Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! (1018 Views)

Dns Server Problem ( My Site Not Opening) Help I Will Pay / How To Convert Your Website To Mobile App / Native Mobile Internet App Or Responsive Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by cvibe2: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Can you transition a desktop marketplace website developed with jquery to a Mobile responsive site?

Site must pass google's mobile friendly test

Not for baby or learner Programmers pls.

Only Experienced programmers responses required pls.

Sample of work done will be required.
This is a paid service cool

Thank you.
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by thewebcraft(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2015
cvibe2:
Can you transition a desktop marketplace website developed with jquery to a Mobile responsive site?

Thank you.

Can do it for you. what site are we talking about.
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by Nobody: 8:32am On May 01, 2015
Tell me more about the site
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by sisqology(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2015
#AhDonBilivIt

post url
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by adepentane1(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
wink Ahdon'TBeliVeIt Post The url mehn !!!
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by donsheddy1(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2015
Contact 08031975415
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by TechtraGadgets: 7:09am On May 02, 2015
Bootstrap 3
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2015
TechtraGadgets:
Bootstrap 3
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by JackOfAllTrades: 11:48am On May 02, 2015
cvibe2:

Thank you.

my website passes Google responsive site test check my signature for my contact
Re: Can You Transition Desktop Site To Mobile Responsive Site? Not For Learners Pls! by Dujardin(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2015
Go and use bootstrap, it has auto responsiveness

(1) (Reply)

Phploy A Must Have / Mediocrity As A Result Of Not Understanding Programming Concepts / Edtech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.