Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out (44250 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
okay
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by nitendochidi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] ;DNice one
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Vodkka(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
4 ur mind author=Zandyslaux post=33291100]Marrying dis kind of lady b like nack me......I go back bag [/quote]
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by sirviktor(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Have encountered her a couple of early mornings during road walk. The woman seems to be a sucker for excersise.

Nothing beats keeping fit.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by emilyone(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
How old is she
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ikombe: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
from my observation , she is squating with a 85kg barbell. Y she no go represent us fo olympics na undecided
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
whats her aim for all these sef?

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by skylane: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
I always admire her weneva I am going to work cos she's always on road work mornings,charlie boy too they are really fit
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Chinom(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
She does look good for her age. Keep it up.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Ura: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dis one no be fat burning but body building. Wife dey do like man and husband dey do like woman. Dem match sha.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by XBLadez: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin
This one go dey beat Charlyboy if him try rubbish o

They are really made for each other grin
Ta! Charly Boy na confirmed tout o. No try am

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by tayoxx(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
niceee...she dey squat
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Yustash001(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
If the weight falls on her chest..they'll say it's the work of the devil...
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by XBLadez: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
If they tell u that this woman is above 40 would u believe? Girls of our days are too lazy to hit the gym. Even for bed now dem don dey dey lazy. They're only good in amebo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
She's strength-training. U ll be surprised @ how shapely and firm she ll look after 1yr. That's what's up!
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by AlphaDibia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Clearly, she's the man of the house. Charlie? eeh.. hee..
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by OBTMOS(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Their children will be like. Look at what mummy is doing! kissTheir children will be like. Look at what mummy is doing!
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by mcgaius: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Behind every mad man, there is a mad woman.

Two of a kind. Match made in Yaba left.

The son of mark (a fool) has spoken
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians and idiocy.

Let's try to lift weights on tile floors undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by harry509: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mrs Diane Charlyboy Oputa aka Lady Di is a grandmum. But she definitely isn't letting that stop her from being fit and shapely for herself & hubby. Ma'am is currently on a mission to burn fat and is already on day 105. Amazing! See more pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/check-out-these-photos-of-charly-boys.html
gud9t am sleepn. 2mrw I wil comnt...
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
she is doing strength training... grin nice.... most ladies are always scared of lifting weights because of the myth that they would become "muscular easily" which is not really true.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
weighted squats... she would not drop the barbell on the floor like in Olympic weightlifting, there is a person to lift it from her and place it on the ground gently.

CityNG:
Nigerians and idiocy.

Let's try to lift weights on tile floors undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by themodernman: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mrs Diane Charlyboy Oputa aka Lady Di is a grandmum. But she definitely isn't letting that stop her from being fit and shapely for herself & hubby. Ma'am is currently on a mission to burn fat and is already on day 105. Amazing! See more pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/check-out-these-photos-of-charly-boys.html

Na ds yansh na hin dey do me make I put prick inside embarassed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ignis: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
I salute her courage. ..
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Moana(f): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
I see her nyash
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
I always liked this woman,love her more now
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Heineken(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Like husband, like wife. She try sha to lift this kind thing. I sabi say she go sabi lift that part well also .
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
teeowl:
weighted squats... she would not drop the barbell on the floor like in Olympic weightlifting, there is a person to lift it from her and place it on the ground gently.

Speaking more of slip and fall. Tile floor with sweat.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by sexyjennik(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
shocked she's strong o
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by KingIU(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
what's there you've made me loss my mb see is just exercising her body well if poor man drink garri with milk and suger he is poor but if a rich man does the case is different
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Superman11(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fabdedon:

Boring..
hahaha you dry vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? / Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.