Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This (43982 Views)

Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18k-n25k? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by XBLadez: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will never forget Nokia 3310. It's the mobile phone that has got me much worried after I lost it.
I hear they sell it in some shops now but expensive
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Chemosynthesis: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Hwy95: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Newer fones are more complex & offer a whole lot more options than the old fones.
Many running Apps, etc demand power.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
ahahahhahahhahaahahh

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Riclord001(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
each day,, when old, becomes good
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by tivta(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by nanbaljenas(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
He is leaving in the past
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Narialanders are too Damn serious. Relax your nerves.

It's for FUN tho grin

2 Likes

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by jreyez(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
New rap song i did with my mini home studio then produced myself, download and listen
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/01941bd8
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by ribbit: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
The auto correct is the only funny part..

That damn autocorrect angry
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
When you start missing your Nokia 3310 in 2015 then you know you've started becoming old school.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Ekugbeh(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dat canoe soap tho
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Ba3 Not 3-4 days.. my mom use to use her's for close to a month before charging

Haaaaa bros!
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by UncleSnr(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Those screaming blue murder cos it made front page, in Fela's voice, "Get a Rope" don't forget it's government that will own your corpse if they are willing to own it. #Skeleton things in a morgue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
MaxNaija:
Remember the good times where there was no such thing as an app and all mobile phones were used for was communicating, a game or two of Snake and messing around with your ringtones?

I remember forming "Akanchawa" music tone with composer. Yea, then it was awesome.

If you were born in the late 80s - early 90s like us, we're pretty sure you remember those days.

How is it that mobile hardware and software that was made 20 years ago still beats the smartphones that the big companies distribute today?

The Nokia 3310 is still by far the best cell phone I have ever had. lol

It was effortless, quick, never broke and the battery life could last for days if not a whole week!

And not to mention all the epic games they had..

What do you say, miss the good old days or are you happier with your new smartphone?

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/you-think-your-smartphone-is-best-wait.html

World dey advance, you dey hear dey miss your Nokia 3310.

Na the 3310 you use take type this rubbish angry

No be new technology you use take write this poo?

I know your type.

You no like people to prosper. Even the company don advanced forget say them make Nokia 3310.

Eeeediot. So make we just open your useless blog abi.

Mumutology
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Lattop(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
LoL... I laugh when i read useless Post grin
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
ribbit:
The auto correct is the only funny part..

That damn autocorrect angry

Auto correct nor dey let me type in pigin. now I'm forced to always type in English

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Emmanuel247(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
What are you doing here on the internet go back to 3310 na.... Battery is lasting that's fine and that's all

Seems you haven't played Games on Android phones What is this doing on FP self
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by KingIU(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
I see in the next 20 year my child will tell me to up grade my Z10 because by then they may just be carrying programmed glass
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by gentlezypher: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by daveyjay(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, source please

Which kind mumu be this
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Bonapart(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
NPNNews:

Haaaaa bros!
na true o
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
gentlezypher:
whats this one talking about, 3310 in 80s and early 90s.... Lol people dy lie sha, when did mobile line enter 9ja? In 80s we were talking about grammar phone(hope i got the spelling)

Hmmm. which school u attend?
If u were born in the 90's of cos u will grow up to meet it. The post didn't say mobile phones were introduced in d 80's or 90's. Read b4 u drop comment.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
gentlezypher:
whats this one talking about, 3310 in 80s and early 90s.... Lol people dy lie sha, when did mobile line enter 9ja? In 80s we were talking about grammar phone(hope i got the spelling)

Gramophone is for music, not sure what you talking about
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by wtfCode: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
no...i don't miss the old days, i'm looking forward to the future.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by wtfCode: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
gentlezypher:
mumu...go back and read that post again.
I was born in the late 80's,and 3310 happens to be my first phone followed by alcatel at the age of 18.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by ooshinibos: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
old school and boring
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Slickest(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
U dey enter nairaland wit ur 3310 ba?
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by squarelead(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
In some years to come, the phones we use presently will still be an instrument of the good old days.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:
na true o

I know say na true but u tweak am sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord / Guy Snaps Himself In A Ghastly Accident / Did You Get This Message From MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.