Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (64166 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by ObiOmaMu: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
The daughter of late Funmi Martins, Mide, married popular Nollywood actor and producer Afeez Owo over 15 years ago. Sadly, Mide’s marriage to Afeez has crashed.

And right now on Instagram, Mide is addressing the rumours that said it was she who moved out of her matrimonial home. You also recall her fans slammed her days ago for not celebrating her man during his birthday. Mide also addressed that and called out her husband for trying to destroy her. She asked him:
''Why do you wanna kill me? What will be your achievement? Why do you wish destroy my career?''

Her post continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/actress-mide-martins-is-blasting-her.html

This is a lady that said
Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband"
See link below
https://www.nairaland.com/2192252/mide-funmi-martins-dog-style-keep#31547334

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by ObiOmaMu: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
more

2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
dis is getting interesting
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by ObiOmaMu: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
See the birthday posts Afeez made to celebrate his wife Mide without telling the world that he had already abandoned her and the kids. Notice that both times he purposely typed the wrong handle.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by iamsea(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
He would not have packed out of the house for no good reason. Would not judge until i know what made him do so, cuz judging will make me sound like a fool..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

Ps, nobody shuld quote me. I wasn't tlkn 2anyone's fada!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Janet101(f): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmm....Two sides of d coins,waiting to hear frm her husband

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Another celebrity break-up mess? Abeeegi dat one no concern me right now , na hunger dey wire me as I dey here so. sad

[img]http://media.riffsy.com/images/7a6e76cbad1dc97068297277c43eb19c/raw[/img]

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by keepingmum: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Funny thing is they aren't legally or traditionally married oh. Common law marriage name em dem do.

Women should learn not to co-habit and then turn baby mamas with a guy no matter how rosy things seems because the tide can change at any time.

However, I feel sad for mide cos she's an orphan who loved and stuck with this dude through it all. If you see the guy ehhnn, his English is worse than that Toyin Aimakhu's agbero boyfriend....fine, e no fine....and he has those ferocious traditional type of marks on his face
.....pray God heals them both and gives them peace

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by ireneony(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who are these people. ..
Me nor sabi them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Zico5(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by nicerod(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
God will intervene

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by dearsly(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
who da Hell is mide n co??...
GERRARAHIA men shit!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by adedam007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by dhamstar(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Do you expect me to read all of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Beehshorp(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good!! She has done the best thing by reporting to the appropriate quarters...now instagram can fyt and save her life...

Oponu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

What is beastly about him? In fact, that guy i handsome. You shouldn't put him down because you don't like tribal marks undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Their wahala undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Hafyz23(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
After all these years. Humans and Devil shaa. I pray God intervene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Jediel1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
I no knw oo, but if ur husband was trying to kill you, he would have succeeded b4 u finish writing this long post that u expect ur ancestors to read finish.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Packed out of his house after 4 children Marriage is supppse to be for bera for worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by eedrees(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
I smell lies undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Lawson7: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
praizeblog:
dis is getting interesting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by godoluwa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.
you are well informed about the relationship between mide & afeez but we cant put all the blame on Mide, we need to blame Afeez as well because he took advantage of the little that Mide was by the time she impregnated her. To me, Afeez compensated himself for the assistance he rendered for Funmi Marthins especially when she is about to die. Above all, I pray that the Almighty God help their home.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by hkidola00(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
chaiiii, watching this woman in Yoruba movies, I can tell her pussyy will be sweet like d fuckkk smiley well, wot more can I say, d man don fucck d shiii outta d pusssy so he's tired, grin
meanwhile shoutout to atletici madrid...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by dearsly(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Janet101:
Hmmmm....Two sides of d coins,waiting to hear frm her husband

U get time!.....dont u have anything doing?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by driand(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by HopeAlive14(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
This thing called love and marriage is somehow mysterious.

One moment, a man and a woman are professing undying love to each other.

Years later, the hatred and animosity that exists between them is unfathomable!

Ma, Sir, divorce is never the answer to marital challenges!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by elmisti(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
These so called celebrity iidiots should learn how to keep their shiits at home abeg .

Do they even know how many homes that are breaking up right now ? undecided

I don't just like it when peeps make their marital problems everyone's problem.

Who cares ? Mumu yeyebrities .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Johnsegun54(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
celebrity life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Luckysbab: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:

ode!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bose Adewoyin 'Madam Tinubu' Is Dead / Davido Signs LIYA As DMW's First Lady (Photos) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.