Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Concept Group Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Ltd (58643 Views)

The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) / Bac Group Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concept Group Ltd by matilda02(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
caneberry:
Just received my personality test mail
any feedback?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by caneberry: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
matilda02:
any feedback?
No feedback, though I logged in and was successful in the personality test
Re: Concept Group Ltd by toslove28: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
caneberry:

No feedback, though I logged in and was successful in the personality test
pls what is the cutoff mark for the test, i did mine and scored 17 but i ve not been sent any mail eigther pass or fail. can someone pls shed more light .
Re: Concept Group Ltd by caneberry: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
toslove28:
pls what is the cutoff mark for the test, i did mine and scored 17 but i ve not been sent any mail eigther pass or fail. can someone pls shed more light .
I Dont know the cutoff mark..just chill, they will send u a mail soon
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
caneberry:

Congrats.. I dunno cos I haven't received anything from them since then

Hello.
How many assesment do they conduct all together please? Two weeks ago I wrote the central test assessment where I scored 15 but didn't get any mail from them, today again I was sent a mail to follow a link and take the following assessment.

Please I'll like you to enlighten me about the assessments and steps. Sorry for bothering you, thanks.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by caneberry: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Hello.
How many assesment do they conduct all together please? Two weeks ago I wrote the central test assessment where I scored 15 but didn't get any mail from them, today again I was sent a mail to follow a link and take the following assessment.

Please I'll like you to enlighten me about the assessments and steps. Sorry for bothering you, thanks.
After the test assessment, u will be sent a mail for two personality test...which is just to find out your strength and weakness
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2015
caneberry:

After the test assessment, u will be sent a mail for two personality test...which is just to find out your strength and weakness

Thanks dear. Its actually the personality test, I've written and I saw unsuccessful on my profile.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by toslove28: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Thanks dear. Its actually the personality test, I've written and I saw unsuccessful on my profile.
I have done the assessment test and scored 18 and was invited for personality test, unfortunately I was unsuccessful on personality test is it possible to move to d next stage with this result as have not heard from them since then. Pls house I need someone to shed more light

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by kareem257: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bloomingbud:

when did you write the personality test
Re: Concept Group Ltd by matilda02(f): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'd advice u just give up on concept already...m sure dey'd mk contact weneva dey need someone
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Samchuky(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please guys, how many minutes or hours can one use to complete the personality tests? I just got the mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concept Group Ltd by toslove28: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
I have done the assessment test and scored 18 and was invited for personality test, unfortunately I was unsuccessful on personality test is it possible to move to d next stage with this result as have not heard from them since then. Pls house I need someone to shed more light
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Samchuky(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
toslove28:
Please how long approximately did it take you to complete the personality tests?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by toslove28: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
senors:

I got my personality test link 2 days after taking the psychometric. There is nothing to worry about regarding what the personality test is like since what they wanted to know is your kind of person, situation as it applies to you which I believe would be matched with the requirements of the position they are considering you for. You also have the privilege to download the analyzed report after the assessment which will also give you understanding of who you are.

Wishing you the best!

Pls what happens if one is unsuccessful on the personality test, can one still qualify for interview. i pass the assessment test but unsuccessful on personality test. what is my faith ?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by kareem257: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
toslove28:

Pls what happens if one is unsuccessful on the personality test, can one still qualify for interview. i pass the assessment test but unsuccessful on personality test. what is my faith ?
please how did you know you were successful or not in the personality test. I wrote mine yesterday and have gotten no response since then.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
kareem257:

when did you write the personality test

I wrote it yesterday night. You can check your profile to know if you are successful or not, thats how I got to know mine.

Matilda. Thanks dear, am not bothered they will contact me if need be.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Scarcely can I say whether you would be contacted. The little I know is that you have higher chances to be interviewed via telephone if you pass the personality test as I think it is very key to the Concept group. Successful candidates are invited over to their office for the physical interview after the telephone interview.
toslove28:

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Samchuky(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Samchuky:
Please guys, how many minutes or hours can one use to complete the personality tests? I just got the mail.

Someone should please answer me biko
Re: Concept Group Ltd by kareem257: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Samchuky:

15mins for first one and 7-10mins for the other.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
I really can't remember as I completed the Big Five Profile & Personality test in less than 20 minutes but I don't think it is necessary to be too fast.
Samchuky:

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Samchuky(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
senors:
I really can't remember as I completed the Big Five Profile & Personality test in less than 20 minutes but I don't think it is necessary to be too fast.
kareem257:

15mins for first one and 7-10mins for the other.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by CharlyG1: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello Guys,

Pls how long does Concept Group take to call for a phone interview? I just completed all the assessments and received an instant congratulatory email telling me I'll be called soon.. Need a reply pls. Thanks
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Emmanueloy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please, is concept group an outsourcing coy or a coy on its own? Who the recruiting for? A kind-hearted fellow should help
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Concept Group is a company on its own!
Emmanueloy:
Please, is concept group an outsourcing coy or a coy on its own? Who the recruiting for? A kind-hearted fellow should help

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by fabiomatic(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
how soon will they contact you after the personality test?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Napolitano14: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello house, I passed the assessment and the personality tests. I was interviewed on phone today and the guy promised to get back to me. I was asked about my salary expectation. I will like anyone with information to share with me.
Kind regards
Re: Concept Group Ltd by odohprecious: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Napolitano14:
Hello house, I passed the assessment and the personality tests. I was interviewed on phone today and the guy promised to get back to me. I was asked about my salary expectation. I will like anyone with information to share with me.
Kind regards
was interviewed via phone, please how long does it take to be contacted again after phone interview if one is successful and what is their salary range for a graduate
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
After been told I was unsuccessful with the personality test via my profile, I was called for phone interview today and the lady said I didn't perform to her expectation probably because I was tensed up and not expecting the call. All the same e go be.

Caneberry, Matilda did you hear from them?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by matilda02(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bloomingbud:
After been told I was unsuccessful with the personality test via my profile, I was called for phone interview today and the lady said I didn't perform to her expectation probably because I was tensed up and not expecting the call. All the same e go be.

concept group is rily unreliable n unstable..even sm1 dt didn't pass d test was called 4 interview..i've given up on em long b4 nw..
Re: Concept Group Ltd by caneberry: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bloomingbud:

I haven't heard from them yet oo
Re: Concept Group Ltd by LordClem(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bloomingbud:

I was also told I was unsuccessful with the personality test via my profile since October 26 and I have not heard from them since. What was the gap between the time you took the personality test and the time they contacted you for the phone interview??
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordClem:

I was also told I was unsuccessful with the personality test via my profile since October 26 and I have not heard from them since. What was the gap between the time you took the personality test and the time they contacted you for the phone interview??

Chill bro but don't put your mind too much. I did the personality test on the 17th October if am not making a mistake and I was called today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.