Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out (44248 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by bloglover(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
ehn! lipsrsealed..c wot dis woman z carrying o
Do u mean what she is carrying or what she is really carrying wink
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Bowaley17(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
k
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by gidjah(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
They much look alike now, use to hang around his house along 3rd avenue gwarinpa FCT. Two have become one already!like mama like papa
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by mandax: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lady D, still beautiful woman, age not withstanding.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
she is wearing running shoes... running shoes have traction to prevent slipping (they are actually designed that way) .

CityNG:

Speaking more of slip and fall. Tile floor with sweat.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Beface(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Is she training to be able to beat Charlyboy?
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Anamfiok(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
*in starboy's voice* sexy mamaaa grin*in starboy's voice* sexy mamaaa
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
teeowl:
she is wearing running shoes... running shoes have traction to prevent slipping (they are actually designed that way) .

Like I said in my opinion sentence, Nigerians and idiocy.

Lifting weights with running shoes on tile floors in a humid country screams idiocy.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
For anyone else that isn't an ITK and wants to lift weights please get the right shoes and don't try to lift on tile floors

http://breakingmuscle.com/olympic-weightlifting/weightlifting-shoes-why-you-need-a-pair-what-to-look-for-and-when-to-wear-them
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by eebruboss(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na this kin woman go wake up in the morning and brush teeth with IGBO
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
ehn! lipsrsealed..c wot dis woman z carrying o
don't you like it?
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 12:03am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Behind every mad man, there is a mad woman.

Two of a kind. Match made in Yaba left.

ROTFL. Not just Yaba
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by pretty16(f): 1:21am On May 01, 2015
may01:
She's a strong woman. Not everyone can live with Charley without going gaga

Lol. She's an African American woman na. They are very tough cookies too. So na craze jam gaga. Why won't she be strong.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ebukaOtika(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Behind every mad man, there is a mad woman.

Two of a kind. Match made in Yaba left.

So what is Mad about keeping fit Sonofmark,,,,?
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ebukaOtika(m): 1:48am On May 01, 2015
nerodenero:
She looks too sweet to be a grandmother. Exercise is the best medicine for healthy living and keeping shape.

And not Phasting.,,,,
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ebukaOtika(m): 1:54am On May 01, 2015
mrphysics:
very soon. gej will sack someone and give her a position

Must GEJ come into everything huh MrOLODO,,,,?
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ebukaOtika(m): 2:11am On May 01, 2015
Yustash001:
If the weight falls on her chest..they'll say it's the work of the devil...

Let it fall first den we put it on you.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by ebukaOtika(m): 2:12am On May 01, 2015
Yustash001:
If the weight falls on her chest..they'll say it's the work of the devil...

Let it fall first den we will put the blame on you.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by shilling(f): 2:42am On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Speaking more of slip and fall. Tile floor with sweat.

The fact that she's squatting does not mean that the floor is wet with sweat, and it's hard to draw conclusions on the safety of her routine based on these pictures. Also, yes, her shoes do help. You do not have to get weight lifting shoes and there are many other links on the internet that differ with the link you posted.

OP, I love that she lifts but her form isn't great. The weight should be supported with her core and her chest should be more upright.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by sophy09: 3:22am On May 01, 2015
She needs to do more squats. Her buttock is square shaped.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 3:32am On May 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mrs Diane Charlyboy Oputa aka Lady Di is a grandmum. But she definitely isn't letting that stop her from being fit and shapely for herself & hubby. Ma'am is currently on a mission to burn fat and is already on day 105. Amazing! See more pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/check-out-these-photos-of-charly-boys.html
ANYWAYS, THEY HAVE A HEALTHY FAMILY. ALL THOSE CHARLEY BOY ACTIVITY NA HUZZLING PATTERNS AND FORMATS.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 3:36am On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Like I said in my opinion sentence, Nigerians and idiocy.

Lifting weights with running shoes on tile floors in a humid country screams idiocy.

WHAT IS UR PROBLEM MR. OVER-SABI. THIS WOMAN IS CLOSE UR MOM'S AGE OR EVEN OLDER THAN UR MOM..... I BET U, UR MOTHER HAS NO BUSINESS WITH GYM OR FITNESS.

u only have mouth to talk what u read on facebook and what u watch in nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Baroba(m): 3:45am On May 01, 2015
ebukaOtika:

So what is Mad about keeping fit Sonofmark,,,,?

My brother please ask him, if anything she can teach a few of our ladies how important it is to keep fit. Give me a woman the keeps fit, than an overweight shawarma eating, maltina drinking fatty..
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 4:32am On May 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

WHAT IS UR PROBLEM MR. OVER-SABI. THIS WOMAN IS CLOSE UR MOM'S AGE OR EVEN OLDER THAN UR MOM..... I BET U, UR MOTHER HAS NO BUSINESS WITH GYM OR FITNESS.

u only have mouth to talk what u read on facebook and what u watch in nollywood movies.

grin

I can instantly tell that your frontal lobe is still in its developmental state, amoeba.

Go find your level somewhere else, you don't count.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 4:33am On May 01, 2015
shilling:

The fact that she's squatting does not mean that the floor is wet with sweat, and it's hard to draw conclusions on the safety of her routine based on these pictures. Also, yes, her shoes do help. You do not have to get weight lifting shoes and there are many other links on the internet that differ with the link you posted.

OP, I love that she lifts but her form isn't great. The weight should be supported with her core and her chest should be more upright.

I stand by my opinion, stand with yours and post dats to buttress your position since frankly all you write was utter garbage.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 6:21am On May 01, 2015
scribble:
This one na mayweather
Mayweather no big. na small man with gift and cool bpdy
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 6:48am On May 01, 2015
My Lawd... small thing for ma kid sister to lift tho... *runs away*
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by may01(f): 7:04am On May 01, 2015
pretty16:

Lol. She's an African American woman na. They are very tough cookies too. So na craze jam gaga. Why won't she be strong.
True talk. Happy new month
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Ama80(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Excercise is really cool...she looks to fit for her age...not like all these flappy women around..
I weep fr u child.d process women go thru to bring u forth in ds world is wat causes their flabbiness.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by deebrain(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Excercise is really cool...she looks to fit for her age...not like all these flappy women around..

Preach.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by deebrain(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2015
Ama80:
I weep fr u child.d process women go thru to bring u forth in ds world is wat causes their flabbiness.

Madam, stop displaying ignorance. This is the one sure process to gain the fit and trendy look after the process that brings a child to the world.

Ask any knowledgeable doctor anytime.

Most of you ladies should stop all these excuses. The lady you quoted and insulted is 100 percent right.

Later they come crying their husbands fell for some "lepa".
Re: Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2015
CityNG:
Nigerians and idiocy.

Let's try to lift weights on tile floors undecided
this atutupoyoyo always complaing! Do u tink she will slip or throw down the weight. E go gan sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.