Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest (2069 Views)

Buhari, Kachikwu At The Signing Of Bilateral Agreement Between Nigeria And Niger / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Before the presidential election we used every avenue to try to pass one message"that Buhari is a disaster,a tested and trusted human right abuser, unrepentant bad economist whose time as a millitary detector plunged Nigeria into its first economic mess, no matter how reliable and authentic our claims are the people who claims to know it all decided to play deaf to our claims and observation and went ahead to vote him in

Now not up to two years down the lane they are planning a protest against their supposed Messiah and guess who they want to join them,those people whose advice they choose to ignore.You can't refuse to listen to my warning against something and later run back to me to help you fight that which I warned earlier on.

Biafrans are killed everyday for asking for their right,a right which is covered even in international laws and organizations that Nigeria is signatory to and protected even by united nation but Nigeria security always shot them at sight, Biafrans have many things to bother about and our Niger brothers are still hiding from soldiers in Oporoza,Gokana and Creek due to their believe that they should be a stakeholder in what nature deposited in their land.

Igbo's and their Niger delta brothers got a lot to think about and are too busy to leave their offices and shops to self service over nothing. Go and protest! Our job is to watch it live .
Any sensible Igbo and Niger delta know that this is the right thing to do

Viva Buhari
May your reign be long

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by reyscrub(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls what I don't understand about this IPOD request is that why can't they easily leave Nigeria and form Biafra Republic when their kinsmen GEJ was president then and now their flexing muscle when another tribe is there.

Does it mean that if an Igbo man is made president today or come 2019, would they still desire to go or they will forget they pursuit?

IPOD or Biafra republic is a clown and dream unrealisable because the people calling for it are just a politician sponsor sect who when got the power like foul APC, they forget the cry again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
reyscrub:
Pls what I don't understand about this IPOD request is that why can't they easily leave Nigeria and form Biafra Republic when their kinsmen GEJ was president then and now their flexing muscle when another tribe is there.

Does it mean that if an Igbo man is made president today or come 2019, would they still desire to go or they will forget they pursuit?

IPOD or Biafra republic is a clown and dream unrealisable because the people calling for it are just a politician sponsor sect who when got the power like foul APC, they forget the cry again.
are you through with your frustrations cries?
ok you can go

21 Likes

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Only Afonja and other zombies should protest

12 Likes

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by HtwoOw: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Boycott all you want, nobody would notice you didn't come

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by aishatu19(f): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2017
PRESIDENCY 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by 2SWT(f): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2017
reyscrub:

in as much as I don't support Biafra I no longer believe in one Nigeria.
Getting an Igbo president is far from reality
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by tollyboy5(m): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2017
2SWT:
in as much as I don't support Biafra I no longer believe in one Nigeria.
Getting an Igbo president is far from reality
when Igbo's learn how to play politic with who decides presidency then they are good to go. AFOBAJE grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by coolscott(m): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2017
VICTORCIZA:
Before the presidential election we used every avenue to try to pass one message"that Buhari is a disaster,a tested and trusted human right abuser, unrepentant bad economist whose time as a millitary detector plunged Nigeria into its first economic mess, no matter how reliable and authentic our claims are the people who claims to know it all decided to play deaf to our claims and observation and went ahead to vote him in

Now not up to two years down the lane they are planning a protest against their supposed Messiah and guess who they want to join them,those people whose advice they choose to ignore.You can't refuse to listen to my warning against something and later run back to me to help you fight that which I warned earlier on.

Biafrans are killed everyday for asking for their right,a right which is covered even in international laws and organizations that Nigeria is signatory to and protected even by united nation but Nigeria security always shot them at sight, Biafrans have many things to bother about and our Niger brothers are still hiding from soldiers in Oporoza,Gokana and Creek due to their believe that they should be a stakeholder in what nature deposited in their land.

Igbo's and their Niger delta brothers got a lot to think about and are too busy to leave their offices and shops to self service over nothing. Go and protest! Our job is to watch it live .

Viva Buhari
May your reign be long

Please go n drink some cold water.
Do you think our brains are set like yours?
So you think any people are following you in your embarrassing misdemeanours.

Jonathan lost and you cried more than us the berieved.
If we didn't join in the folly of your agitation then, how have you not known by now that you're on your own?

Who do you think places any value on your sense of judgment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by coolscott(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2017
reyscrub:

You don't understand. GEJ is not their kinsman. If he really was igbo, don't you know the things they would have done would have been extreme?

In the first place, all over Nigeria, from the north to the south, we would never stop hearing them tell the rest of us how they are better and smarter than us all. Their story would be that they are so smart that they are ruling us in our own country.

Their ego's craving to be associated with power (the presidency ) is so ravenous that they made every possible and imaginable case for the idea that the ijaw riverine people of the south south are somehow one with them, a people they have always accused of being saboteurs for supporting the Nigerian army during the Biafran war, and a people who they have had a derogatory name for for generations.

GEJ was their man just as much as much as Donald Trump is their man who will take actions to ensure the emergence of Biafra during his time as president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Biafman: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Any Igbo that protests on the 5th of February should be banned from anywhere Igboland.

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Izonpikin: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:
Boycott all you want, nobody would notice you didn't come

so you wan protest too??... grin

I think say you still dey worship buhari..

