Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. (22589 Views)

FG Sacks All NCAA Directors / FG Sacks Striking Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by focus7: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2015
If Jonathan has this been responsive to allegations of corruptions and irregularity in the government, he wouldn't have lost the last election.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Still contemplating on whether to comment or not... should I?
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by juman(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2015
focus7:
If Jonathan has this been responsive to allegations of corruptions and irregularity in the government, he wouldn't have lost the last election.

You are right. But the president did not care before because his whole government is embodiment of corruption. But now it is down on him that the new government will surely fire that man.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Joeoku78: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2015
I am not surprise that a failed govt of jonathan will resort to this attitude of sacking and replacing when he has just one month to go. Useless man trying to cause confusion for an incoming new govt of Buhari. It is pertinent for Buhari to throw them away when he assumes office come 29th may.
Jonathan is clueless in all his messed up appointments. No wonder he crashed mercilessly in the general election
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by ceejayluv(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2015
astana1:
EJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS igbo TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central

bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister
for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now.Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
Stop being ignorant.... You ended up including an ijaw and two anioma people as Ibo.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by kaelz(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2015
KORLAR:
The federal government has sacked the director of
finance of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
(FAAN), Mr Tochukwu Bede Uchendu.
Uchendu was relieved of his appointment following
a petition by two leading aviation labour unions
over irregularities associated with his appointment
and unapproved waiver grants worth N1 billion,
respectively.
The Transport Services Senior Staff Association of
Nigeria (ATSSSAN) and the National Union of Air
Transport Employees (NUATE) had last week,
petitioned the head of service of the federation
calling for the sack of two directors in the FAAN –
the directors of finance and commercial.
In a letter dated April 27, 2015, which was signed
by the director of Human Resources, A. A. Tsafe, for
the Minister of Aviation, Uchendu was directed to
vacate the office until a due process initiated for his
appointment was concluded and formal letter of
appointment issued to him.
“We regretfully inform you that the letter (his
appointment letter) is hereby withdrawn pending
the conclusion of the necessary due process on the
matter,” it said.

www.dailypost.ng/2015/04/30/fg-sacks-faan-director-another-directors-job-on-the-line/
Na so craze they start..
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by bakila: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Olodo skills

The petition was sent to Head of Service!

Under normal circumstances, the Director would have pulled strings in Aso Rock not neccessarily GEJ himself to get the petition squashed!

GEJ is leaving office and it will be fool hardy for the director to use Aso Rock.

Now read the article ahgain and you will see that the head of service suspended him and not sacked him pending deliberation on his prerequisite qualification considering his other collegues qualifications above his.

Now go and chant change

Zombie

You know hear say aso rock dey empty? No Stella, No Patia, nobody to run too.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Muslim filth

I am a Christian, but am ashamed if you claim to be one too.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by crown1ofafrica: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
sacking tinzzzzz activated..............sacking tinzzzzz activated..............sacking tinzzzzz activated..............
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by galadima77(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
modath:

Its now a Joke, A one man comedy show cheesy

"One day,One Sack"; new "Transformational Agenda" starring "already sacked" GEJ.

TANoids call it....fresh air......Nonsense!!!
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by buoye1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
GEJ their role model!
grin grin
Fayose their HeadboY
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Gamesmart: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Medicine after death.

Jonathan is acting after dismissal.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by NewNigeriaMind: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
omo

See Igbo people

always selecting there brothers and sisters when they get to position.

stella oduah recruited all these Igbo people.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Smallville4live(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, sacks the newly appointed Director of Finance and Account of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Mr. Tochukwu Bede Uchendu.

Not Director of FAAN.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by fareed69(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Muslim filth

Y not stop this Religious Attack

Leave Religion and deal with the topic
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by omonnakoda: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Smallville4live:
Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, sacks the newly appointed Director of Finance and Account of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Mr. Tochukwu Bede Uchendu.

