Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short (32706 Views)

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Dannyset(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2015
smvinreal:
Like seriously this looks really bad and indecent truth be told
Queen of Vatican city!
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by nakwe(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2015
I no know am.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by iluvmoscow(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2015
Awesome irrelevant post of an infamous Nigerian, Yoruba actress.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by smvinreal(f): 9:58am On May 01, 2015
mcpat:

My friend, must you comment ?
Hmmmmm no but i think i have the right to do so
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Lincoln275(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2015
so? if u see now see my girlfriend nko?
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by ishowla: 9:59am On May 01, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Eniqurl(f): 10:07am On May 01, 2015
Haters errwhr.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Holyfield1(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2015
All these our yeyebrities sha...Yet they detest us wearing provocative clothes in their movies...Na wa o............I realised she doesn't always pose with her Husband nd kids...Why?
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Nobody: 10:13am On May 01, 2015
A
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by OYAY(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
This is indecency for a housewife of Yoruba extraction,I hope Abiodun is still her husband sha!
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by LydayBobo(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2015
smvinreal:
Please how bad is the bad you talk about oooo lol.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by wtfCode: 10:31am On May 01, 2015
@op, are u stewpeed?
The ShiiiiT even made frontpage!
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by precisionindepth: 10:50am On May 01, 2015
may01:
grin She looks good
y d exposure of her thighs...smh !
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2015
She is pretty and sexy.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by texmi2u(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2015
McDonalds2014:
That's a hot body for a mother of two. Another pic after the cut..

Make dem commot the photoshop...Make we see the true picture. Trust most of una go change mind.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by faafaa: 11:28am On May 01, 2015
Lovely pics & great body shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Mhizkel(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2015
shocked Mide! You self yaf join them! Issorie!
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Temysteve(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Truth be told, she looks good
does dat stop fuel scarcity?
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Temysteve(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2015
Come back in 20 years time nd be like dis den i'll give my father...
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by YabaLeftist: 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
Those thighs are mighty hot I must confess. kiss
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by kandiikane(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
smvinreal:
Any woman,lady or girl that as dignity won't expose her body to the whole wide world "your body is the temple of GOD"

Mama Christ, Whenever you judge people, your life shortens by a few days, continue.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
smvinreal:
go and sit down undecided
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by smvinreal(f): 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
kandiikane:

Mama Christ, Whenever you judge people, your life shortens by a few days, continue.
I don't judge because am not perfect even the bible says when you see your neighbour doing something wrong and you don't correct them then you are commiting sin and the person's blood is in your hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by may01(f): 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
precisionindepth:
y d exposure of her thighs...smh !
grin I'm sure she has her reasons
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by kandiikane(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2015
smvinreal:
I don't judge because am not perfect even the bible says when you see your neighbour doing something wrong and you don't correct them then you are commiting sin and the person's blood is in your hands

So by calling all women who show body undignified, you are not judging? That is way past correcting someone, you have generalised and judged the majority of the female population including those living in traditional settings and many men too(unless ofcourse, men are exempted from such judgments). I do not see how it is any of your business as wearing that outfit makes no difference to your life whatsoever. If she is committing sin, let it be the problem of whatever almighty she believes in to deal with it.

The Bible also says "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by saheed2532(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2015
Body max index is a measurement that tells us whether a person is overweight or normal weight. if a person have overweight it is one of the leading causes of early death odd structure or appearance. The treatment is to lose excess body weight and improve your overall quality of life. This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Houseofglam7(f): 2:48pm On May 01, 2015
Temysteve:
does dat stop fuel scarcity?

Don't try so hard to be funny child, it ain't working
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Psalmwhyte(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
marshalcarter:
Really So wat nau apun??
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Haba nwanne kwuo eziokwu, show some level of appreciation ova God's handiwork. Walahi dose pair of thighs are too killing,hot and sexy.
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by tunex777: 4:07pm On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by tesyfresh(f): 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
Sexy mama
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by Temysteve(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Don't try so hard to be funny child, it ain't working
child!!! Ar u using dat 4 me?
Re: Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short by coolebux(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
Mother I'll Love to Fawk (MILF)

that's wha we call em' here in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.