Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto (15319 Views)

Anambra Hospital Performs 5 Open Heart Surgeries (Photo) / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by demmy0325(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by easymanofdpeopl(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
God give us this hips without paying kobo but just replacement cost #750,000 may God assist us
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by Ezedon(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
felixchip:

You na mumu.
Why didn't your father take you to NYSC camp before daycare 'cause some people are done with daycare, nursery, primary, secondary and tertiary institutions?

Go and have a rethink about your life.
God punish your family
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by EazyMoh(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
XRAY21:
Can some one tell me the use of the hip stuff she did? ,when she would still use one big hijab to cover from head to toe. How we wan see hips through hijab?
Lol what's your own to see her hips? Are you her husband? Had it been you are her husband na smooch u can smooch d hips not only look you go dey look.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by propofol: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Seriously guys hip and knee replacement are performed routinely every Tuesdays and Fridays at the national orthopaedic hospital Igbobi Lagos. At least for the past 5 years.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by loadux(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
am surprised why this is news. is it not the same hip replacement surgery done everyday here in Lagos, where even General hosp. does it almost on a weekly basis.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by Bexson: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
lumzybo:
That's good news. I wanna commend the surgeons as well as the hospital for the successful hip replacement.

Goodluck on her new hip grin

FTC make una celebrate with me.
Sorry for my ignorance.. What's the meaning of this "FTC" I see all the time?
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by enaijize: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
We are currently recruiting some excellent bloggers to join the Enaijize blog team. If you think you’re one helluva blogger, let us know by sending an email to contact@enaijize.com.

See you later!

http://enaijize.com/blog/2015/04/30/greetings-enaijizers/
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by lumzybo: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bexson:
Sorry for my ignorance.. What's the meaning of this "FTC" I see all the time?

grin "First to Comment"

Ur ignorance is pardoned bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by felixchip(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ezedon:
God punish your family

Lol. See your life.
God no go punish my family o.
They did the needful. And, I understand that things have to undergo a certain process to arrive at something better.

Not your type that expects surgeons to start with brain transplant without doing the minor part of it.

Mumu. Hahaha.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by whillyamz98(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigeria is gradually improving.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by macville2: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by Saraben(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wisdomxy:
KUDOS TO THE TEAM.

This is what we carry out in private health facility here in Kano with 100% success rate and no noise is made about it.
Really Where in kano
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by eminemkayc: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Watched it on HIP Tv..
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by shollyBi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
gossssssh, Dr Mohammed? he is my pal, HOD orthopaedics in UDUTH sokoto, he is also having a private hospital in runjin sambo (my area). chaiiiiiiii we must pop some kunu
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by sonnie10: 1:02am On May 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Thank God no be rokiatu own dem fix. She dey form for her area say she get hips,whereas na shiiit full there cheesy

When people hear hip replacement, they wrongly think of changing pelvic bone. Hip replacement is just cutting off the head (proximal part) of the femur and replacing it with the metal ready made one.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by eaccyboy(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2015
lumzybo:
That's good news. I wanna commend the surgeons as well as the hospital for the successful hip replacement.

ma neighbour is among them.. .. Dr mohammad
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:38am On May 01, 2015
lumzybo:

You need to commend the radiographer also that help to carry out that xray exam to enable the surgeon to operate on the right target.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2015
I celebrate my amiable consultant, Dr Oboirien, am proud to have worked under you during my internship year as your house officer in Ortho B @ UDUTH.
I should also add that Dr Oboirien is the HOD surgery @ UDUTH
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto by dellaziz(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2015
Please who knows,where i can get empty TEA BAGS in lagos,abk or ibadan...(price included)
I.e un used tea bags...tnks in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Pharmacy Day : Things You May Not Know About Pharmacists / Breaking News! Nafdac Staff Begins Nationwide Strike / Nigerians Turn To Traditional Healers As Prices Of Drugs Go Out Of Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.