Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This (795 Views)

Anyalekwa Of Igbere TV Building A House After DSS Arrest (Pics) / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by grownaira: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gurus in d house. I wana buid a site similar to www.thesummary.com.ng but with some modifications using CMS (I no sabi code at all at all).

Please what user friendly cms will do d job
perfectly.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
grownaira:
Gurus in d house. I wana buid a site similar to www.thesummary.com.ng but with some modifications using CMS (I no sabi code at all at all).

perfectly.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lols. Both and wordpress can do the job. Using a template/themes that is similar to this
Re: Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by grownaira: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikketech:

Lols. Both and wordpress can do the job. Using a template/themes that is similar to this

thanks for your reply boss. can u pls give a a link to a template/theme that is similar?

thanks once again.
Re: Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
grownaira:

thanks for your reply boss. can u pls give a a link to a template/theme that is similar?

thanks once again.
nop.
Re: Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by grownaira: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikketech:
nop.
OK thanks
Re: Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by ZinoFego: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
You can do that with a CMS like Joomla.

There is a Free Joomla Training here on Nairaland, you can join: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live.

I can help you with a similar template.

Thank you.

grownaira:

perfectly.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This by dwebdesign(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
The website is on the joomla cms platform.

The name of the template been used is "gk news". You ca buy it here: https://www.gavick.com/

I also have the theme if you are interested. If you also want a wordpress version, i will do that for you too. i develop custom wordpress themes and plugins.

they are also modules used too, like the social link you see, etc.

for further,

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Bloggers And How They Can Inspire You. / Two Hosted (verified) Adsense Account For Sale @ 15k! / How To Get Your Website Approved And Listed In Google News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.