Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 (12426 Views)

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) / GLO NPFL: Heartland Vs Warri Wolves (1 - 0) On 30th August 2015 / Enyimba Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 19th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2015
michoade:

They only won an away match last season against elkanemi warrior of Bornu who also played their home matches at Sani Abacha stadium, kano the home ground of kano pillar.
They are currently the biggest fraud in the NPFL.It was clear for all to see in this year's CAF CL.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

Disgraceful because they lost away and won at home?

And what about the rest Nigerian clubs that also crashed out including Enyimba? selective eyesight dey do u?

So Heartland couldn't score except through PK?
It is the manner in which they were booted out of the competition.While Enyimba fought gallantly and were outdone by 2 late goals, Kano pillars were completely blown apart by their opponents.The game already ended in the 1st leg.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 7:05am On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
They are currently the biggest fraud in the NPFL.It was clear for all to see in this year's CAF CL.
I love what am seeing
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 7:08am On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
It is the manner in which they were booted out of the competition.While Enyimba fought gallantly and were outdone by 2 late goals, Kano pillars were completely blown apart by their opponents.The game already ended in the 1st leg.
So enyimba can't Park the bus for that I felt embarrassed after going to all the thread on Nl shouting that enyimba is through to the next round only for them to conceive two fuccking goals 87/89
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

Yet Pillars keep winning the league while heartland struggles to finish 5th on the table lolz
Have you forgotten the Enyimba-Pillars saga about 2 seasons ago and how it cost Enyimba the league title? How pillars cheated their way to the title?
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2015
taiocol:

So enyimba can't Park the bus for that I felt embarrassed after going to all the thread on Nl shouting that enyimba is through to the next round only for them to conceive two fuccking goals 87/89
You know north africans and their mago-mago.After trying all they could and finding no breakthrough, they were awarded their usual pk and the boys were demoralised after that.Enyimba should have won convincingly at home though, but at least they were not disgraced unlike some "champions".
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 7:20am On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
You know north africans and their mago-mago.After trying all they could and finding no breakthrough, they were awarded their usual pk and the boys were demoralised after that.Enyimba should have won convincingly at home though, but at least they were not disgraced unlike some "champions".
https://www.nairaland.com/2287636/caf-confederation-cup-mk-etancheite#33299594
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
Have you forgotten the Enyimba-Pillars saga about 2 seasons ago and how it cost Enyimba the league title? How pillars cheated their way to the title?

And when the match was replayed on a neutral ground, why didn't Enyimba win? excuse is for losers lolz
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:

hehehehe.. two late goals indeed, and how did two late goals stop Enyimba from scoring 2 early goals?

Did Pillars not win in Kano? they lost on aggregate, so what's the "manner' here?
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2015
uduokirika1:

Oya now make we dey watch how dey wan take carry league dis season

Even if they don't, that still won't stop Heartland from finishing 5th as usual lolz.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 5:41pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

And when the match was replayed on a neutral ground, why didn't Enyimba win? excuse is for losers lolz
stop, lamenting you guys robbed enyimba off their title, when other clubs did there where deducted of 6points and fined was same done to Pillars
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 5:45pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

hehehehe.. two late goals indeed, and how did two late goals stop Enyimba from scoring 2 early goals?

Did Pillars not win in Kano? they lost on aggregate, so what's the "manner' here?
5-2 aggregate and 2-1 aggregate
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

Was that match supposed to be replayed? Enyimba were rightly awarded 3 points, only for the match to be replayed a few days later.Only God, and of course the pillars board and LMC knew how that happened.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 5:54pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
Was that match supposed to be replayed? Enyimba were rightly awarded 3 points, only for the match to be replayed a few days later.Only God, and of course the pillars board and LMC knew how that happened.
You smart.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

Remind me of the aggregate scores between both teams.Oh wait...taiocol already did it for you.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
Remind me of the aggregate scores between both teams.Oh wait...taiocol already did it for you.
taiocol:

Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:

taiocol:

And what was given to Enyimba for the 2:1 aggregate loss? last i checked, they both got booted out grin grin grin grin grin

10:1 or 1:0 aggregate, lose na lose grin grin grin
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:

The board knew Enyimba was looking for free 3 points, so if truly Enyimba was worth her salt, why struggle to win on a neutral ground? excuse for losers grin
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
taiocol:
stop, lamenting you guys robbed enyimba off their title, when other clubs did there where deducted of 6points and fined was same done to Pillars

You have problems with reading.. who exactly should be accused of lamentation? reason i hardly discuss with you is because you have comprehension problem.. You lot keep bringing up the silly excuse of being robbed in Kano, you were taken to a neutral ground to replay, why didn't you win there?

Not worth it...
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

You have problems with reading.. who exactly should be accused of lamentation? reason i hardly discuss with you is because you have comprehension problem.. You lot keep bringing up the silly excuse of being robbed in Kano, you were taken to a neutral ground to replay, why didn't you win there?

Not worth it...
The right punishment would have been a 6 point deduction from pillars.That would have been more severe, but we didn't ask for that.All we wanted was 3 rightful points.I would like to know which geopolitical zone that 'neutral' ground is situated.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
The right punishment would have been a 6 point deduction from pillars.That would have been more severe, but we didn't ask for that.All we wanted was 3 rightful points.I would like to know which geopolitical zone that 'neutral' ground is situated.

You wanted 3 points because you did what? you won the match or that you proved that Kano Pillars erred? except you're trying to say Enyimba owns LMC and all members on it, then i see no case here.

Then except you believe Kano Pillars has more influence in the league than Enyimba and co grin grin
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

You wanted 3 points because you did what? you won the match or that you proved that Kano Pillars erred? except you're trying to say Enyimba owns LMC and all members on it, then i see no case here.

Then except you believe Kano Pillars has more influence in the league than Enyimba and co grin grin
I see there is no need bringing this up anymore as you will always defend pillars.It's all in the past now and this season they will be exposed for the fraud they are.
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by taiocol: 10:52pm On May 01, 2015
honeric01:

Not worth it...
grin
Do I look like enyimba fan? When same act was done to Pillars by Lobi star fans hope you know what happened.

HAVE WE EVER ENGAGED EACH IN ANY ARGUEMENT HERE ON NL BEFORE expect on this thread ?
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2015
taiocol:

grin
Do I look like enyimba fan? When same act was done to Pillars by Lobi star fans hope you know what happened.

HAVE WE EVER ENGAGED EACH IN ANY ARGUEMENT HERE ON NL BEFORE expect on this thread ?

What happened? you should ask LMC or does Pillars control LMC (Barrister Irabor) too? grin
Re: NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 by honeric01(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
I see there is no need bringing this up anymore as you will always defend pillars.It's all in the past now and this season they will be exposed for the fraud they are.

Your likes keep bringing it up as if Pillars be LMC and NFF grin grin grin

So you mean the ones Pillars won before were also fraud or you think Pillars just won the league last season?

What you can't beat, you hate.. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Who Is The Best Dribbler/most Skillful Player In Football. / Pictures Of Daniel Amokachi's Wife And Handsome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.