Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks (2039 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancies For Tellers In Ilorin / Tellers Needed / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by emandman: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Many challenges, experiences, fun and God forbid risks comes with working as a teller in a bank, so I just thought of creating this thread For tellers to hang out after a stressful day.
So pls come in and share your experience and you are welcome too if you wonder wetin tellers dey do sef and u av questions... I'll be here to answer them
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
emandman:
Many challenges, experiences, fun and God forbid risks comes with working as a teller in a bank, so I just thought of creating this thread For tellers to hang out after a stressful day.
So pls come in and share your experience and you are welcome too if you wonder wetin tellers dey do sef and u av questions... I'll be here to answer them
just booking space shall smiley
emandman:
just booking space shall
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
emandman:
what bank to u work wit @ OP
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by emandman: 8:17am On May 01, 2015
It's zenith wot about you at climath
And let others come in and contribute
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by bayulll01(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2015
Being a teller comes with risk and if u are the type that love money to much you will soon enter one chance,always Zero your mind that those cash you see is paper when u are in your cubicle,it is bank money,not your money,and don't you dare rush,I mean rush to pay a customer,cos those customers will deny you when there is any issues
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by ImDFavoured1: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
My advice is dat where ever you are, see everything as a tool needed for you to execute your job perfectly. If anything is missing, ur tools are not complete.
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by mikky05(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
Lovely thread but was hoping to see stuffs like educational upgrades and advancement. Am positive that all the tellers are either OND or HND graduates... Plz drop useful infos on how to progress certificate wise..infos on skuls, PGDs requirements n fees, direct entries n other professional certificates to be acquired to stand a better chance in the sector!! Then the different requirements to be staffed...like GTB, HND upper credit is staffed after 2years,lower credit 5yrs. Stanbic you cant be staffed except you get a BCS!! Heard first banks doesnt discriminate, still yet to believe cuz i see contract staffs there#i stand to be corrected# others plz feedbacks fromcorrect sources!! Regards
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2015
With HND in Cooperative Econs & Mgt., and over 8yrs experience in Customer Service, if there's any job i fear it's banking job especially Marketing. The only time i pursued a banking job was with Bank of Agric though i was invited for interview but i saw d msg late due to bad fone. Now i am exploring opportunities in HR
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by issylarry(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
emandman:
It's zenith wot about you at climath And let others come in and contribute
Aw wz the processes for entry level when u applied as a teller man?
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by emandman: 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
mikky05:
Lovely thread but was hoping to see stuffs like educational upgrades and advancement. Am positive that all the tellers are either OND or HND graduates... Plz drop useful infos on how to progress certificate wise..infos on skuls, PGDs requirements n fees, direct entries n other professional certificates to be acquired to stand a better chance in the sector!! Then the different requirements to be staffed...like GTB, HND upper credit is staffed after 2years,lower credit 5yrs. Stanbic you cant be staffed except you get a BCS!! Heard first banks doesnt discriminate, still yet to believe cuz i see contract staffs there#i stand to be corrected# others plz feedbacks fromcorrect sources!! Regards
Thanks I'll try my best to add career growth options, others working in banks mentioned can pls contribute but most banks..certifications doesn't really matters wot add to growth is the years of experience and d bank's promotion pattern... That shouldn't deter us from developing ourselves for ourselves sha
Re: Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks by emandman: 7:16pm On May 14, 2015
Apply at graduaterecruitment@stanbicibtc.com closes 26th may

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Secretary Wanted URGENTLY At Abule Egba, Lagos @ 50K / Apply Now For FUNAAB Recruitment – 2016 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.