Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... (4803 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by ligopedro: 4:05pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
You are not only lame but stupid. .d and jobless ohhh and also clueless. Your foolish pathetic azzz you think I even fancy men on nairaland. You better take your fingers from your anu...s and start thinking straight. I can't fu..cking downgrade like that there's so many better dudes in reality please. I got no desire to date you mother fu..cking Moro. .ns on here. You hungry and poor mother fu. .ck ers God forbid the day I should ever desire you fools. And as for my profile I know your fav hobby is visiting it, please son get your self a life and stop wasting so much of your time on it. I know many of your women lack good shape like that, no need to be so obviously insecure and intimidated by it like that hahahaha.

I know you are probably a frustrated jobless nerd, reduce the stupidity please.

Pick a struggle, you can be this useless and st.u.p.i.d hahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah.

shocked shocked kilode just for one person .. Easy
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by ELFINITO2(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Take your stupidity elsewhere,, take it to instagram where you will find sex starved dudes. Nairaland is not for your nonsense. No one wanna see your disgusting stress mark shit hole

Nairaland and Instagram, Really! Some s comparing this.

As always #JusSayin
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by zealot4me(f): 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Take your stupidity elsewhere,, take it to instagram where you will find sex starved dudes. Nairaland is not for your nonsense. No one wanna see your disgusting stress mark shit hole

Olosho

stretch!

u r welcome

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by xenten: 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
You are not only lame but stupid. .d and jobless ohhh and also clueless. Your foolish pathetic azzz you think I even fancy men on nairaland. You better take your fingers from your anu...s and start thinking straight. I can't fu..cking downgrade like that there's so many better dudes in reality please. I got no desire to date you mother fu..cking Moro. .ns on here. You hungry and poor mother fu. .ck ers God forbid the day I should ever desire you fools. And as for my profile I know your fav hobby is visiting it, please son get your self a life and stop wasting so much of your time on it. I know many of your women lack good shape like that, no need to be so obviously insecure and intimidated by it like that hahahaha.

Pick a struggle, you can be this useless and st.u.p.i.d hahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah.
Calm down Rokiatu, some of these people ain't worth your sweats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by xenten: 10:18pm On May 01, 2015
Glowstone:

Olosho

You are jobless indeed. If you like what you see, don't use reverse psychology. Stop picking on the lady. She has it. She flaunts. Jump into the lagoon and drown. Rokiatu, pls this piece of shiiit he knows what he wants but so dumb to know how to get you attention. By the way luvly profile pictures. I luv your African magic.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by pbs4real(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
lame...if I was seeking attention then u fools are good at giving it to me. Jobless fu..ck ers. grin

Are u trey songz or the president son for me to even want your attention? First class fool. We all know who the real attention seeker is cuz nigga I didn't even noticed your pathetic and useless existence till you quoted me.

And you know who the batch is? Your mother dude, no wonder she gave birth to a mo.ron like you. It must run in the family lol. I hope u know who your real father is. grin

chai! Dis is wicked. . He got served anyways since we wnt learn 2 mind our biz on NL.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 5:52am On May 02, 2015
xenten:

You are jobless indeed. If you like what you see, don't use reverse psychology. Stop picking on the lady. She has it. She flaunts. Jump into the lagoon and drown. Rokiatu, pls this piece of shiiit he knows what he wants but so dumb to know how to get you attention. By the way luvly profile pictures. I luv your African magic.
kiss kiss
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Nobody: 6:11am On May 02, 2015
rokiatu:

grin grin grin Fire! oku! fire! shocked
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by Creamish(f): 7:14am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin Fire! oku! fire! shocked

Hahahah...

Rokiatu darl... B easy. D comments won't change ur DP. grin
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by icebebe(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2015
*whistles* I had a great time here,so sad it's jus a short one, but den y so much hate fr som1 else's property?nt lik d pic was sent to u,u intentionally click to view n satisfy ur *coughs*instead of saying tnk u,u decided to strt a childish war n yet u culdnt stnd it *yawns*

Rokiatu Rokiatu here *hands her chilled fanta*
Pple only gt at u wen u av wat dey don't ave,u see u suldnt respond to dem cus dis pple ain't worth it,but pls dnt call som1's mom a bitchh,is nor good ooooo
Re: Chike Ike Shows Off Body In Work-out Gear As She Announces She’s Renewed Her... by aprokov247: 5:09pm On May 05, 2015
hmmmmm undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! / What Happened To Cynthia Morgan? / WTACH THIS STEPS: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.