Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa (17039 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Mogidi: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wake me up when Buhari orders release of the Chibok girls.

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by okonelfg(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari will never be my president am leaving nigeria after may 29.

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by DaGC(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good news smiley
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by AJORE(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Update us with series of progress photos abeg........we need progress photo as an attachment to all these new developments...meanwhile kudos to our brave gallant....
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
That's change going on in all aspect. Both sacking and appointing looting too. They are all change

GEJ

It seems like Am talking rubbish. But don't bother tho. That's my opinion grin

Up united
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Israel5(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
ednut1:
nollywood movie carefully drafted. thunder fire the people wey plan all dis gimmick sha
faya u too
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by ollyboy009(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Their is always light at the end of the tunnel afterall.............
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Israel5(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gej my mentor D mark my senator NAF my heroes others my foes
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by fashiajones(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
acenazt:
G.E.J leaving with distinction. Setting wrongs right and upholding his previous promises. Well more grease to the elbows of our gallant soldiers. Sai baba
u people always link everything to gej as if is ur Messiah..ps kudos to your gallant soldiers I will join u soon..
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by OLUJAY4REAL: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obike10:
Buhari is working

Rubbish!!! Which work? Is he the President?
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by chukwukamma(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Our Army are never weak but had no weapon and tools to fight, the success recorded is no surprise b/c arms and equipment had been provided.
read from my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by kent79: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
searay:
In God we trust.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by ojimbo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
stop deceiving yourselves. this women are their wives, they have been living peacefully with them for a long time, they only claimed to be their hostages when they noticed that the heat is going high. i hate lies and propaganda
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by acenazt: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
fashiajones:
u people always link everything to gej as if is ur Messiah..ps kudos to your gallant soldiers I will join u soon..
sorry I am just giving respect to the deserved. If u were to read through my posts u'd see I am no fan of G.E.J
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by zart24: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
searay:
In God we trust.
GEJ till 2019
searay:
In God we trust.
GEJ till 2019
searay:
In God we trust.
GEJ till 2019
Oga, wake up its noon.
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by betty202020(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
THERE IS NO RESCUE THAT TOOK PLACE. IS SAMBISA A DESERT OR A FOREST? SECONDLY HOW MANY OF THE VICTIMES WERE REPORTED DEAD? NO PLACE ON EARTH THAT RECORDED RESCUE OF SUCH MAGNITUDE WITHOUT CIVILIAN CASUALTIES, EVEN AMERICA. ALL I CARE IS ALL FULANI HERDSMEN / NOMADS CAN TURN TO BOKOHARAM VICTIMS.

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by goshen26: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
its too early..... after a year.....

pinshure or idontbilivit
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Rick9(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank God oh, kudos to our gallant soldiers
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will personally accept the fact that it is the fate of they Nigerian to acknowledged Buhari as their president but it is certain that His pernishment is sure for destroying innocent souls just to obtain presidential mat.

200 girls were rescue just because buhari earned His ambitions:::: No problem.

9 invisible women were also saved just because buhari won the sit:::No wahala.

Boko haram are no longer disturbing just because buhari obtain the sit::: No problem.

He who decided to support silly actions should prepared for the Unwanted penalties.
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Yemlabking: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
the film don finish b DAT.......I hope did won't av season two nd d rest oooooo...... nigeria season film
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Mariojane(f): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
chibokgirls new was politics. i knew since Patience said no girl was missing i believed her immediately she said it. her mistake was that she did'nt put it right. no girl was missing.
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by yorke1: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kinda strange after Buhari became the president elect, they have started releasing people they formerly held captive. The northers people and their agenda.
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Darlduchi: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fura da nono politics. All the world powers with their powerful touch lights search from air to ground, and could not find any hostages in sambisa, all of a sudden the Jihadist is rigged into power, all sort of women are found and rescued.

In all of these, show of shame, my sincere wish is for all the lives of the innocent that was brutally cut short as sacrifice for the North and West political interest to be resurrected.

Almost all the churches were burnt down, christians slaughtered, business destroyed, in all of these is anyone of these jihadist talking about rebuilding these churches or have any destroyed church in the north ever been rebuilt?

APC brotherhood knows what part they played in all of these, but what they don't know yet is the repercussion.

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
shekau must be devastated...
he pledge allegiance to ISIS, still he is still on the losing side.
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Independa: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
I wonder what is really happening, esp. with the accusations/ counter-accusations dt threald this issue in the past. Let me ask;
* or is it that GEJ is finally living up to his promise on this?
* or still, is it that GEJ is a victim of long orchested conspiracy, by some cabal who wants him out by all means?
* Is it dt Buhari & co (arreged) haven won, is calling their boys to order, especially when compared with the work he recently gave to the founder of bringbackourgirls' group?
*more still, is it that GEJ is determined to fulfill all his promises, especially in the light of the work second Niger bridge?
One thing is clear GEJ wants to look back tomorrow and smile, saying to himself, that he lived up to many of his goals with honour.
And I want say, that's great!

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by winnieG1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
salvatore007:
Buhari My Role Model.... Osibanjo My Mentor

shocked shocked shocked Osinbajo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Rexyl(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jonathan must win the battle against terrorism in addition to some things that have been added to his credit. Buhari will only come to ask for reasons the battle took that long before the final victory. He must also question the North for reason some able men of the zone turned themselves to terrorists and destroyed parts of the lands for the future generations.

God bless those who don't see reason for violence, who will do all that is possible to live in peace with all people.

Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by Ilekeh(f): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jesus, how many women were kidnapped?
Re: Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa by donnyattelo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Boko Haram are on their way to South Africa, they can't carry the camps. That's the reason the army have been destroying the empty camps lately gringrin

Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition / Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 / Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt