Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,324 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wike Plots To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Plots To Join APC (32453 Views)

Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by omonnakoda: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
can anybody else see that there's something wrong with that handshake?
And this information is as true as the handshake.
There are THREE( 3) RIGHT hands in the photo.

3 right hands
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Tvegas(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Even though i am always sympathetic with APC, i want these wolf cries to stop. How can a newspaper publish an ordinary hearsay? Did wike himself grant an interview on this? If wike truly rigged the election ,why cant we wait for the tribunal to decide? What purpose will this article serve?
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Alexandro2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pple may call dis propaganda bt nofin is impossible in naija politics....

1 Like

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by jerusalem101: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
THis Kind of Lie will even surprise the Devil
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by naijanaso: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
APC can lie no be small. Why do these people like to cook up propaganda all the time? Na wa oh. I know we should not trust any of these politicians, however, there is an element of human being and common sense in them. Wike can not try that now!
They want to feel on top of the game hence the reason for this fake news.

Anyways, I hear that what's trending in Nigeria now is trekking/walking form one city to another for presido-elect. Let me prepare myself for a weekend walk from Fort Worth to PH to see my governor-elect.

1 Like

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by KingGeorge1: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha, Naija Newspaper and the peddling of falsehood.

Am very sure the Devil will soon release a Statement disowning the Originator of such lie.
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by guttentag(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
News reaching me states that Jonathan to decamp to apc after handling over on the 29th
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by obi4eze(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't know if this news is true or not. What I am very sure of is that Wike will be sacked. Then I'll see if PEJ will make him Governor again
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Islie: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wike to APC.......... When Ameachi is not dead

That's a lie
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Rotimi47: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Its true as he is trying underground to make peace so as to secure his sit as governor but I don't think he is going to have it easy as governor even for the period he may stay in power due to he over doing things; the antagonism Ameachi faced will be a child play to what Were will experience & his ability to survive it is very much doubt it, but he can make head way if he can have serious dialogue with Ameachi & APC leaders in & outside Rivers & he had to caution his supporters against their attitude whereby they keep trying to portray Amechi & APC as the losers whereas winning at federal is 100% better than winning at state level; who wants to only be a local champion. He should let them know that the true interest of Rivers state should be their priority & he most promise to bring about meaniful development in rivers & this he most do or else, he is sitting on a time bomb as those who helped him rig the election will be the once that may physically make him uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by obibob2020(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
I strongly disagreed with this fake news. Wike that i know cannot stoop himself so low to be in same party with that betrayer called Rotimi Ameachi.
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Psuedy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
atlwireles:
The desperation for Rivers state continues. APC give it up grin grin grin grin grin

lol..im.telin u..so desperate dat dey av resorted to cheap lies/propaganda..
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Psuedy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na lie abeg...Fake news.U win some nd lose some.Rivers State has voted PDP so dey should jst accept it rather dan telin silly lies..
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by PStacks(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wike.. Very Lousy man.

1 Like

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by shampooh: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingGeorge1:
hahahahahahahahaha, Naija Newspaper and the peddling of falsehood.
Am very sure the Devil will soon release a Statement disowning the Originator of such lie.

Hahahaha... I tell you
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Greatidonis: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
So why has he been visiting Tunubu behind closed doors? Here in Lagos. Anything is possible, this is politics
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Kryx(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
This handshake is purely photoshop, fabricated....

I rest my case!
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by denedene(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
this story no get head, apc trying to be relevant. they should close deir own door cause their members are secretly hobnobbing with pdp members meanwhile i find it difficult to believe that wike will defect while anaechi is still the head of apc in rivers
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by mathskill: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wike knws very well elections petitions tribunal would rule in his favour given the fraud of an electon that brought him to power. Thinking joining the governing party may save him. Well he's got a shoker coming to him
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by FrankOguns(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am sure he will not dare to drink petrol in place of water
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
APC n their lies. I wander how a massive crop of liars ended up in the same party.

APC apologists will regret the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
can anybody else see that there's something wrong with that handshake?
And this information is as true as the handshake.

wike does not want the hand shake
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
If this ever happens.. I would trek from Port Harcourt to Accra . .

1 Like

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by shammah1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is when you will know how useless APC propagandists are. I'm laughing in Chinese. Nairaland should stop bringing trash to the front page.
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Chiaka(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dakuku just have to come to the reality of things Ameachi is such a bad looser!
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by mkdboy: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
This story is not true , why would he want to do that?
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY!!!
how do I make this pics dance just this way on my dp?
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lie!
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Pakingzzz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by disumusa: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
iam from north no election in river state
Re: Wike Plots To Join APC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wake up oo. I think you still don't understand rivers politics. Rivers state is Pdp and they see apc as an affront. Lies lies n lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.