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Toosure70: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2017
(100-5)% = 95%, Let the 5% go to hell.
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by mightyhazell: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2017
As for me o! I must be part and parcel of this planned protest. Av made necessary arrangements to be a part of it with my family and some friends,..

Over sizzling isi ewu and v dead chilled heineken. Am following all d details as much as will be televised on national and international news stations. Thank God it's a sunday cool

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by DeadWrong: 6:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Idiotic people of biafrauud should have some sense of pride na..Thos attachee by force is getting annoying. It shows the highest degree of desperation and yes, you're very desperate. Biafraaud is useless without SS... no one pays attention to Idiotic people of biadrug cos they're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
Just one strike from NDA, and the whole nation us grounded. IPod is a paperweight unlike NDA.. NDA has been invited to the negotiating table while mumuari keeps on pressing the ignore button concerning iPod matter.

Anyway one Nigeria is a big scam that only favours the north. And the North is dragging the country behind seriously. They just need to take several seats. #YesToRegionalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Ahmadgani(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Nobody heard you when you were making a lot of noise so dont be decieved they will hear u while you are silent.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Theleutenant: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2017
coolscott:

Please go n drink some cold water.
Do you think our brains are set like yours?
So you think any people are following you in your embarrassing misdemeanours.

Jonathan lost and you cried more than us the berieved.
If we didn't join in the folly of your agitation then, how have you not known by now that you're on your own?

Who do you think places any value on your sense of judgment?
drug pusher AKA truckpusher.you have finally crawled out from ur sugar mama house with ur terrorist looking face.continue hating igbos who will continue tormenting you in ur lifetime.jobless at 43 and you dont want to wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Theleutenant: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2017
coolscott:

You don't understand. GEJ is not their kinsman. If he really was igbo, don't you know the things they would have done would have been extreme?

In the first place, all over Nigeria, from the north to the south, we would never stop hearing them tell the rest of us how they are better and smarter than us all. Their story would be that they are so smart that they are ruling us in our own country.

Their ego's craving to be associated with power (the presidency ) is so ravenous that they made every possible and imaginable case for the idea that the ijaw riverine people of the south south are somehow one with them, a people they have always accused of being saboteurs for supporting the Nigerian army during the Biafran war, and a people who they have had a derogatory name for for generations.

GEJ was their man just as much as much as Donald Trump is their man who will take actions to ensure the emergence of Biafra during his time as president.
coming from a jobless low-lifer.igbos will continue to lord you even in that ur PH city.you will continue to be in pains and jobless for the rest of ur life if you dont stop hating igbos.ewu gambia dika gi

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by xmich(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
I bet my third ball the protest won't see the light of the day over here

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by HtwoOw: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Izonpikin:
so you wan protest too??... grin

I think say you still dey worship buhari..

Apparently majority of you people don't know what the protest is about

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by mayorchelsea(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Only an idiot would say,"no Igbo or NigerDeltan should join the protest".Why shouldn't they?Some of them are out of business due to the recession and some forex policies which doesn't seem like it would abate and you want them not to voice their displeasure and concerns because Afonjas voted him?I don't blame you na,maybe popsy and momsy still dy send you allowance.Heaven wan fall,no be one person matter,we are all affected by this economic issues irrespective of tribe.Those who wish PMB dead, is it not because they believe that should he die, maybe whoever takes over will reverse some faulty policies?
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Yujin(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
No Igbo man whether in SE or SS should join the protest. The same advice I give other ethnic groups of people the SS. Let the Yorubas protest for one whole week let's see how it goes before we may decide to join.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by drnoel: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2017
VICTORCIZA:

Viva Buhari
May your reign be long

When did u betray urself? Ur last comment says it all
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by raymexx: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

pls, we dnt want to kw what its all about. U ppl should go on with ur protests. Na una created de problem, thank God its hiting u ppl harder. Igbo Boys no care joor
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by HtwoOw: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
raymexx:
pls, we dnt want to kw what its all about. U ppl should go on with ur protests. Na una created de problem, thank God its hiting u ppl harder. Igbo Boys no care joor

As long as drug trafficking is booming why would you care?

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by timecapsule: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Let those that make mistake protest for their mistake, not everybody.
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Habakus: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

As long as drug trafficking is booming why would you care?
Will there ever be a time you'll make effort to reason with your brain?
Someone will think he's having a rational discussion with you and next thing,you veer off awkwardly displaying your inherent mental deformity.
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by Izonpikin: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

please tell me...maybe it's a protest to encourage buhari to contest come 2019... grin

Nonsense...suffer Don finish everybody...
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by kaybee88(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
no need for you to join since you're allergic to recession
Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by HtwoOw: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Izonpikin:
please tell me...maybe it's a protest to encourage buhari to contest come 2019... grin

Nonsense...suffer Don finish everybody...

Una wey dey suffer sabi una sef

No be me send you go do MMM
. Ntoor grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ndi Igbo And Niger Deltans Should Boycott Feb Mega Protest by HtwoOw: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Habakus:

Will there ever be a time you'll make effort to reason with your brain?
Someone will think he's having a rational discussion with you and next thing,you veer off awkwardly displaying your inherent mental deformity.

Maybe it's your brain that needs an upgrade,and perhaps treatment for mental deformity did you ever think of something like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / IPOB: Kanu Rejects Southeast Govs’ Plea, Insists On Biafra / Breaking News: Journalists Chased Away By Police From Covering The Osun Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.