Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery (3298 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Teaching Job / Urgent Vacancies - New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
I am urgently in need of :

(1) Bakers

(2) Mixers

(3) Marketers

(4) Maintenance Technicians

(5) Assistant Bakers

(6) Front desk officer

(7) security personnel

All to work in a new Bakery situated around the Dopemu axis in Lagos.

The ultra modern Bakery has the capacity to produce 5,000 loafs in a day and will compete effectively with some of the biggest brands in the market.

If you love challenges and have the required experience, please send your Cvs to ooni.provenability@gmail.com

Applicants that stay around Alimosho local government will be given special consideration.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
bishopoliver:

(1) Bakers

(2) Mixers

(3) Marketers

(5) Assistant Bakers

(6) Front desk officer

(7) security personnel

The ultra modern Bakery has the capacity to produce 5,000 loafs in a day and will compete effectively with some of the biggest brands in the market.

If you love challenges and have the required experience, please send your Cvs to ooni.provenability@gmail.com

Applicants that stay around Alimosho local government will be given special consideration.

Thanks.
what happened to those you interviewed onTuesady? Nigerians looking for cheap labour.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for interviewing with us.

As you could see, the position you were interviewed for isn't listed in the new ad, this translate to the fact that you are (were) in strong contention for the position, however with this unnecessary jibe, am afraid that chance just flew out of the window.

Regards.

[quote author=GoldenDr post=33277913]what happened to those you interviewed onTuesady? Nigerians looking for cheap labour.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bishopoliver, pls pardon his ''unnecessary jibe''

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Funny.

I interviewed loads of graduates daily, both experienced and inexperienced for all sorts of positions. As part of background checks, most HR firms conduct an online search about potential candidates on Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram hence one of the reasons why "regret mails" abound.

Please, if you are job hunting, be mindful of your social media activity.
almostGREAT:
Bishopoliver, pls pardon his ''unnecessary jibe''

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
You can't link GoldenDr's application and name to his NL account. Can you?@bishopoliver

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Profile pix
almostGREAT:
You can't link GoldenDr's application and name to his NL account. Can you?@bishopoliver

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
bishopoliver:
Profile pix
Sad. Please, tell me you'll overlook his comment and still give him a chance.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Bola4mi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
bishopoliver:

(1) Bakers

(2) Mixers

(3) Marketers

(5) Assistant Bakers

(6) Front desk officer

(7) security personnel

Thanks.
pls what is qualification requirement for number 6
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by ekanDamie: 10:33pm On May 02, 2015
bishopoliver:
Funny.

I interviewed loads of graduates daily, both experienced and inexperienced for all sorts of positions. As part of background checks, most HR firms conduct an online search about potential candidates on Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram hence one of the reasons why "regret mails" abound.

Please, if you are job hunting, be mindful of your social media activity.

Good evening mam or sir. Are there any vacancies for cashiers or acccount officers? I work presently in one
Of the top bakery in the country, my experience might be needed in this respect.
I know, the position i am enquiring about is not on the listed but if you havnt filled the position yet, i would like to plead for any last minute interview. I could also be of help with useful information.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 8:46am On May 03, 2015
Thank you for your interest.

Please send your cv to us via ooni.provenability@gmail.com and we will be in touch.

ekanDamie:

Good evening mam or sir. Are there any vacancies for cashiers or acccount officers? I work presently in one
Of the top bakery in the country, my experience might be needed in this respect.
I know, the position i am enquiring about is not on the listed but if you havnt filled the position yet, i would like to plead for any last minute interview. I could also be of help with useful information.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Darejyde(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2015
I HAVE SENT MY C.V. TO THE EMAIL ADD, I STAY IN THAT AREA I WOULD NOT MIND DROPING A HARD COPY TO AT UR OFFICE.. EMAIL; jidox4u@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by ekanDamie: 8:09pm On May 05, 2015
bishopoliver:
Thank you for your interest.

Please send your cv to us via ooni.provenability@gmail.com and we will be in touch.

Thank you for considering my request sir/ma.
mail has been sent from mackr01389@gmail
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by adeyemijoseph: 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
@bishopoliver pls how soon will u start operation in your bakery or how sure are u that your short listed candidate wouldn't have got another job before u star operation. I don't think they will wait for u oo
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
June 1st.
adeyemijoseph:
@bishopoliver pls how soon will u start operation in your bakery or how sure are u that your short listed candidate wouldn't have got another job before u star operation. I don't think they will wait for u oo
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Darejyde(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2015
Looking Foward to hear from you soonest.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery by Sexychristeen(f): 11:07am On May 12, 2015
bishopoliver:
June 1st.

Pls is it late for me to apply too? I'm a baker ie cakes, cupcakes and i ve worked as a cashier for a microfinance bank for a few months

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY Recruitment For Lecturers And Non-lecturers / MUST-READ: After 4 Years Of Jobhunting I Got My Dream Job / Who Will Fill Up These Job Vacancies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.