Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn (1828 Views)

Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Niger Deltans Should Vote Buhari, Not Jonathan By Sabella Ogbobode Abidde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Why a say this is because. This people have not tested the presidency of this nation since 1960 that nigeria got it independent. But the only chance the got to rule the only ruled for 5 years. And we know the circumstances that brought their son into office and after only one tenure the southwest and the north cornived and voted their son out of office. Claiming that he was incompetent to lead this nation. And now my question is so is it only the southwest and the north that has competent people to rule this country. And also it is this niger deltans people that owns the resources that powers this country (i conclude to say when will the niger deltans learn

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Mekybliss(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
I wanted to read all but I just concluded that you are the fool "why a say this is because "

13 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by gabe15(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Why a say this is because. This people have not tested the presidency of this nation since 1960 that nigeria got it independent. But the only chance the got to rule the only ruled for 5 years. And we know the circumstances that brought their son into office and after only one tenure the southwest and the north cornived and voted their son out of office. Claiming that he was incompetent to lead this nation. And now my question is so is it only the southwest and the north that has competent people to rule this country. And also it is this niger deltans people that owns the resources that powers this country (i conclude to say when will the niger deltans learn
u are d real fool

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Mekybliss:
I wanted to read all but I just concluded that you are the fool "why a say this is because "
you people sometimes dont reason
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Bamoha(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
mehn uv fuckup o cheesy lemme just stay one side and see how nigerians will bash you

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Chiaka(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

Apart from Probing NNPC the president-elect should also visit the issue of oil block
Ownership when he assumes office. More than 85% oil blocks are owned by northern individuals.
The licences of most of them are soon to expire.

Individuals should stop owning oil blocks some receive as much as 2-4 billion naira monthly on these blocks for no work done.

The real owners of the oil blocks are the communities where these oil blocks are found and some compensation should be given to them
like royalty also to carry out development in these region. Its theirs its only right thinking for them to gain from their land.

NNPC should unveil oil block owners.

That is an unjust act on SS people, worse than this missing $20bn NNPC thing , we are currently talking about.

Crazy to think some individual just sleep in their house and every month receive upto about 4 Billion Naira for no work done,

not even having any affiliation with the oil community land owners. The system is so sickening.

http://www.punchng.com/news/northerners-hold-83-per-cent-of-oil-blocks-senator/
http://www.marineandpetroleum.com/content/unveil-oil-block-owners-falana-urges-fed-govt

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Couldn't read beyond the title, but since you are speaking for the Niger Delta I assume you are making a lot of sense. Long Live NigerDelta.
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by chamboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Beamborla(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
You've written nothing but gibberish.

Your topic does not agree with the content of your thread. The content itself is just like the rantings of deranged man.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Chiaka(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

More than 85% oil blocks are owned by northern individuals.

Individuals should stop owning oil blocks some receive as much as 2-4 billion naira monthly on these blocks for no work done.

The real owners of the oil blocks are the communities where these oil blocks are found and some compensation should be given to them
like royalty also to carry out development in these region. Its theirs its only right thinking for them to gain from their land.

NNPC should unveil oil block owners.

That is an unjust act on SS people, worse than this missing $20bn NNPC thing , we are currently talking about.

Crazy to think some individual just sleep in their house and every month receive upto about 4 Billion Naira for no work done,

not even having any affiliation with the oil community land owners. The system is so sickening.

http://www.punchng.com/news/northerners-hold-83-per-cent-of-oil-blocks-senator/
http://www.marineandpetroleum.com/content/unveil-oil-block-owners-falana-urges-fed-govt

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by BlackTechnology: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

You have a point but change the title.

