN APPOINTMENT VIA OTHER MEANS DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.

Please come to the above venue with this letter, proof of identification and all original documents (Valid ID Card, Education Certificates, Birth Certificate, Proof of State of Origin, Medical Certificate, etc.). Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not permitted during the interview.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Signed
Secretary to Presidential Committee to
Assist in Immigration Recruitment
For: Honourable Chairman

Pls did u use yahoomail or gmail?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Raiders: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Rubbish. The present government should stop all employment process till after hand over in may 29th
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2015
lumide533:
This letter is in response to your application and participation in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test for the position of CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE - Assistant Superintendent II (ASI II) – CONPASS 08 in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Based on your State of Origin and your performance in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and hereby invited to participate in Physical Examination, Document Verification and Oral Interview as scheduled below:

Date:
Wednesday, 6th of May 2015

Venue:
OGUN

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE, OGUN STATE COMMAND

OKE-MOSAN, ABEOKUTA

Report Time:

08:00 am

Dress Code:
White Shorts, White Tee Shirt, White Canvas, and White Socks

WARNINGS

1. You are advised to ensure that you possess the minimum general requirements as Advertised (See attached)

2. The above report time is mandatory, failure to arrive and check-in on or before the report time is automatic disqualification.

3. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT ANY STAGE OF THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. ANY PERSON WHO SEEKS TO OBTAIN APPOINTMENT VIA OTHER MEANS DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.

Please come to the above venue with this letter, proof of identification and all original documents (Valid ID Card, Education Certificates, Birth Certificate, Proof of State of Origin, Medical Certificate, etc.). Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not permitted during the interview.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Signed
Secretary to Presidential Committee to
Assist in Immigration Recruitment
For: Honourable Chairman

We team Ogun
I thank God I saw mine also Compass 6 *gbam* God Win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2015
What could still be delaying my own mail nah??

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Caliph69: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2015
masquellett:

He probably used yahoo messenger.

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lumide533(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2015
masquellett:

Gmail

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Idrisabiodun: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls, I've not received mine, has anybody applied for COMPAS 06 received his/her own?

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2015
If you are from Ogun indicate by liking
God must win noni
Bleep those that went and paid 300k for a piece of job We hav no money but we hav God

9 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
marketoro:
God dat did for u pple will do it for us too.. Congrats
abi ooo. Patiently waitin for when the right time will come for me ooo sad

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Idrisabiodun:
Pls, I've not received mine, has anybody applied for COMPAS 06 received his/her own?
U can check ur spam folder

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Emmysteve(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Hope to receive mind soon.

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by stam101(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls has anyone from imo state been invited yet?

2 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paretomaster(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Hostermipo:
please what level did you applied for?

CONPASS 08.

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2015
it seems NIS is really have big problem sending mails to yahoomail applicants cos the only mail I've ever received from them apart the the email activation mail was that of username and password which was sent by dragnet.. please can someone help verify this for me..

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by TheLaughter: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm surprised a govt agency can be so fast with recruitment like this... So wot happened with NPA, MFA and FAAN? NPA and MFA have been over a year but no news...

I feel bad I wasnt shortlist for this, however, I wish all those shortlist the best...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
TheLaughter:
I'm surprised a govt agency can be so fast with recruitment like this... So wot happened with NPA, MFA and FAAN? NPA and MFA have been over a year but no news...

I feel bad I wasnt shortlist for this, however, I wish all those shortlist the best...

You are blessed. I wish them best of luck too despite the fact that I was not shortlisted for CBT. I believe their success cannot debar/hinder mine. Congratulations and Best of Luck to you all. OneLove

6 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by deleib(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Does NIS recruit every year/will recruit next year? Somebody shd help me with this please
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by princesslucy83: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
best of luck Guys.
i applied but NIS didn`t invite me for the computer based test nor interview.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Lopelope07: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Saw my name on the list bt i havnt received the mail.wt could b wrong plz?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Lopelope07:
pls where did u seee ur name...where is d list. Thnx
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Lopelope07:

Is there a list? where can i check d list

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Geebanks(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Ondo state, Akure ppl whr una dey... Mine is 7th

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.