Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This (43983 Views)

Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18k-n25k? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Anamfiok(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
CyberEBOLA:
Please who wanna swap his or her samsung s6 with my Nokia 3310
bring am...you go manage my iPhone 6?
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by deolu2000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Ba3 Not 3-4 days.. my mom use to use her's for close to a month before charging
na ugwu oshiri ur mama they for ebonyi?cos those ppl charge fone once in a mnthg oooo
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by alobam1: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
This topic came at the right time.I have said it again and again.Smartphones isn't meant for a country like ours..For example,there isn't light in my area for the past 3days.Getting Fuel is more or less a War as the scarcity has really biten harder..Now my Nokia Lumia is almost down..had gone off like thrice today..My laptop is almost off too..Now tell me how a smartphone is the best for a country like ours where Electricity is scarce..
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Okd1: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dam you auto correct ... Dam you paper clip thing on Microsoft office Doc.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by preshnop(f): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
make I comment?
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by mikeade86: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
OBJ's phone 3310 is still available
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by masqot(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
The funniest part is that those phone were initially so expensive than their utility (compared to the efficiency of mobile gadgets nowadays)...

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by scarwiz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
u dai use phone dai browse & u open diffrent games & apps lyk 2go y ur phone no go die b4 3hourz
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Emeka71(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Smartphone is nothing to Me.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by tochunna: 1:32am On May 01, 2015
3rd floor asphalt.! Vs 2ft hardwood floor! Rotflmao !
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Mergic(m): 2:31am On May 01, 2015
Space Impact..I can vividly remember that game on nokia 3310..lol
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by holusormi(m): 3:25am On May 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Ba3 Not 3-4 days.. my mom use to use her's for close to a month before charging

My mum used her own for 2 straight years without charging undecided

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by miqos02(m): 3:55am On May 01, 2015
even Nokia itself has been sold off, so what's yr point
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Yinkwamo(m): 4:41am On May 01, 2015
My best phone is Nokia Fluorescent... Kai i miss that phone... E fine die! wink
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by eko20: 4:47am On May 01, 2015
Abeg na 3310 be ur smartphone....... U try
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Adesiji77: 5:21am On May 01, 2015
loomer:
U for de use 3310 na,

As the world de go forward u say na back u prefer go

This guy is "mouthed" grin
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by nonxo007(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2015
Remember this

Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 5:31am On May 01, 2015
would you v been able to post dz view wv Nokia 3310? Assuming u did post dz with v a pc. ..how many nairalanders would v been able to read it? considering 98% of nairalanders use smartphones
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 5:46am On May 01, 2015
Martins301:
Op you deserve two slaps. I thought I was going to see one phone capable of solving all of Nigeria's problems.
PLUS 3 MORE SLAPS FROM HERE, NAI B.......?
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 5:47am On May 01, 2015
loomer:
U for de use 3310 na,

As the world de go forward u say na back u prefer go
LIKE CRIOUSLY EHN!
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 6:17am On May 01, 2015
op e bi like say u no get money buy correct phone
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by oweman: 6:27am On May 01, 2015
Why not just embrace change
Even jonathan has embrace chsnge, no alternative to change .
( " Can this also earn me a suspension nairaland is now laden with boobytraps any post can be source of suspension now "]
It is well !
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 6:38am On May 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
And this is the fùcked reason why old phones are better than Iphones or Samsung galaxy phones?

Ask them bro! Ask em
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Nobody: 6:39am On May 01, 2015
MrAkias:
PLUS 3 MORE SLAPS FROM HERE, NAI B.......?

Not forgetting my 6
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Bollinger(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2015
MaxNaija:
Remember the good times where there was no such thing as an app and all mobile phones were used for was communicating, a game or two of Snake and messing around with your ringtones?

I remember forming "Akanchawa" music tone with composer. Yea, then it was awesome.

If you were born in the late 80s - early 90s like us, we're pretty sure you remember those days.

How is it that mobile hardware and software that was made 20 years ago still beats the smartphones that the big companies distribute today?

The Nokia 3310 is still by far the best cell phone I have ever had. lol

It was effortless, quick, never broke and the battery life could last for days if not a whole week!

And not to mention all the epic games they had..

What do you say, miss the good old days or are you happier with your new smartphone?

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/you-think-your-smartphone-is-best-wait.html

Really? What about bluetooth, infrared, camera, voice recording, quality games etc.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by DjQris(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2015
OP instead of to dey go forward, u say na reverse......make all the people to dey carry last____"TuFace(Wata bam bam)2014"
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by donhils: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
MaxNaija:
Remember the good times where there was no such thing as an app and all mobile phones were used for was communicating, a game or two of Snake and messing around with your ringtones?

I remember forming "Akanchawa" music tone with composer. Yea, then it was awesome.

If you were born in the late 80s - early 90s like us, we're pretty sure you remember those days.

How is it that mobile hardware and software that was made 20 years ago still beats the smartphones that the big companies distribute today?

The Nokia 3310 is still by far the best cell phone I have ever had. lol

It was effortless, quick, never broke and the battery life could last for days if not a whole week!

And not to mention all the epic games they had..

What do you say, miss the good old days or are you happier with your new smartphone?

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/you-think-your-smartphone-is-best-wait.html
This is supposed to be a joke but obviously it's the lamest of all jokes. It's not funny or I forgot to laugh. Let's move on with better news.
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Elxandre(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2015
Emeka71:
Smartphone is nothing to Me.
Cos you were born in '71 cheesy
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by Bonapart(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2015
holusormi:

My mum used her own for 2 straight years without charging undecided
grin cheesy grin cheesy... who's lieing now
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by borngenius(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2015
Oh c'mmon guys pls grow up? Can ur beloved Nokia 3310 handle online banking or would you have even know about Nairaland or those apps that makes life easy for you? The list is endless, JUST GROW UP!
Re: You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This by borngenius(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2015
alobam1:
This topic came at the right time.I have said it again and again.Smartphones isn't meant for a country like ours..For example,there isn't light in my area for the past 3days.Getting Fuel is more or less a War as the scarcity has really biten harder..Now my Nokia Lumia is almost down..had gone off like thrice today..My laptop is almost off too..Now tell me how a smartphone is the best for a country like ours where Electricity is scarce..
So going backwards is the answer? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord / Guy Snaps Himself In A Ghastly Accident / Did You Get This Message From MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.