Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. (22590 Views)

FG Sacks All NCAA Directors / FG Sacks Striking Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by DExplorer1: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
I really do not understand this last minute sacking galore.
The truth is GEJ is only proving to Nigerians how blinded he has been to the activities of these government parastatals there showcasing his incompetence outrightly.

5 Likes

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by dipopooo(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ jux dey sack anybody anyhow. Hope him no go sack PEJ sha

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by oluwafemi113(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
grin

Jonathan dey vex oooooooo

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by dotna(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Hope he bought annuity sha
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by omenka(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Something is wrong with GEJ
I'd rather say "something is right with him". grin
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by ibietela2(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
All this comment before reading Syndrome

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by rashygenius: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
hope dis wont affect d recruitment process?
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by seeker121(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Wetin concern me,wetin concern agbero with twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
THE PERSON DAT IS DOING JONATHAN IYAF DIE.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Rexnegro(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ is drowning and he wants to go with some friends and foes!

Where was oga Jona when the Director was appointed through the back door?

Why was due process not followed in his appointment?

Was it not his cronies that saw to his appointment?

Something bigger is definitely fishy in this case!

What a mockery of his presidency all these actions represent!

cool cool cool
Gej dey straff patience that time wen he was appointed ...lool
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by gentlezypher: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2015
oga Jona dy paravex o o o,
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2015
If this sacking was done before general election, what would some people call it??

Were they sacked unjustly or unlawfully?

If incoming administration comes in and does the same things, what they be called clue??

People who know should educate me please

2 Likes

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by alrahmanonline(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Muslim filth
Haha!!! I see you much hate Muslims that you can't even keep it to yourself, Does his comment have anything to do religion? Please just stop the hate already

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by raymestir(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ should not wait till the 29th, he should do us all a favour and sack himself..
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by astana1: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
Smh

2 Likes

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by san316(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ on a sacking spree. Who's next?
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by sukkot: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Iamoilprince:
he has suddenly found his balls. too late for that now. showing he is a vindictive man when he wants to be and a smiling buffoon if he wants to be

3 Likes

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by omonnakoda: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
astana1:
EJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS igbo TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central

bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister
for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now.Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! They were there on Merit
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Can i come n replace him @ FAAN?
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by ALISMILE(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Only one month to go, suddenly, GEJ sacked more gov official than he has sacked in his entire six yrs in offc. He is definitely up to somtin! D question is, why now?

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by PassingShot(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Iamoilprince:

A lot is actually wrong with him.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by SALCO: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
He deserves it abuse of office is wrong.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by princejayboss: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Sit back relax and watch Mmm. Soon you shall see the end game... In a year time you will understand the different between learned fellow and one who claims to have integrity.... Some war are better served cold ... And the person involved will be the first to pay condolence respect... GEJ maybe regarded as fool/clueless but I met you clueless men pull the craziest stun when they want to go Awol
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Somebody is up to something grin
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by bbjummy: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ wetin na? Who the hell is advising you to do all of these at this ungodly hour? SMH....
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by babamadiba(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Haha!!! I see you much hate Muslims that you can't even keep it to yourself, Does his comment have anything to do religion? Please just stop the hate already
I'm a Christian, but seriously got disgusted at the comment. Its a pity the way some of our youths think.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by vone2000tolu: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2015
not again
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by alrahmanonline(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2015
babamadiba:
I'm a Christian, but seriously got disgusted at the comment. Its a pity the way some of our youths think.
My broda i tire o
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2015
The Director of Commercial is the worst...see that tollgate ....let me leave the story grin

Sack everyone including Jonathan ...sack grin
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by JumiaConsult: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Muslim filth
smh for u shameless being... bringing religion into politics .. ure a Reverend ? oh, juju reverend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) / CBN Had My Approval In Replacing Naira Notes - Buhari / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.