Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free (2259 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by chibuikebright(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
to start with the tutorial here is all you need to get running :
1) code editor e.g Notepad++ or Dreamweaver .but i would like you use Notepad++ because it locates errors according to the line it happened when running php script
2) you need to download and install WAMP5 SERVER
3) HTML/HTML5, CSS basic knowledge or you are just a beginner, you are equally good to go

Everyday a script will be sent to you through your email address while i await any difficulty you may encounter to be sent to me in nairaland forum for rectification
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2015
Flashsms9@gmail.com am in
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Hazardd(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2015
Nelshaddai@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by sunnydelite(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
Godwynsunday@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Nobody: 12:45am On May 28, 2015
Everyday a script will be sent to you through your email address while i await any difficulty you may encounter to be sent to me in nairaland forum for rectification

grin grin grin grin
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Dimsteel(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2015
dimiestephen@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by lekropasky(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
oh_adigun@yahoo.com Or adigunhammed.olalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by lekropasky(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
oh_adigun@yahoo.com Or adigunhammed.olalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Abatsam111(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
abatansamuel4u@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by newsdey(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
i am in newsdey.com@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by sleeknaija(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
I'm in, isiakafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by ispeaklight(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
Jregz:

grin grin grin grin
That English almost got me mad grin
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Antivyruz: 5:11pm On May 30, 2015
Livecode78@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by newsdey(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2015
newsdey.com@gmail.com

Please Bro.. send the mail to me as well
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by chiemmaxy2(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Chiemmaxy2@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
wow!
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by eugy45(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
eugene_okoro@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Wisepac: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
azeez.ibrahim25@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Chibuzoc(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
cic4live@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by darexkey(m): 5:23am On Jun 08, 2015
darexkey2010@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Goodnews! Goodnews!! Goodnews!!!

Cedarhostng webhosting promo is here!!! 7days to end of promo

Basic 50GB Webhosting package for just N10,500 only
to secure this offer which begins today 23rd May 2015 and ends on 15th June 2015.

initial cost-N15,500 and promo cost -N10,500 what a huge discount of N5000
The package disk size(50GB ) comes with unlimited features no restrictions,Free scripts(softaculous) ready to build your website,forums etc

The promo is limited hurry now the plan can either be used for those intending to be a reseller or for Personal use.

enter the promotion code- CUC102RCMB when placing your order

we accept payment via bank and online payment channels

visit: www.cedarhostng.com

for further enquiries
call/whatsapp -08186219002
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by handleWitCare(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2015
tobyaby00@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by sainturch(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2015
I'm in too. ucheinnoson@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Fazzy: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Mine is divinelovev@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by RothmasPop: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Readrotimi1@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by sleeknaija(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sleeknaijaworld@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by fjoksy(f): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
fjoksy4luv@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by Seconsol92(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
onehkingsleydike@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by loyanet(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2015
loyablaise@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by phpNET(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2015
startech.Nig@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by dbangsax: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2015
dbangsax@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Dynamic Web Site Similar To Nairaland Just For Free by gozmos(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2015
gozmostech@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Getting Paid To Supply Information Online / Anyone With Links To Download Good Tutorials On SEO For Digital Marketing. / How to Backup A Joomla Website Onto A Computer's Hard Disk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.