Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids (33677 Views)

Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide / One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by boxypane(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
siraj1402:
Now he realized. I always say it that no one is into drug dealing because of poverty but to live above a common man.If not,you can get money to buy drug,buy ticket and book for an hotel abroad and you said you are in poverty. Se bi o ti mo elewa sapon.
Where u put d likes of Sponsors/Drug lords?
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by ignis: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eyah. ..
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Christmasdon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
I am asking why should any government of any state condemn and kill a life which they cannot create why? This is not good. Oh my God.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by film2(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
The sins of this man ain't worst than ours; so don't condemn him...I believe your soul will rest in peace because you have suffered greatly on earth..
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
The same way they legalized alcohol after the prohibition era will be the same way they will legalize all recreational drugs, "hard" or "soft."

After the propaganda of the so-called danger of drugs subsidizes, the world's people (being the sheeple they are) will look back on how ridiculous this sentence was.

Pitiful waste of lives.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Eyaaaaa another precious life gone, what happened to second chance and i wonder why people are bold to still carry drugs to these countries. Of all the countries on earth, You didnt do US where they will put you in Air conditioned prisons

RIP bro

SAY NO TO DRUGS, IF YOU AGREE HIT LIKE

Your words really touched me,but uhm i just blao finish and my eyes never clear,i fit go click share instead of like.so give me time make i shower and chow okay
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Reading this from YORK, if you understand what I mean cry

Aba boy
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by gbengus17: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yes, YOUR LIFE IS/WAS A WASTE just like others yet to be caught and who are dealing in hard drugs. There life may be wasted one day, most expecially if they are planing to go to the east. i dont have any pity for them COS--- WHEN THEY WERE GIVEN VISAS THEY STAMP IT ON THEIR PASSPORTS/VISA THAT DRUG DEALING IS DEATH. YET THEY STILL GO AHEAD, now why should l pity them.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by acemiliano(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Short cut,cuts life short.If you believe in this hit LIKE,If u don't hit SHARE....
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by acemiliano(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Short cut,cuts life short.If you believe in this notion hit LIKE,If u don't hit SHARE....
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by oyebode95(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
helphelp:
Awww
Dija
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
hmmmm, i see.

tnx for answering smiley

XBLadez:

Her accuser came in time to declare her innocent with evidence
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oh God! cry cry cry cry
*unfollows*
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by piiroo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lesson
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by LAX89(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
Kashamu is WANTED in the USA.

UK court released Kashamu stating that they don't believe US has a legitimate case against him. When have you ever seen the UK refuse to extradite someone to US, especially a black man, a Nigerian.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by LAX89(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Christmasdon:
I am asking why should any government of any state condemn and kill a life which they cannot create why? This is not good. Oh my God.

Ask buhari. buhari made his own law, and backdated it, to go and kill people who committed the offence before he made the law. And he also shot them by firing squad as well, sai buhari!
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by dahmie2013: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
D death of dis ppl is so painful, but wen one looks @ d ppl dat have died cos of dem I begin 2 have a rethink. Bbc said according 2 indonesia, 33 ppl die everyday from these drugs. It is well!
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by digitsolution: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Dve post=33287646][/quote]. Be careful what you wish for. Online forum is not the best place to search for a roomie or flat mate
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by blessin30289(f): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
Eh yah!! Its sound so pittyed R.I.P bro
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Godsonkemz(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2015
Andrew chan, May your soul and that of Nigerians who died along with you rest in peace. Although you are gone but these words of yours will always be remembered.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Bollinger(m): 6:11am On May 01, 2015
The plus side of all this is, Indonesia gets a boat load of free publicity. People will think twice before smuggling drugs into that country.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by clemdot: 6:45am On May 01, 2015
I hope the whole world's teen learn frm ur past. R. I. P
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by clemdot: 6:46am On May 01, 2015
I hope the whole world's teen learn frm ur past, & say no to drugs. R. I. P
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by spyx74: 8:42am On May 01, 2015
Living on d fast lane n dying on d fast lane, sowie ooo
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Tinyemeka(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2015
UnknownT:
Reading this from YORK, if you understand what I mean cry

Nwa Aba.
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by tylesh(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
drnairalov:
Don't do drugz...really touching sad

*goes to barbing salon

So The Barber told me half way into my hair cut that it is 4k. Now we are both looking for super glue to buy

PLS WHY?? cry cry
Lmao
Re: Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids by Btruth: 6:21am On May 02, 2015
"Olorun yo Yetunde Wunmi and Baba Suwe", to me, those two are never a good role model, and they should be banned from acting association. Of all the criminal activities, drug business is the mother of all crimes. Since my witnessing the stress some parents pass through with their innocent kids at most of the Hauptbanhof in Germany, I've always hated the Nigerian drug barons and their Gambia street hawkers.

#SayNoToDrug
#SayNoToDrugBarons

Don't be entice with the money. Drug business money is never a money you will enjoy with satisfaction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.