SS are now wise that's why they have joined forces with the SE to fight for their right. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Mekybliss(f): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
you people sometimes dont reason
just like am trying to reason this quote now

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by NCOIM(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2015
And guess what
You are the biggest fool angry....
It seems that this is the era of tribal bashing....They are fools for allowing you Northern ingrates to milk their oil

Without their oil,,you won't even have the dough to purchase your Symbian phone angry angry

Stop hating and hug a wet transformer
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by freiheitlutadora(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Niger Delta had a wrong choice in Jonathan We have many great men like Tam David West, Pat Utomi, Donald Duke etc. The problem is that the wrong people were enpowered and hence made the wrong choice. I call on President Buhari to make sure the peace loving people in Niger Delta are enpowered. He should also face the Eastwest road with action and not propaganda like GEJ. 6 years is enough to construct Eastwest road but our brother kept playing politics with it. To me it is all about development and not my incompetent brother. In our forefathers time competence reigned over kinship and that is why we had issues of supposed slaves assimilated and elevated to leadership.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by worthytalk: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2015
@op I have a dream that one day Niger Delta shall be free from Nigeria.
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by NCOIM(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2015
freiheitlutadora:
Niger Delta had a wrong choice in Jonathan We have many great men like Tam David West, Pat Utomi, Donald Duke etc. The problem is that the wrong people were enpowered and hence made the wrong choice. I call on President Buhari to make sure the peace loving people in Niger Delta are enpowered. He should also face the Eastwest road with action and not propaganda like GEJ. 6 years is enough to construct Eastwest road but our brother kept playing politics with it. To me it is all about development and not my incompetent brother. In our forefathers time competence reigned over kinship and that is why we had issues of supposed slaves assimilated and elevated to leadership.

David west is just a miserable old rejected Buffon[size=8pt][/size] angry

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by miracle11: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
ilama like u. Wat did d north and west do for nigeria in more Dan 40 years. Are u daft and sickly. Wen people voted in Jonathan I remember d likes of u saying dat he should help make a change from Wt d north and west did to dis great nation. If they were competent why did d economy degenerate to dis level. Did corruption start wit Jonathan? Idiot. Nw u call d north and west competent. U need a resounding slap and flogging.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Kolade354(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

SS are now wise that's why they have joined forces with the SE to fight for their right. cool
Your Foolishness is just getting Better Every day.........South-south fight with south-east for Biafra, Fight your Biafra alone son and the Biafra of your dream will come to pass...........Edwin clark call u slave in 2003 dat worse dan Oba Akiolu.........Foolish Bigot.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2015
President Jonathan lost the election because of his incompetence. All Nigerians must work with the incoming government so what we should all be taking about are plans to ensure a better Nigeria for us all

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by disumusa: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
to me ss are more politicaly position than se

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by tuffgongjo(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
If you don't work on your punctuation,spelling,use of right words,dude the joke is on you.
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
@ Op you need GS101
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by chamboy(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

igbo fanatic
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by ki02020(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Some mumu will be shouting for oil block the thing is those that are in position of it what have their people gain from it for example the northerners, am sorry to say this but the SS is the most lazy region in nigeria they believe there is no need for them to work again since they have oil tOo bad
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by BlackTechnology: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2015
chamboy:
igbo fanatic

Proudly a GEJite

Baba One Chance go commit e-suicide. grin
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by chamboy(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Proudly a GEJite

Baba One Chance go commit e-suicide. grin
ok, otueke awaits u son
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by BlackTechnology: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
chamboy:
ok, otueke awaits u son

Salaries and fuel shortages coming

I hope your cocoa and groundnut plantations are ready. grin
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
chamboy:
igbo fanatic
What's the fixation about Igbos, son? Do you mind sharing it... undecided sad
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by NCOIM(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@ Op you need GS101

Use of English grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by chamboy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Salaries and fuel shortages coming

I hope your cocoa and groundnut plantations are ready. grin

Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by TDcute1: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obj bein frm d southwest doz nt make him neccessarily d wish of his fellow southwesternaz. As a yoruba boi, i stand 2 say dat Objz political legacy in nigeria waz nt gud.he had at his disposal toolz 2 beta d country which he dint make use of, nt fair wen u use him 2 generalise d whole southwest.we all hv our preference in politicz
Re: My Opinion" I Think Niger Deltans should learn by Ayus34(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
u may be right,but one thing is certain Ur father is the greatest fool of all time,for him not to ve poison you at a younger age and allowed u to infect this world with ur foolishness. ......deranged beast!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text Of Governor Nyelsom Wike's Inaugural Speech / President Mugabe Allegedly Says "Even Satan Wasn't Gay" / Why Are South East States Receiving The Lowest Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.