Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? (42611 Views)

Federal Government Grant: How True Is It? (photos) / Apply For Federal Government Grant 2019 / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 11:58am On Mar 26
FG Presidential Palliative Grant application verification. Dial *5141*7*7# or visit https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/auth/nin/register to update your NIN.

i got this message and when i clicked to fill my NIN, it asked me to put the number i used when registering and I put in my correct Phone number that i used during registration and its telling me the candidate can not be found. who else is experiencing the same issue?

LATEST UPDATE
If you are still having issue updating your NIN, kindly use the "alternative button" underneath. You are good to go!
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by bolanto24(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26
I've seen people complaining that their phone numbers is showing not found.

I think it's a general problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26
I got the message...but can't verify on the portal
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ay4christ2010(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26
I also got the message and I put my phone number and it went. But I could not get the OTP it claim to have sent to my number before the stipulated time for the OTP elapsed. I tried it like three times and yet could not get the OTP.

I guess it network.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 2:15pm On Mar 26
i tried the site it didnt see my phone number, i then used the ussd code to send my NIN and it said successful
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Adiob200(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26
U can use ussd code to verify ur nin..good luck to everyone t
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by faceland: 3:39pm On Mar 26
I wish I had loan to do two things.

1) buy laptop

2) buy food and personal hygiene product in bulk (because inflation is out of control).
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26
Adiob200:
U can use ussd code to verify ur nin..good luck to everyone t

The code isn't working on MTN number..
I tried..it didn't work

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by alimiadedayo1: 4:04pm On Mar 26
Mademan7:
FG Presidential Palliative Grant application verification. Dial *5141*7*7# or visit https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/auth/nin/register to update your NIN.

i got this message and when i click it ask for me to put the number i used when registering and i have put in my correct Phone number that i used for registration and its telling me the candidate can not be found. who else is experiencing the same issue?
Is the application still on
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Saintdan0421(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26
Have been waiting for OTP since yesterday till now. To no avail.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Adiob200(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26
Ugoc3:

I tried..it didn't work
is down again... keep trying especially early in the morning
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by talktofemi: 8:32pm On Mar 26
How do one apply?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Jughead29: 8:58pm On Mar 26
The grant is taking forever, and the so called loan..... Government intervention supposed to be quick. A lot who applied since last year, might have closed down their businesses

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by trumpcoat(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26
It's all scam please be careful

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Christian36: 6:41am On Mar 27
Mademan7:

i got this message and when i click it ask for me to put the number i used when registering and i have put in my correct Phone number that i used for registration and its telling me the candidate can not be found. who else is experiencing the same issue?
Those things are format, that money will be looted by those same people that released the money, all you will be hearing is story upon story.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by samfort: 7:30am On Mar 27
I got d message too, I put my phone number but till this moment, no otp is received
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 8:21am On Mar 27
alimiadedayo1:

Is the application still on
The loan application is closed but 50k grant application for small businesses is still open
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by alimiadedayo1: 8:31am On Mar 27
Mademan7:

The loan application is closed but 50k grant application for small businesses is still open
pls send me the link

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 9:44am On Mar 27
Ugoc3:

I tried..it didn't work
Yes that's true. It isn't working on my mtn number and that is the number I used to apply.. when I tried with my Airtel number, it went but I'm scared to input my nin because it might not tally with the number I used earlier. What do I do now?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by anibejp1(m): 11:49am On Mar 27
alimiadedayo1:

pls send me the link

I'm having same issue with getting OTP and the USSD code is not working on MTN, don't input your NIN on a different phone number because if it doesn't tally they might disqualify...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by alimiadedayo1: 12:17pm On Mar 27
anibejp1:

I'm having same issue with getting OTP and the USSD code is not working on MTN, don't input your NIN on a different phone number because if it doesn't tally they might disqualify...
which issue is that.. I ask to send the link to register for that 50k package available
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Olusola147(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27
The code is not working on MTN and the site is not sending otp code. What can we do ?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:25am On Mar 28
I tried it earlier this morning. I didn't receive OTP
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 7:44am On Mar 28
Goalnaldo:
I tried it earlier this morning. I didn't receive OTP
I've been trying and I'm m tired of trying... The need to do something about this or is this thiér strategy to take some people off?? Because why is the otp not working and also code?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 7:45am On Mar 28
anibejp1:

Exactly my thoughts.. Lets be patient then and see if they'll rectify the issue...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:46am On Mar 28
carolinacynthia:
I've been trying and I'm m tired of trying... The need to do something about this or is this thiér strategy to take some people off?? Because why is the otp not working and also code?
My sister, everything about Nigeria is somehow
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by mosmarbuilders(m): 9:35am On Mar 28
MTN has started sending OTP this morning
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:38am On Mar 28
Hope that's not a fake website to harvest people's information
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 12:15pm On Mar 28

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by anibejp1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28
The website is working and OTP is getting delivered now...you can try yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by tojahh(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28
This is what I got. Will try later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

I guess it's network related anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! / 9mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.