Not Director of FAAN.
What have you said? In your eyes you have made sense
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by nduchucks: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thankfully the rest of us are not mumus. GEJ is trying to buy favours by sacking these corrupt and thieving officials - these are the same officials who have been working at GEJ's pleasure for years. Sir, GEJ, why did you not sack these people months and years ago? We all know that Buhari will sack them anyway, so your actions are actually silly.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by mikkymax20(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gej dey vex oooo... At die minute
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
KORLAR:
The federal government has sacked the director of
finance of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
(FAAN), Mr Tochukwu Bede Uchendu.
Uchendu was relieved of his appointment following
a petition by two leading aviation labour unions
over irregularities associated with his appointment
and unapproved waiver grants worth N1 billion,
respectively.
The Transport Services Senior Staff Association of
Nigeria (ATSSSAN) and the National Union of Air
Transport Employees (NUATE) had last week,
petitioned the head of service of the federation
calling for the sack of two directors in the FAAN –
the directors of finance and commercial.
In a letter dated April 27, 2015, which was signed
by the director of Human Resources, A. A. Tsafe, for
the Minister of Aviation, Uchendu was directed to
vacate the office until a due process initiated for his
appointment was concluded and formal letter of
appointment issued to him.
“We regretfully inform you that the letter (his
appointment letter) is hereby withdrawn pending
the conclusion of the necessary due process on the
matter,” it said.

www.dailypost.ng/2015/04/30/fg-sacks-faan-director-another-directors-job-on-the-line/
Osita Chidoka has been exposed as a thief by the Unions.He fired the Finance Director to cover himself,the director sits on the board of his company with his wife,nespostism is also corruption giving contract to your personal company
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by omonnakoda: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
No they are Eboe it must be on MERIT that he got
We the people have sacked Jonatan
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So na era of sack and appoint my south south bro dey now so grin so na now day break Instead of him to sack corrupt officials since, he was busy romancing them sad setting committee upon committee, NANSENSE!!!

Something he would have been doing 6yrs ago undecided

BUT 6yrs ago precisely 30april 2009, GEJ was stilll the VICE-PRESIDENT. UMARU MUSA YARADUA WAS THE PRESIDENT. HE DIED on may5 2010!

-ibokUtoroh et al
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well, thats bad news for them...

Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria. It is going to be run by software.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Rick9(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
It appears GEJ won't fall alone. Anyway let all corrupt government officials be flushed out before may 29th.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Rotimi47: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
FAAN director simply doing Igbo things now!
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by tonychristopher: 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
ceejayluv:

Stop being ignorant.... You ended up including an ijaw and two anioma people as Ibo.

Anioma is igbo gekippt ans the ijaw married igbo

He is correct
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by ceejayluv(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Anioma is igbo gekippt ans the ijaw married igbo

He is correct
The anioma peeps on NL especially have made their stance known against that.
Marriage doesn't change one's ethnicity.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by tonychristopher: 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
ceejayluv:

The anioma peeps on NL especially have made their stance known against that.
Marriage doesn't change one's ethnicity.

WHICH STANCE AND CAN YOU POST A LINK ...YES MARRIAGE DOESN'T CHANGE ETHNICITY BUT IT CHANGES AFFILIATIONS
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by TrishaP(f): 4:29am On May 04, 2015
Rick9:
It appears GEJ won't fall alone. Anyway let all corrupt government officials be flushed out before may 29th.
I can see you still haven't done away with the colours. How you doing, been a wyl.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Rick9(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

I can see you still haven't done away with the colours. How you doing, been a wyl.

heeeeey TrishaP my heart mehn I missed you so much am fine oh how are u.
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by TrishaP(f): 3:36pm On May 04, 2015
Rick9:

heeeeey TrishaP my heart mehn I missed you so much am fine oh how are u.
I'm fine. You disappeared just like that. I had to trace you down to your colours. grin
Re: FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. by Rick9(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm fine. You disappeared just like that. I had to trace you down to your colours. grin
my dear I didn't disappear, the Nairaland crash messed things up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pic: Woman Got A Serious Bum Injury While She SQUAT On Toilet Water Clos / Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.